A place to post Seeds to give away / trade

• Thread starter smokedareefer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
smokedareefer

smokedareefer

We'll see how this goes.

I have 5 seeds to give away to someone in the states. Send me a pm with your address

Tangerine tonic , clementine x gmo
8 - 12 flower
A place to post seeds to give away  trade

Picture off reddit
A place to post seeds to give away  trade 2

Picture at 28 days from the towel and this is
A place to post seeds to give away  trade 3
the best of 9. (All 10 germed)
A place to post seeds to give away  trade 3

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Looking for sour spyder by breeder Mdanzig was sold as fem and reg autoflowers, will buy or trade.

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

I did something a little different this winter and “adopted” 5 new or newer growers who had few resources. Two guys on different Indian reservations, a young dude in Jamaica who’s one of the most gracious people ever and 2 newbies down home in New Mexico which just went legal.

Sent each multiple strains but all got 10 of an IBL Durban Poison that’s been maintained by multiple people here in Alaska since 1979. I included Beggars Delight packs of random seeds to practice on. And advice when asked.

JimmyCreedog

JimmyCreedog

Just drop packages at drop boxes outside of your town. Oh and make up something for the return address, fictional but in correct format.

I could use em, i'm getting a new grow set up.

growsince79

growsince79

Just drop packages at drop boxes outside of your town. Oh and make up something for the return address, fictional but in correct format.

I could use em, i'm getting a new grow set up.
If someone wanted to post an address or location for everyone to send seeds I would probably do it. I'm not going to send to an address in my pm box.

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

If someone wanted to post an address or location for everyone to send seeds I would probably do it. I'm not going to send to an address in my pm box.
Legal in Montana, im 67, I'll lend a hand out. Always have.

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

mancorn

mancorn

I have thousands to give away, if only there was a way to remain truly anonymous. And without shipping by mail.
I wouldn’t think twice about putting seeds into an envelope and into a dropbox. If you were crazy paranoid you could wear gloves and have your dog lick the envelope.

growsince79

growsince79

I wouldn’t think twice about putting seeds into an envelope and into a dropbox. If you were crazy paranoid you could wear gloves and have your dog lick the envelope.
It would be one thing to send them to someone you know and trust. Sending to a stranger on the internet is different.

Top Bottom