• Thread starter gorillaglueaaron
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Welcome everyone,

It has been too long since my last grow so I'm finally ready to start again.
I'm running 2 pancake stomper plants by in house genetics in a 2x4x5 tent under my viparspectra xs2000.

I just dropped the seeds in some room temp water and I'll leave them there for 24 hours or until they sink.

Hope you guys enjoy the process as much as I will.

A new beginning in a new tent

AKgrow

AKgrow

I look forward to watching another GGAaron grow. I've got a couple vipars, grew out a lb with them in a 4*4. I like them, still use them as veg lights. Good luck man.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

This reminds me — I have to figure out where I'm going to stick all the fucking stickers that seed breeders, seed sellers, equipment manufacturers, nute manufacturers, etc. keep belting out.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
I transferred the seeds to the paper towel and put them on a heat mat at 78F in darkness. They popped after less than a day of the paper towel and are now just about ready to be put in the coco.
IMG 1091

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
I put them in the tent and it's been so long that I forgot about stretching so I put the light on the lowest setting as high as I could and they stretched a good amount before I realized the issue.

IMG 1101
tobh

tobh

Supporter
oh man, get them into something else lol them long legs are not gonna tolerate if you forget to give em some water. lost a handful of seedlings earlier this year due to that exact kind of neglect. otherwise, stoked to see you around bud!

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
oh man, get them into something else lol them long legs are not gonna tolerate if you forget to give em some water. lost a handful of seedlings earlier this year due to that exact kind of neglect. otherwise, stoked to see you around bud!
I have them under a clear dome and rh is at 100. Coco is moist. I'm being more attentive now. I'll post another update in a couple days.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Ok so I repotted them into half gallons and buried them up to an inch. This wasn't my plan but it's the way she goes. Two of them are doing quite well, but one just continued stretching and I might not be able to save it. I germinated 3 incase something like this happened and I needed to kill one or 2 of them off. Hopefully I won't have to but I don't really mind.

I'll post a pic some time this week once there's a bit more growth.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
Well done Aaron, looks good now., I actually don't mind them stretching a bit, allows you to bury them lower while transplanting which allows the stem to grow more rooots.
not sure if you are aware, but streching is due to lack of light.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
cool, as long its turned off. what type of nutrients this round?
I was going to use mega crop but it's been held in customs for the past few weeks so I've been using my left over GH trio from my last few runs. Not ideal but it does the trick.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
The mega crop arrived today. Does anyone have any advice on switching nutrients mid grow?

tobh

tobh

Supporter
should be all good. keep your EC relatively the same as with the GH and you should be good. kick up your fertigation cycles if you can, will help boost speed of growth. wish i could offer more, tonight has a cloud over it that i'm not sure wtf that entails... keep us posted man.

Top Bottom