A New Diamond Method?

• Thread starter Crush It
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Crush It

So i was thinking about the crystallization of thc and what not so I took some freshly blasted bho and let most of the butane bubble off. About 7/8 liquid is left. This was done into a mason jar and I then out a lid on it with some butane left and have been burping it. I have it right around 100 degrees right now in a little oven. It should form crystals at the bottom and sauce should be at the top, should be able to pour it and purge both separately. What do you think?

C

Crush It

Ok guys I have success. I am ready to share the tech and some pics. I am at work now but when I get home will post.

C

Crush It

I'm on my lunch break and just wanna discuss the process a little bit here. So i am very new to making this stuff but am pretty intelligent and love to tinker around with stuff. Anyways it is key to keep an eye on the amount of butane you have when you seal the mason jar and burp frequently at first. Feel the lid if it is stiff burp it. You will just have to feel for it. And at first I did not seed it and I used very high quality material. 1 week later nothing. So i pulled the lid and dropped a decent sized crystal from live resin I had....maybe some of you will turn your nose up at this point maybe not either way I am happy with the results thus far though not complete. So i pushed this single crystal to the bottom and re installed the lid. Also the entire time I have this jar with lid installed placed on top of a heating pad at about 102 degrees. After 3 days and I am serious only 3 days after seeding there is a 2 inch diameter foggy crystal "lake" growing! I will take pictures at home and jump on a key board and type better.

C

Crush It

Ok guys sorry long day at work..herw you go. This is only a couple days growth..i am very pleased.

20180319 215340
20180319 220253
20180319 220258
20180319 215340
20180319 220253
20180319 220258
Reactions: M24
M

M24

Ok guys sorry long day at work..herw you go. This is only a couple days growth..i am very pleased.
Hi mate great info, I attempted this a while back but failed miserably, so u say u had to push a crystal in? I don't have any tho what can I do

C

Crush It

Good morning everyone. So this is what you would do. Don't waste your time buying "diamonds" we gonna make a ton. Go to a dispensery and look at some live resin. Just buy a gram pick one that has some decent size "diamonds"....ok....take that gram home and blast yo stuff hot water bath it bla bla mason jar and lid it and burp for a few days and THEN get your live resin and get the largest diamond crystal in there and push to the bottom of your oil in jar and re lid. There is a particular brand of live resin here in Humboldt that seeds real real good.

C

Crush It

So I waited a week before I seen it nothing happened after I seed it within 48 hours there is substantial growth after 72 hours even more. I'm probably going to let this batch go for 2 months or more and I'm not going to consume it this is going to be my seed batch to grow more seed batches.

Reactions: M24
MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Not a fan of seeding, definitely shouldn't have to custie up to make diamonds. Ramp your heat up to 120. Your not under vac, this will just fasten the process. This batch here took me 4 days. You didn't outline your sop so I'm not even sure your running cold enough. Best of luck
IMG 20180202 090733 360

Apple sauce wins

C

Crush It

If i was going for Apple sauce I would make live resin. I'm going for boulders my friend. But I am interested in what you mean by cold enough?

C

Crush It

So I have a great update for you all. So I still learning so bear with me. I am going to back track and say I didn't NEED to seed this because today I finally noticed ALL OVER THE FUCKING BOTTOM are tiny CHUNKS of THC A that have percipitated all by it self and its packed. They are just going to get bigger and bigger. So captain apple sauce when mine is said and done Ill post a picture...but I think I am going to win..

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

If i was going for Apple sauce I would make live resin. I'm going for boulders my friend. But I am interested in what you mean by cold enough?
So I have a great update for you all. So I still learning so bear with me. I am going to back track and say I didn't NEED to seed this because today I finally noticed ALL OVER THE FUCKING BOTTOM are tiny CHUNKS of THC A that have percipitated all by it self and its packed. They are just going to get bigger and bigger. So captain apple sauce when mine is said and done Ill post a picture...but I think I am going to win..
Lol, captain apple sauce huh? I guess thats what i get for trying to help to your clueless ass. Already told you that ppl dont have to buy thca isolate (diamond) to make sauce. Here's the deal, I know the sauce is new for you but micro crystallization retains the most terps. Also 3rd graders make crystals in class. You might want to look into that.

Last edited:
C

Crush It

You are correct and I was just playing around with ya. I am greatful for your help. So I wish now I would have not seeded just because there is this huge probably at least 1 grammer in the middle from the seed then there are a shit ton of small ones all around from natural prcipitation.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

You are correct and I was just playing around with ya. I am greatful for your help. So I wish now I would have not seeded just because there is this huge probably at least 1 grammer in the middle from the seed then there are a shit ton of small ones all around from natural prcipitation.
It should be able to crash out pretty easily if you leave a decent amount of solvent in the shatter platter (assuming cls), super saturate. Also future4200.com has some amazing SOPs on making boulders or Apple sauce. That site is full of free SOPs from pesticide remediation to water clear distillate. Just chocked full of the best info, that usually costs an arm and a leg in consultation fees. There are several methods to make sauce on there.

C

Crush It

It's a little thick about the consistency of honey. Shouldn't be too hard though. I think a little heat to warm it maybe the pull the lid and quickly pour it over a filter? May e heat the room.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

It's a little thick about the consistency of honey. Shouldn't be too hard though. I think a little heat to warm it maybe the pull the lid and quickly pour it over a filter? May e heat the room.
A little thick but it's possible. This is some cured resin sauce I made a while back, took me 3 days for these formations. Poured straight in and let it muff up in the jar at room temp before going in the vac oven. Watch out, I'm sure your aware, those mason jars aren't pressure rated and I have seen broken mason jars and sauce all inside a oven before.

IMG 20180123 122108 887
IMG 20180118 173937 744
MirrorZen

MirrorZen

..there is a rapid change of growth happening..
Rapid change of growth for you with your sauce? Or just commenting on the pics I posted? To be fair, different material crash out faster than others. I think it has something to do with the terps present, my sop never changed.

C

Crush It

Yes sorry I am studying it..yes with temp change. So I was running the jar what 102 degrees and today at 4am I dropped it to 82 degrees and that is the magic temperature I have a lot of growth for one day. So either, A: the temp of around 80 f is appropriate..or B: about 2.5 weeks into the process growth ramps up I'm recording that now and will compare next time to confirm. Or a combination of maybe it is good to run higher temp and switch at some point maybe earlier maybe later than I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom