A MUST READ FOR EVERY INDOOR GROWER!

• Thread starter symbiote420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Oh yea cmh also comes in 250w bulbs. They supposedly have a 1000w cdmh or something of the sort. Haven't looked too much into it. I also grow with LEDs so I got alot going on as far as UVB and spectrum is concerned. I'd love to add some plasma induction in my space. I've thought about reptile bulbs for UVB but not sure. Like earlier mentioned you have to keep it moderate and timed so you don't overload and burn your plants/trichs
i was kinda digging them led strips altimood was rocking..gonna need a couple good runs to pick those up:rolleyes:

symbiote420

symbiote420

I used (2) 26w ReptiGlo 10.0 with my 400 system, The rule is 10 watts UVB per 100 watts of HID lights! I plan on gettin (4) for each 1k room soon!

ttystikk

ttystikk

I used (2) 26w ReptiGlo 10.0 with my 400 system, The rule is 10 watts UVB per 100 watts of HID lights! I plan on gettin (4) for each 1k room soon!

I'm not convinced ceramic metal halide bulbs provide the appropriate spectrum, so I'm interested in the reptile bulbs (others on the Farm have used them and say they're really effective), and also in some sort of HID arc light that produces UVB. They used to make sunlamps that did it, but those were outlawed because of skin damage, lol. I don't want to stress MY body, just my plants!

reeldrag

reeldrag

the reptile lights work great and they make a marked differance on thc% have done side by sides in the past I read somewhere that the hort blue 1000 do give off uvb but not sure if it is true

T

Th3Jungl3Boy

Hello fellow farmers!
I have been using the Exo Terra Repti-Glo 10.0 Compact for about a week and I can already tell you that these bulbs is helping my garden! My plants few days before add the UVB bulbs were yellowish and looking sad. They're in the 2nd week of flowering and looking amazing compared with last week. They look so green and health, the leaves are very dark green and shinny. I have 2 600s in a 6x5x5. Ceiling are very low as you can see so I have to go with more plants but smaller, so I have added 4 Exo Terra Repti-Glo 10.0 and I may get 2 more. I have been running them for 6 hours a day, HPS fires up at 9pm, 12am the UVB kicks in for 6 hours, 6 am it turns off and just the HPS continues.
I will start a journal pretty soon and you guys are more than welcome to see the results.
Peace!

Top Bottom