A new sprout pops up to say "HIGH"...

• Thread starter Gymshoes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Gymshoes

:hi

I'm Gymshoes ('shoes is fine), and i been smokin since 1968. I was just 21 and "working" in South Vietnam when i started. Been smokin' ever since.

Over the years i have found Cannabis to be the best medicine there is. Helps everything!

We may be the 13th state to legalize medical marijuana. I'm sure excited about that! The bill will allow cardholders to keep 2 and 1/2 oz of usable marijuana, 12 plants, and any amount of seeds, stems, and rootballs.

My favorite breeder is Motarebel, and my favorite strains of his so far (i still have lots to try) are Toxic Blue and Chemota Dragon.

The most potent plant i ever grew was from some kind of Mexican bagseed. This was back in the early Seventies, and it was a one-plant grow. I didn't even let her (if it was a her) finish. Just stripped off all the leaves one day and dried 'em in the oven. There was only enough for a single joint and a small bowl. It smelled and tasted like a pine forest. It was WOW! I shared the smoke with my little brother...he go so high and disoriened that he had to throw up!

Well farmers, see ya on the boards!

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Hi Gymshoes welcome to the friendly farm enjoy your stay :D no trolls here!

New grower? then read our

Looking for info on a certain strain? Check out our Strain Guide -

Thinking of visiting Amsterdam? check out our Coffee Shop reviews -

N

ndnguy

Good to see ya here brother,got someone to talk to .lol I agree Mota has some fine gear and should be tried by all.See ya inside bro...ndn:smirk

Latest posts

Top Bottom