A new problem everyday 🥴

• Thread starter Haydar1984
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Haydar1984

Haydar1984

Hello THC pals , it seems cannabis problems never end , yesterday my plant was all ok , I foliar feed it with 450PPM 20-20-20 fert and added another 400W HPS light instead of the 400W led that gives flowering spectrum light in addition to the 400W MH which is the main light , today I see these small yellow spots on some of the leaves, I read about it and it looks like leaf septoria , don't know if you have a better idea.

Thanks
A new problem everyday
A new problem everyday 2

Haydar1984

Haydar1984

That’s where the light was magnified by water droplets and burned your leafs I believe.
But there was no water droplets on leaves at all , I use dish washing soap as a wetting agent so the leaves are all covered with a very thin layer of water , no drops to magnify the light at all 🤔

dire wolf

dire wolf

Just sayin....
I've seen stuff like that on my plants a few years ago, mr juijitsu is probably correct,
But also i would do an very careful search for mites, i've looked and looked for days, then all of a sudden you find one , then maybe 2 and they are fast little f#%uckers
Keep looking all over the plant.....

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

But there was no water droplets on leaves at all , I use dish washing soap as a wetting agent so the leaves are all covered with a very thin layer of water , no drops to magnify the light at all 🤔
so your convinced water only mags if drops right?well friend seems like you already know what wrong with your plant then,also seems your trying to say the hid lighting is useless and burned your plants.
so my thought you dont have to take it,first off why are you foiloer feeding 450 ppm of nutrients on the leaves if the soap wont let it penetrate?
next 2 400 watt hid lights in what size tent or room and what height are they?
next why did you ask for help if your not willing to hear opinions on the matter,because as homie above mentioned thats damn sure a burn rather you believe it or not,im still dumb found as to why your foiler feeding nutes,maybe epsom salt but not nutes unless you for sure know you have issues in the root zone

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Hello THC pals , it seems cannabis problems never end , yesterday my plant was all ok , I foliar feed it with 450PPM 20-20-20 fert and added another 400W HPS light instead of the 400W led that gives flowering spectrum light in addition to the 400W MH which is the main light , today I see these small yellow spots on some of the leaves, I read about it and it looks like leaf septoria , don't know if you have a better idea.

ThanksView attachment 931248View attachment 931249
you will also notice in first picture,the shadow of a upper leave on the leaf under that has edges burned and shadow did not ,so just saying maybe your soap theroy is a wash

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

It’s burn. I shouldn’t have tried to be so specific, because in reality it’s probably both a chemical burn reaction that was increased from the light or vise versa. If you want to spray look at PureCrop1 for during veg. Or Terp Gerp during flower. I don’t recommend any other products

Moshmen

Moshmen

Just sayin....
I've seen stuff like that on my plants a few years ago, mr juijitsu is probably correct,
But also i would do an very careful search for mites, i've looked and looked for days, then all of a sudden you find one , then maybe 2 and they are fast little f#%uckers
If ur blind like me gotta use a loop

Moshmen

Moshmen

I’ve seen similar from misting as well I never hit those leaves with anything unless I have too

Haydar1984

Haydar1984

so your convinced water only mags if drops right?well friend seems like you already know what wrong with your plant then,also seems your trying to say the hid lighting is useless and burned your plants.
so my thought you dont have to take it,first off why are you foiloer feeding 450 ppm of nutrients on the leaves if the soap wont let it penetrate?
next 2 400 watt hid lights in what size tent or room and what height are they?
next why did you ask for help if your not willing to hear opinions on the matter,because as homie above mentioned thats damn sure a burn rather you believe it or not,im still dumb found as to why your foiler feeding nutes,maybe epsom salt but not nutes unless you for sure know you have issues in the root zone
It's my understanding that drops work like lens to magnify the light , if I'm wrong I'm glad to be corrected as I'm not an old farmer don't know a lot about this stuff , I'm foliar feeding occasionally just as an additional supplement as I use compost/soil mix , I don't want to feed through watering cause I don't have an idea about the pH of my soil hence the efficiency of nutrients absorption through the roots , the soap acts as a wetting agent so it lets the water to be a thin film all over the plant and not separated droplets, you assumed lots of things that I didn't say , I use HID all the time 400W MH , I just switched on another 400W HPS so I wanted to mention it so that I can provide all possible information to get help.

HID lights are around 55 CM away from the canopy and its an open room no tents there , I'm really grateful for everyone here trying to help I just wanted to mention more facts to get a correct diagnosis it's not about arguing you got a wrong idea , if it's a damn sure burn then that's great and I've learned a new thing, it should stay at this stage and not enlarge or increase in size , right?

Haydar1984

Haydar1984

Just sayin....
Thanks a lot , will keep looking if things get worse , hope its just a burn , this first grow is a great experiment to learn 😅

Haydar1984

Haydar1984

It’s burn. I shouldn’t have tried to be so specific, because in reality it’s probably both a chemical burn reaction that was increased from the light or vise versa. If you want to spray look at PureCrop1 for during veg. Or Terp Gerp during flower. I don’t recommend any other products
Thanks a lot for the great info , we don't have such brands of ferts , its some generic brands and I buy ferts in kilos from offices which sell them from large 50 kilo bags , no fancy stuff here 😅 and I should figure everything myself to try and reach the best balance , I should add that I foliar fed all our indoor green plants yesterday and I got another bad response from another plant , so I think its too much ferts that I have used or something else in the foliar feed ,so a chemical/light burn it is.
Thanks again for the help 💐💐

Haydar1984

Haydar1984

I’ve seen similar from misting as well I never hit those leaves with anything unless I have too
Thanks for the help 💐 will try to keep foliar feeding only if it's necessary ,and spray in the dark if I have too , lesson learned

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

It's my understanding that drops work like lens to magnify the light , if I'm wrong I'm glad to be corrected as I'm not an old farmer don't know a lot about this stuff , I'm foliar feeding occasionally just as an additional supplement as I use compost/soil mix , I don't want to feed through watering cause I don't have an idea about the pH of my soil hence the efficiency of nutrients absorption through the roots , the soap acts as a wetting agent so it lets the water to be a thin film all over the plant and not separated droplets, you assumed lots of things that I didn't say , I use HID all the time 400W MH , I just switched on another 400W HPS so I wanted to mention it so that I can provide all possible information to get help.

HID lights are around 55 CM away from the canopy and its an open room no tents there , I'm really grateful for everyone here trying to help I just wanted to mention more facts to get a correct diagnosis it's not about arguing you got a wrong idea , if it's a damn sure burn then that's great and I've learned a new thing, it should stay at this stage and not enlarge or increase in size , right?
damage is done,new growth will fill in,so if you want to k now what your soil ph is,lets do it.
1:2 ro water or distilled
1 part soil
2 parts ro or distilled water
mason jar/glass something you can see in is great
take your soil and water mix and stir it up real good,then let it sit for 30 min
after 30 min take your ph pen and stick it in the liquid,not the top floating stuff,that organic matter,not the bottom stuff ,that silt,right in the middle of that liquid,trying not to disturb it to bad check with the ph pen,
there is your soil ph
like i saidabove feeding maybe some bacteria of fungicide or epsome salt threw leaves i would do,nutrient no sir not happening in my tent.
so now we figure you in a room and now i know 2 400 watt hid lights arent your problem.
were are you at on your ppm for your feed a pic of whole plant would be great,reason im asking is some of this is def burn,but there is more to the story here i believe

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

also if you gonna apply soap as a ipm,that cool too ,but keep in mind soap can build up on the leaves just like it can on your arm,before apply the new stuff,rinse off the old,i think a lot of folks diagnoising cal scale on some of these plants might just be soap scale instead,if there a buildup ,whats it doing for the photo the plant needs ,i have no clue,i dont invite issues so cant answer,but as the same with a fan blowing right on your plant,it will give the plant a texture of dehydration and you can just thump the leave and it seems to shatter effect,this is why i dont use soap,now outdoors i will use a little soap to hold my oils and peppers sprays i make for bugs,so in side a room if your gonna spray it cool to just do it after lights out and a fan running over the plants,so when the lights do come back on there plenty dry and magnify isnt thought of

Haydar1984

Haydar1984

damage is done,new growth will fill in,so if you want to k now what your soil ph is,lets do it.
1:2 ro water or distilled
1 part soil
2 parts ro or distilled water
mason jar/glass something you can see in is great
take your soil and water mix and stir it up real good,then let it sit for 30 min
after 30 min take your ph pen and stick it in the liquid,not the top floating stuff,that organic matter,not the bottom stuff ,that silt,right in the middle of that liquid,trying not to disturb it to bad check with the ph pen,
there is your soil ph
like i saidabove feeding maybe some bacteria of fungicide or epsome salt threw leaves i would do,nutrient no sir not happening in my tent.
so now we figure you in a room and now i know 2 400 watt hid lights arent your problem.
were are you at on your ppm for your feed a pic of whole plant would be great,reason im asking is some of this is def burn,but there is more to the story here i believe
Thanks a lot 💐 The thing is that I dont have a pH pen at the moment 😅 it's just my first plant , I'm buying a pen or papers ASAP , the PPM of the spray was around 450 , this is a pic a few days ago
20200116 015857

Latest posts

Top Bottom