• Thread starter Prime C
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Funk Yeah Prime!

Both the Jam #3 & #5 look great…. is it just the pics or is the #3 frostier, but not as heavy a yielder as the #5?
Again, both look on point… great job bro!

Your right on. The #3 is frostier but #5 is the better yielder. Just cut a bunch of #5's to fill a cpl lights should be fun!:)

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
#3 Jam under going vigorous testing! And got me choking right now.:cigar: 3 2 1 Shit Im already high lol Im gonna have to get back to that one still half a doobie left! I most def pulled more grease outta these plants this round extra sticky and punchy. Fuel tasting very aromatic in the grinder makes me drool. Im horrible at describing its dank!

View attachment 412125 View attachment 412126 View attachment 412128 View attachment 412129 View attachment 412130 View attachment 412131

The AC is charged up finally clones are still in cups so I got some work to do. Thinking of just running these in one gallon pots 15 per light that way I could flipem quick and just run 2 lights.
Nice job ! bet theres a smile on your face .. nice and frosty ! M

growchick421

growchick421

Looks super twisty and frosty.:wideyed:
1question: no cuttings of the frostier plant?? I'm just one of those peeps who loove their crystals :playful:.

No worries on describing to me, I can't perform well descriptions either. Ill probably get help to describe its twist and what not... :bored:

Super awesome work dude!!!! Can't wait to see more :snaphappy:

urban1026835

urban1026835

VERY NICE
Nice

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Looks super twisty and frosty.:wideyed:
1question: no cuttings of the frostier plant?? I'm just one of those peeps who loove their crystals :playful:.

No worries on describing to me, I can't perform well descriptions either. Ill probably get help to describe its twist and what not... :bored:

Super awesome work dude!!!! Can't wait to see more :snaphappy:

I'll always have cuts of #3 ;) and #5 :D

Here's a tray of #3 just got new shoes and gettin vegged for a few.

Had a little lock out but I got it corrected with a flush and some tea.

Twisted pleasure

Twisted pleasure

Nice work brother...killing it on all levels everything is top notch...PR:couchpotato:PS!!

stonestacker

stonestacker

Looking good Prime. Still running the dtf ? I see the feed lines unhooked in veg.

stonestacker

stonestacker

#3 look delish Love the jar.

I'm having a hard time keeping humidity up in my veg. Looking at commercial grade humidifier. the wally world one just ant cutting it any more.
You having any problem with this?

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
#3 look delish Love the jar.

I'm having a hard time keeping humidity up in my veg. Looking at commercial grade humidifier. the wally world one just ant cutting it any more.
You having any problem with this?

I did this winter so I grabbed a huey from Lowes. If you can build one like gettogro's you'll save a ton of money.

Latest posts

Top Bottom