A Single Straw Can Start A Revolution. - Masanobu Fukuoka

• Thread starter Organikz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fatawa

fatawa

Oddly it's similar to mine however it's hard to convince large operation tree farms to utilize organics.
i use organic n im faily large.def i cant compete with super large warehouses but i pump out alot of material for a lil guy op,and only 1 worker(myself).750-900g a wk.ive used synthetics and i dnt get the taste/smell etc i get from organics.but no till is too much wrk when yur on a schedule,unless u hav a team of people treating it like an assemby line fashion.

fatawa

fatawa

I think im gonna apply yur methods to my garden tho as im huge fan of old skool methods like eggshells/coffee grounds.n i hav thrown a few mj plants n there but its too long of a life cycle to make money from.

Organikz

Organikz

i use organic n im faily large.def i cant compete with super large warehouses but i pump out alot of material.750-900g a wk.ive used synthetics and i dnt get the taste/smell etc i get from organics.but no till is too much wrk when yur on a schedule,unless u hav a team of people treating it like an assemby line fashion.
Quite the contrary @fatawa. No till is like sending a rocket shit into space. It takes work to build it. But think of the work on the engine itself. At first it needs all engines firing and it burns a lot of fuel but once it gets out of the atmosphere it's smooth sailing.

Coots [lumperdawg] quote: "get your humus and EWC dialed in and you won't have many questions that need to be answered."

fatawa

fatawa

. No till is like sending a rocket shit into space.
so is dwc brother..im pulling those numbers n 2months/3wks×12plants n each plot..i will try yur method n try it myself tho..its awesome if it wrks for u,i wud def never knock anyones setup,especially one i havnt tried..it cant b debunkd unless its debunkd n my garden.(imo)even if its human error(like if i fuck up)if it dont make $$$ it dnt make sense n my position.as i feed my kids,n keep roof over there heads from my methods

fatawa

fatawa

Im gonna stay on the side lines on this thread a lil,idw to cloud the message yur trying to send out.n like i already said i cant truly speak knowledgeable bout most of what u say,but i am intrigued...with that being said i hope we all hav great amoke at the end.if you accomplish that no matter yur methods then its a win n my book

Organikz

Organikz

100% germination.

2x fem blackberry
2x fem mystery freebies

The power of coconut water and aloe. Sicilic acid in aloe triggers a stress defense hormone in the plant without actually causing stress. Its why it heals cuts. It gives the cells a little boost for cell repair.

Organikz

Organikz

so is dwc brother..im pulling those numbers n 2months/3wks×12plants n each plot..i will try yur method n try it myself tho..its awesome if it wrks for u,i wud def never knock anyones setup,especially one i havnt tried..it cant b debunkd unless its debunkd n my garden.(imo)even if its human error(like if i fuck up)if it dont make $$$ it dnt make sense n my position.as i feed my kids,n keep roof over there heads from my methods
Keep in mind i am only running a 400w cmh. Thats why i ordered the 315w phantoms. Im limited by light.

Josh steensland who I posted that video earlier of will stand by the fact that he goes in his grow room once a week. That's it sometimes every 2 weeks. He found that he doesn't have to run co2. The co2 released by decomposition is keeping him where he wants it.

Last edited:
eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

i use organic n im faily large.def i cant compete with super large warehouses but i pump out alot of material for a lil guy op,and only 1 worker(myself).750-900g a wk.ive used synthetics and i dnt get the taste/smell etc i get from organics.but no till is too much wrk when yur on a schedule,unless u hav a team of people treating it like an assemby line fashion.

I think it could definitely work great on a large scale. All the cost and work would be on the front end mixing the soil but I'm sure you could find a place that does that kind of thing if the volume is not realistic.
After soil mixing your workload would seriously decrease. Water and IPM / foiliar sprays and occasional topdressing your done. No more mixing nutrients or worrying about PH. The money you could save from not buying new soil and fertilizer would be huge in itself I would think.

fatawa

fatawa

My setup is cloning(100w cfl),then mine go directly under 600w(on super lumens),then i throw under 1000w(super lumens).im a firm beliver of letting them grow n leaving alone too.but every 4days id say i do something to them.training/defol...whatever i feel they need

fatawa

fatawa

No more mixing nutrients or worrying about PH. The money you could save from not buying new soil and fertilizer would be huge in itself I would think.
im n a unique position as im on 18acres heavily wooded,well water(so no cost)n i spend bout $300 a yr on chemicals as i dnt go the high nute route...and i hav electric on budget n previous owner name(close friend of family)so my electric bill is fixd at $45/month....lmfao.not bad right?8×1000×,2×600w,3ac's.....

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

Thank you for the kind words and I promise I won't act a fool in your thread LMAO. Some people just have a way of bringing out the best in me, especially that dude hahahaha.

Thank you for the input sir. You seems to be extremely knowledgable no till and I'm glad to have you on board. I do notice you can become confrontational and i have been baited and fell intonthe same trap.

I was even told by a guy that grows hydro his no till in his vegetable garden is better because he only uses "carbon based shit". I stopped arguing at that point. How can u argue with that logic...however all organic matter is carbon based so idk what he was saying...maybe he meant carbon rich.

I am using a blend of dynamic accumlaters and nitrogen fixers. For cover crop. I learned now to lay that first and let it buffer your soil before planting.

I have been in debate with the same gentleman you are at it with. He told me that purple thai was a landrace. That 2 or 3 land races crossed making it a stabilized hybrid....not a landrace

I have Malawi and congo beans. My bed definitely needs to develop to handle a 3 month flower run and predatory mites may have to be a must. I have a nice little population of h.miles but I need some foliage combers like californicus mites.

Organikz

Organikz

nothing wrong with that..r u getting gram per watt?or close to?
I don't weigh my harvests. As I said in no till our weight takes a small hit because the plant relies on the symbiotic relationship of microbes so it must sacrifice sugar to feed the microbes who in term release enzymes. It's the trade off for less work. Enduring potency and natural genetic expressions is what were after.

Read that book..within 5 years he.was harvesting more rice than all.of the rice farms in Japan. That's my MO here. This man's realization was that this should be something he work at and not bother sharing with others. He knew others would not understand. Only NTG guys get it.

People mock what they do not understand. He proved it worked. He even said the proof is in these vast barley field you are standing on.

When the idea was first introduced to apply to cannabis cultivation it was blasted worse than Nagasaki.

Last edited:
Organikz

Organikz

Now that the plant has reached self digestion theres nothing for me to do but let it milk itself out.

I did 1 coconut water feed a few days ago that actually stretched and swelled a few lowers. I just want them to focus on natural fixation now.

Please note this is an art that takes time. Soil isnt truly mature until 3 years of running. I'm trying to replicate nature by building a balanced soil food web also.

Last edited:
Organikz

Organikz

You need to read this book @fatawa

The real name of no till is actually "no cultivation"

"In caring for a 1/4 acre field, one or 2 people can do all the work of growing rice and winter grain in a matter of a few days. It seems unlikely there could be a simpler way of raising grain."

Once your system is up and going and the nutrient loop begins, you don't need anything but the cannabis trimmings from last harvest. Clover and ryegrass as cover crop. Or some use a dynamic accumulator like alfalfa. I like weeds because they return. Think anything high in minerals. Kale even

I also see a lot of people use only clover. Straw mulch or shredded hardwood is vital. People have been taught all wrong. Weeds are good for your garden. Weeds grow where nothing else can. This is because they are dynamic accumulators or nitrogen fixers and will actually trade nutrients...even with cannabis.

Last edited:
Organikz

Organikz

im curious to c that.i dnt understand how something degrading can swell?n im a huge fan of not letting them yellow out,as ive never seen any fruit/veggie swell as its decomposing..i pull mine as soon as i get even a lil amber cause thats a sign of decomposing not ripening...(imo).i wouldnt eat a fruit that bruising/dieing.
The harvest window is way bigger than people think. The plant turning Amber is ripening. You know a plant isnt ready until it glows amber. Decaying trichomes are brownish black.

Organikz

Organikz

You can't describe it. It's like an Amber colored aura around the entire plant. This is when I've decided to chop. You could probably squeeze another bud swell out and terpenes don't truly mature until this happens.

I know guys that run up to 50% Amber. The misconception of harvesting based on the high you want is foolery. If you let a sativa fully ripen I guarantee you won't be on the couch. I get a slight psychedelic effect.

The plant truly unlocks all those goodies you desire in the last week of ripening. I actually was harvesting early until I read a well thought out and well written post about the details of why you should allow a plant to fully ripen.

Just try it with a tester. Notice that final bud swell of desperation.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom