A PM to Reeferman

• Thread starter djcronos
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

djcronos

Since I'm still a new user I couldn't send a PM to Reeferman, so I figured I would post it here. :)

Hiya,

I've been growing from clones for 2 years now, and now I'd like to grow my own mothers. I've been doing a lot of research on seeds and I had one I picked out, but then I read some posts on here about said company (BF), and decided not to support them.

The strain I was looking at was LSD. The reason I liked it is because I have really bad lower back pain, and it being an Indica with 24% THC content appealed to me. I also liked the high yield it claimed. The psychedelic feeling was also a plus.

After reading some more posts on here a few people suggested to others to send you a PM, so I figured I might have the same liberty. If not I apologize :)

Of your seeds, do you have a strain that are similar to the above? I'm a big fan on taste, and I enjoy a sweet or earthy taste, must be smooth smoke as well. This is mainly for my personal, medicinal use.

I'd like to buy either 5 or 10 seeds, if possible. Do you have any you recommend that fit my needs?

Thanks a bunch. Have a good one!

D

Dubsta

I like his Sour Diesel Kush. Its extremely smooth when flushed right, has a very nice sour smell to it and smells like a skunk when in your pocket, very easy to grow and yields huge if fed right, all phenos show a little bit of color, outdoors the pistil turn purple and indoors sometimes pink if its a lil cold, some phenos turn really purple i liked the one that only did on the main tips, very lime green. One of my RM favorites. Very good DWC plant.

G13xHaze, Purps, Love Potion, even his SSH is some chronic, id think their would be some great keepers in any pack there. Good luck on choosing a pack! Hopefully reef will chime in. Id like to see his harmony in action, sounds good.

R

Reeferman

I have no idea what LSD is like although I think the night I first broke out love potion the emry getting out of canadian jail party bog gave me a really frosty but really crushed bud of lsd very proudly so I would think given every bud I have seen from bog has been very outstanding that his LSD was also be the fact I can not recall is a reflection of the night rather than the quality of what was so generously shared by a outstanding human and grower/breeder .

That being said LP #2 is really fine every seedling throwing that killer Lemon cleaner mixed with sugar icing taste ! and very respectable yields that well compensate for a longer flowering time than average afghani indica types .

Lp is exotic and it gets you high never stoned ! When I have lost that loving feeling its not gone gone gone for long when I have a Jar of the Love !

Reef

D

Dubsta

Wow Reef that reply back was making me drool thinking about it.. gotta love the lemon madness.

Top Bottom