A New Level of Confidence

• Thread starter Prime C
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Ok got most of my stuff done for today just need to start some tea. When the lights go out tonight i'll givem a tea foliar then feed the rest to them in the morning.

My veg formula is 4-3-1 of g/m/b and 2mils per/gal of Calimagic in coco.
Ive been using this on my clones in the 3inch rw too with some Rapid start @2mils. When I go to stack them on the 6x6 I'll bump it up to 6-3-1.

I made a nice feed chart before my grow went all wacky this winter. Cant wait to see how the plants respond this next round.
Im off on my tea day but I'll have it on track by next week.

Monday 1/2 + Tea + Foliar
Tuesday Feed
Wedensday Feed
Thursday 1/2 + Seagreen
Friday Feed + True Bloom Foliar
Saturday feed + Rootementary
Sunday Feed + Make Tea

I just transplanted a cpl days ago into 2 gal pots and I plan on flipping those friday. They're growing fast so hope this really gets them going.
8 Og Jam #3
8 Og Jam #5
4 Imperial Kush
2 Forum Cookies
1 Raw Diesel ( just got this one back! )
Right now Im planning on just 3k but if they fill out real nice I might turn on one more. They're all sitting on 3x3 tables now but been thinking about some corrugated roofing to lower them and get some more head room.

The 2k pargo room is all Jam #3 and #5. They both yield dank ass buds.

Recently picked up Sour Ghost. I chopped the mom after I took cuts didnt have the room for it. This is some frosty sour dankness right here people. Been waiting for the cut over a year and finally got it after a cpl miss labels.:wtf:o_O
Tahoe Alien is coming back soon and a Dairy Queen cut that is straight Skittles on the palate!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Nice set up man looks like the plants really like it

Hey thanks freespirit! Lets hope I can keep it going.;)
Great pics and great tunes.....Keep up the good work man!!

B

Thanks beaker! Love the muppets bro they need to bring that show back. Beaker was always on the wrong side of those experiments lol. Those 2 old guys always bustin balls on everybody! Whaka Whaka!! Thanks for stopping in good vibes man!

Reactions: DAT
beaker

beaker

LOL.......Yeah man......Nothing wrong with the muppets!!

The reason I chose the name is because Im doing this Biotech program in school and my niece asks me what that is........So I say Im gonna be a scientist just like beaker the muppet lol.......She's like ...........Becareful, beaker always gets hurt doing those expermininnnnts LOL!!

Kinda lame but yeah lol

B

Mogrow

Mogrow

I've had a rough year especially this winter. It had me scrambling to get shit figured out. Water,temps,humidity,mites,powdery mildew.... it was fucking hostile to say the least. :rage: My confidence was shaken to the core. Anxiety was killing me totally stressed out.:depressed: Felt like a turd.:asshat::wtf:
nice rebound Bud//// garden looking good..

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
growchick421

growchick421

The girls look great! I think all the new additions will help immensely. R u using ur rw in hydro or coco? We use it the 1.5" cubes for starting clones and then trans to 4" cubes (hydro) or trans to coco. They seem to work very well.
I've had a rough year especially this winter. It had me scrambling to get shit figured out. Water,temps,humidity,mites,powdery mildew.... it was fucking hostile to say the least. :rage: My confidence was shaken to the core. Anxiety was killing me totally stressed out.:depressed: Felt like a turd.:asshat::wtf:
Glad that things r going much better for you. It sucks when things go wrong, had some issues but hopefully it is situated now. In veg we will use green cure for pm and will spray with forbid once before moving to bloom. They work well enough if the problem is not extreme. I haven't used eagle 20 but all I have heard it scares the **** out of me. I have used the Bayer organic on my tomatoes when they got infested with little red f***ers. It worked well, but I'm not sure what happens to the roots coating them in such a way.
Good luck keeping everything healthy. Happy growing :wacky:

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
The girls look great! I think all the new additions will help immensely. R u using ur rw in hydro or coco? We use it the 1.5" cubes for starting clones and then trans to 4" cubes (hydro) or trans to coco. They seem to work very well.

Glad that things r going much better for you. It sucks when things go wrong, had some issues but hopefully it is situated now. In veg we will use green cure for pm and will spray with forbid once before moving to bloom. They work well enough if the problem is not extreme. I haven't used eagle 20 but all I have heard it scares the **** out of me. I have used the Bayer organic on my tomatoes when they got infested with little red f***ers. It worked well, but I'm not sure what happens to the roots coating them in such a way.
Good luck keeping everything healthy. Happy growing :wacky:

I'm stacking 3's on 6's and top feeding dtw. I was thinking of stacking those on a slab but decided not too. I really like cloning in the rw so far. They root fairly fast in 7-10 days. I put them in coco too not a problem.

I haven't used the eagle20. Scares me too but I do have it on hand. Ive been using Bayer 3 in 1 mite and disease control and Ogbiowar Tea combo with great results so far.

Thanks for stopping by and for the good vibes!:cool:

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
A little frost action.

Stacking nice for 2.5 weeks.

rawman

rawman

What kind of dehumidifier is in there? Is it able to keep up when the lights turn off and RH spikes? Consistent atmosphere stats are key to mold prevention. Along with airflow. 1 oscillating perhood plus is a good rule of thumb. I'm sure u know this stuff but just trying to help you stay pm free!

Latest posts

Top Bottom