A Single Straw Can Start A Revolution. - Masanobu Fukuoka

• Thread starter Organikz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Organikz

Organikz

Under normal circumstances I sow directly into the bed or a clone goes straight from the rooter into the bed. My new bed needs to cook and obviously my bigpot is a little tied up. I am going to pop my white widow seeds too. I'll have a good head start. I have 3-4 weeks to harvest. I will then be able to get everything in sequence. I know people can do perpetual but I like to concentrate on one set of chores at a time if any. Seedlings and clones are quite the chore and I have hated chores since I was a kid.

My girlfriend picked my pots lmao. I did entertain the idea I must admit.

One of the phantoms arrived and apparently the other is lost in the mail. They are sending another one out. I want to plot this out. I need to run the air cooled hood kits.

Last edited:
Neter Sentra

Neter Sentra

Nah not me but I do always enjoy reading other ganja growing chicks, yum. Lol.

Organikz

Organikz

@fatawa got me wanting to grow like hydro now. I might cheat and grab a quick extra swell. I'll grind up some malted barley this weekend and feed it in with fulvic acid. Fresh ground is the way to go. I use brewers malt. It has a very diastatic value.

Want to make sure to keep cations from binding up also. Iron being the worst. Iron and oxygen equals rust and plants dont particularly like rust.

Last edited:
fatawa

fatawa

20170720 071125
@fatawa got me wanting to grow like hydro now.
turning over to the darkside.....lmao.if u wanna cheat n stay organic heres line i run.they got starter kits for $45 n u get 2 rips,6plants each run.this will get u hitting the ground running nstead of jogging.u cud probably get a few more plants then that.if u got good pumps=higher ppm u can push

Organikz

Organikz

View attachment 721857 turning over to the darkside.....lmao.if u wanna cheat n stay organic heres line i run.they got starter kits for $45 n u get 2 rips,6plants each run.this will get u hitting the ground running nstead of jogging.u cud probably get a few more plants then that.if u got good pumps=higher ppm u can push
That's good stuff. I think it's made from spirulina[spelling] algae. I could be wrong. That's that fulvic acid homey. Fulvic is a great means to deliver a nice dose of cations. Loaded with growth signalling hormone.

I like Neptune harvest. I even notice the kelp meal has way more nutrition. Its more expensive but 1/2 cup equals 1 cup of the amazon shit so you save in the long run. I get better results with a half cup of that than 1 cup the down to "dirt" line.

fatawa

fatawa

This line has like 7bottles/rooting gel w/it.but yes it just creates good bacteria.this was just first bottle i grabbd from shelf

Organikz

Organikz

Night time. My only input for the whole week was a compost top dress. Exhausting...and I won't be refilling the blumat reservoir anymore. Got a pressure reducing adapter and more irrigators for the big bed.

The goal is to create cold fusion gardening. Masanobu has figured this out. He's turning out more harvest every year simply by mulching the spent straw.

Masanobu took no till a step farther. He calls it non-cultivation. It's quite amazing.

Organikz

Organikz

So this guys view of the world is amazing. He basically explains when it comes to nature no man can fathom what is happening. Not the scientist, the philosopher, the politician, or the man of religion. Nature is constantly in movement and it changes before we can figure it out. Do not try to influence nature. Embrace it's power. It knows what to do. You aren't needed

Also I enjoy his view of just dealing.with the fact that people will be people. Not by any fault of their own. Every man perceives differently. Do not make work of explaining why you do what you do. Skepticism is an easy outlet. Show them what you imagine...dont waste the energy convincing them that it will work

Last edited:
Organikz

Organikz

"Modern research divides nature into tiny pieces and conducts tests that conform neither with natural law nor with practical experience. The results are arranged for the convenience of research, not according to the needs of the farmer.”
Masanobu Fukuoka

This girls likes purple. My observations are mostly focused on her as I haven't grown Skywalker. Turns out I mixed up some clones. Definitely showing different bud structures and leaf tones. So I'm happy about ending up with another round of mazar. I understand why it's used for afghani hash. Hits u across the head.

Last edited:
Organikz

Organikz

@fatawa it looks like that purple was genetic. The leaves are fading to the same blood red purple. When she's ripe she will be a pretty girl. The mazar and Afghan cow which are sativa are moving a bit slower but they're fading yellow from the bottom up but it's evening out.

I laid down a top dress style seed sprout tea [MBP/fulvic/aloe/silica] today. I am interested to see what effect it will have. Lmao my girl wouldn't leave me alone so I let her hit a piece of quick dried larf. She's in a coma.

Last edited:
fatawa

fatawa

That mazar is one of my personal favorites wen done right.anything oldskool for that matter

fatawa

fatawa

Heres a nice oldie but goodie too.90's ww, my mentor passd down to me bout 12yrs ago..miss that ol man.i hav set mason jars just for this strain cuz 1st time i ran her she left me with mason jars that look like frosted glass now

20170723 073258
Organikz

Organikz

That mazar is one of my personal favorites wen done right.anything oldskool for that matter

Had a nazar cut i grew fer years....ahh memories.....super short, squat, frosty lil fucker. Made ur nostrils sting

Yessir. Gotta love landrace. I have some Malawi gold beans. I need to stash up some more and get my system balanced before I can do a 3 month flower! I will be going crazy waiting for medicine.

Top Bottom