A New Beginning in a New Tent

• Thread starter gorillaglueaaron
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SSgrower

SSgrower

I look forward to watching another GGAaron grow. I've got a couple vipars, grew out a lb with them in a 4*4. I like them, still use them as veg lights. Good luck man.
I have 2 450W reflector series in my 4x4 and get a decent harvest but want another light to max plants out. SS

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
My mega crop arrived a few days ago and I've fed the plants a couple of times already with it. Keeping ppm and pH the same as before at 250-270ppm and 6.3pH. Maintaining temp and rh is hard but I'm making it work. The mega crop is a one part powder so it's much easier to water so I've started to be able to water every day.

IMG 1146

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
The mega crop came and was only partly a fine powder but the rest was balls of solid nutrients so I sifted out the powder and was left with 2.5lb of balls/chunks and 2.8lb of powder so the good news is they sent me an extra few oz of nutrients but now I have to grind all of the chunks up.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
The mega crop came and was only partly a fine powder but the rest was balls of solid nutrients so I sifted out the powder and was left with 2.5lb of balls/chunks and 2.8lb of powder so the good news is they sent me an extra few oz of nutrients but now I have to grind all of the chunks up.
ya, if it's not the two parts then you have those nutrient balls in there. it takes a bit of dissolving and blending. However, the two part is powdery and the 2nd part is a bit bigger nutrients. Dissolves fairly fast

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Here's a pic from yesterday a few hours after I did some lst.

ppm bumped up to 325 but I think I'm going to need to raise it more.

IMG 1181

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
How's your grow going!
Right after that last update, the coco got filled with springtails which according to the entire internet and my experience, don't have any negative affect on growth. Using that information, I disregarded them but growth stopped completely for around 3 weeks so I decided to treat them. I dried out the soil for about 5 days which I was hesitant about doing because coco's pH supposedly decreases when it dries. Anyway, after drying the coco, I mixed in diatomaceous earth to the top layer of the soil and within a day or so they were all gone and after another day, growth began again pretty rapidly.

The pic below is from a couple of days ago just after I switched to 12/12.
IMG 1279

Latest posts

Top Bottom