A noob's undercurrent journal

• Thread starter Headach
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Headach

I am planning on getting those 55gal food grade tote in the room for auto feed.

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
After your flush bring your magical up to 150 ppm, Then add Cannazym Roots Excel and last your base nutes for a total ppm of 600. I also like Rhizotonic for the roots that with Roots Excel will blow your roots out...JACK

L

lifecycle

what kind of meters are you using...and when was the last time you calibrated?

H

Headach

Thanks jack, My 4 LA woman that got servely burned are not doing so great. I need to find new teens to replace them.

Lifecycle, Im using Milwaukee MW802, new unit that i already calibrated a couple of times just to be on point.

H

Hazeface

what type of yields u shooting 4..with this type of system with ..with the 2k.....:bong-hits:

J

Jalisco Kid

I do not know what ppm that comes out to but having a higher p:k the first 5 days or so would help out pushing the roots. Jack is right about going slow and not changing your parameters much with this system. You could just end up chasing your tail.
Started out with 800mL of bloom, 400mL mirco and 100mL of grow

Heres your problem who told you to mix this amount of nutrients??? Way too much P-K going with not enough nitrogen to get em started!! Just follow what Jack says & your girls will perk right up!!! Good luck too ya man room looks good you should be able to kill it!!:pimp: DaWiz!!!

H

Headach

I was around 1.9 EC, the plants seem to loved it over night until lights hit they felt a lil lumen shock and went droopy. I immediately backed off the co2 and lower the EC to .8, then had a lil bug prob which i used neem but that burned them. Geez... I'm in the hunt for teens or mini mums to replace my weak ones or heck, even start over. Been almost 2 weeks the roots are barely creeping out of the net pots.

J

Jalisco Kid

850 ppm's is a bit high for a plant without feet. I would try to go a few more days to see if you have a comeback on the plants health. Running out buying cuts and putting them directly in your room with out quarantining them could really create a bad problem. JK

H

Headach

One lemon skunk is doing good, the other one is alright.

Two LA confidential is doing good, i am starting to see pistils on one of them.

The four LA woman are normally my best veggin strains now there not doing so well.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Just read through the entire journal... Nice room and setup Headach! You've been given some good advice by experience farmers... Patience and reseach is the key to learning a new medium. BTW, your girls are looking better... :flower

One concern I still see is the airpump being in the room. I don't have a sealed room with CO2, but it seems as though the UC design is all about the fast flow and lots of bubbles... Roots need oxygen for proper and efficient nutrient uptake. In any event, I'm getting ready to start my journey into UC territory, and I'll be lurking in the cuts and sending you good karma... :cool

P.S. I believe other UC expert can chime in about the benefits of a one week veg in this system over starting clones at 12/12... I'm very interested in seeing the growth over the next week as the roots begin to blow through the net pots...

H

Headach

Yeah got off the phone with the UC guys today.

Welps turned the light up a little bit to 750w on the lemon skunk and LA confi side, and co2 is back up to 1000ppm.

CaliShark

CaliShark

Do you think 2k is enough for the 8 sights? Or were you limited to that...I'm gonna be watching along.

H

Headach

Yeah i think almost all of them are showing out of the pots but its not rootball. I want them rootball!

F

FileError404

After your flush bring your magical up to 150 ppm, Then add Cannazym Roots Excel and last your base nutes for a total ppm of 600. I also like Rhizotonic for the roots that with Roots Excel will blow your roots out...JACK

Jack, I have used CalMag thus far, do you think MagiCal is a better product? (It's a bit cheaper so if it's the same or better I'll gladly switch.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Top Bottom