A noob with a Mag 357 LED

• Thread starter Medijuana
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CA5P3R

CA5P3R

Man those pictures are beauty, ur camera gets real good shots of the trichomes. The finished product looks so crystally its crazy, and loving the purple tinge they have, sweet ass.

Medijuana

Medijuana

Man those pictures are beauty, ur camera gets real good shots of the trichomes. The finished product looks so crystally its crazy, and loving the purple tinge they have, sweet ass.

Thanks Casper. The meds are definitely being enjoyed this summer. I will also be tackling an indica dominant strain for my next grow, so we'll see how I do with getting my weights up then. But I am definitely VERY happy with the quality of the meds so far. I'll be sticking with LEDs for the long haul. They're the real deal for a personal closet garden.

C

crackhair

whats the white cylinder thing hanging down at the rear of the tent next to the light???

vaporedout

vaporedout

i havent looked in for a while and i love the finished product!! you killed it. im lazy as well so i dont know your dry weight, but looks good for 1 light.

Medijuana

Medijuana

whats the white cylinder thing hanging down at the rear of the tent next to the light???

I think you're seeing my Kessil H350 Deep Purple LED light. When I began the grow, this light was pulling duty for my tropical bonsai. After the weather became nice enough to move the trees outdoors, I then brought the Kessil into the tent for some supplemental light. The 357Mag LED doesn't quite have the coverage to fill the whole 4x4 growing area, so the Kessil did come in handy. I will be purchasing a second 357Mag for my next grow this winter.

i havent looked in for a while and i love the finished product!! you killed it. im lazy as well so i dont know your dry weight, but looks good for 1 light.

Thanks VaporedOut! You should have also said, 'looks good for your very first grow too!' ;) Yeah, my weights weren't spectacular or anything, but I really wasn't aiming for high yields for my virgin grow. My only goal was to produce some high quality meds, of which I DEFINITELY succeeded. They look great, smell fantastic, and the high is a very cerebral and uplifting. I actually can get a lot of shit done while medicated, and if I smoke too late, it makes it hard to get to sleep. Plus, the meds were a sativa-dominant variety, which keeps the yields down anyway. I will be getting some indica-dominant genetics for my next grow, so that will be the best measure of what kind of yields the 357Mag can produce. As far as quality though, I am completely sold on the performance of LED. I whole-heartedly recommend them for the private stash home grower. This is easily the stealthiest light you can buy. No crazy electrical bill, no heat management issues, small form factor - it's really the perfect indoor garden lighting technology IMHO.

Top Bottom