Supporter

A new level of confidence
A new level of confidence 2
A new level of confidence 3
A new level of confidence 4
A new level of confidence 5

beaker

beaker

Dude.........Luv the Pantera reference.......Killer f'n tune!!!

Plants look killer man, keep up the good work!!

Im pull'n up a seat for this one........killer plants, killer tunes = Good f'n thread!!

B

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
I've had a rough year especially this winter. It had me scrambling to get shit figured out. Water,temps,humidity,mites,powdery mildew.... it was fucking hostile to say the least. :rage: My confidence was shaken to the core. Anxiety was killing me totally stressed out.:depressed: Felt like a turd.:asshat::wtf:

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Things r looking great. R u top feeding the plants in Rockwool? Keep ur head up and things will just fine, Bud. I know how ya feel. I hate when thing r goin wrong. It's never a good feeling, bro!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
the girls are rocking bro.............must be the love ya give them. that and the Pantera

peace

Thank you SSH! Most definately the Pantera!:D

Hey BudMuncher, excellent thread so far.
Plants look superb.

If I may, I'd suggest you get yourself a Membrane Flush Kit for your Hydro Logic RO unit.
It will seriously prolong the life of your Membrane 10 fold.

Only costs about $20 and will last forever
Peace,
Cannaloupe

I will look into that for sure thanks for the help. Im filtering my city water so how often should I flush it out? My tap ppm's are about 220 - 240.

namedul

namedul

i must say one of the best thing about cannabis is all the sweet ideas people have. looking good man keep it up

Top Bottom