A solid sour D strain to try?

• Thread starter RG420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mayonnaise

mayonnaise

I just saw a room full of turbo diesel from mtg and it looked REALLY good. Can't speak on its potency but it looked as good as I've seen as far as a sour d based cross. Yield looks well above average as well.

lollipopman

lollipopman

Sour jack. Almost all was the same but this one just had that extra punch..

RG420

RG420

Thanks guys iv gone with Karmas Sour Jack this time:)
Would like to try Drgreenghumbs work or Mota's been reading some serious stuff about ya work dude :woot: but I'm in UK so not sure if getting my beans shipped over the pond is a great idea.... There quite pricey to lose..:(

tipz

tipz

Exactly rezs work, u simply made a cross, and if you want the genetics i already posted them in the other thread. Might be nice if you could post a actual grow or some pictures. If you would like to see a actual grow, ill be happy to redirect you
Attachment 5

true grit

true grit

I have the ECSD that Dr. GT uses for his s1's and it is best rep of sour d ive run yet. I would say go for those s1's. Expensive but heard some folks are finding phenos that test around 30% thc. Person who gave me the cut said the s1s hold "fresher" representations as well.

RG420

RG420

I have the ECSD that Dr. GT uses for his s1's and it is best rep of sour d ive run yet. I would say go for those s1's. Expensive but heard some folks are finding phenos that test around 30% thc. Person who gave me the cut said the s1s hold "fresher" representations as well.

Ahh man ya teasing now!
Such a shame there's know seed vendors that sell his bean over here in UK, still I'm on a hunt four a SD keeper either a cross or S1 I'll find her! See thing is over here we are swamped in cheese or very generic haze.... And seems all the best stuff is being bred across the pond! :rolleyes:

drewski85

drewski85

This is true however there sour bubble smells like sour d X bubblegum imho.. No need for sour D when you got Sour bubble! >>

Id take anything bog over any cut of sour d.
im glad 2 hear such high praises about the sour bubble. i ordered a pack a couple days ago. every S.B grow ive seen on-line looked really nice.

william76

william76

Ahh man ya teasing now!
Such a shame there's know seed vendors that sell his bean over here in UK, still I'm on a hunt four a SD keeper either a cross or S1 I'll find her! See thing is. over here we are swamped in cheese or very generic haze.... And seems all the best stuff. is being bred across the pond! :rolleyes:
You'll get everything you need here,iv got. Cookies and gg4,other alien strains,other s1,s of clone onlys,everything iv sent for has come no probs,just follow the thcbay instructions and you can't go wrong,fire for sure,all the best,76

RG420

RG420

Thanks 76:happy: For the reassurance will defo give it a shot mate worth the risk to get some exquisite strains in my garden like some GG4 :D
So what would you recommend fella?

Last edited:
william76

william76

Thanks 76:happy: For the reassurance will defo give it a shot mate worth the risk to get some exquisite strains. in my garden like some GG4 :D
So what would you recommend fella?
Logics cookies s1,is fire ive been running it over a year,cant stop smoking it,motas/mendels, apollo is good too,fast and potent,aligees firedog looking decent too or ex gens gear you can't go wrong with any of it,usually some freebies to!usually a week there and a week back with your order,76

RG420

RG420

Logics cookies s1,is fire ive been running it over a year,cant stop smoking it,motas/mendels, apollo is good too,fast and potent,aligees firedog looking decent too or ex gens gear you can't go wrong with any of it,usually some freebies to!usually a week there and a week back with your order,76

Great thanks 76 will look into them thanks brother ya been a great help! Gent fo sho! ;)

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Sour bubble reminds me more of a Bubba kush that smells like like. The structure is pure old school pretty 98 bubba. By the fat leather leaves to the columnar growth it's the closest thing to bubba since bubba IMHO not sour he Shula called it lime bubba
Sour dubbs is a top 5 for me. The cut I've smoked was amazing.

blis84

blis84

For sour you can go with dr greenthumbs ECSD s1s or for monster yielder with sour phenos that have a little more of a indica high check out his sour 13, haven't run his sour 13 but saw a bud that was about 1 1/2 coke cans wide and 2 cans tall, seriously dense. Smoked some out of our baker and she tasted like sour d with some light fruity/hashy undertones. Also motas sour turbo is straight fire, we have a strain that we made with the ECSD cut and our ECSD s1 keeper from doc, it will eventually be released under Garden of Eden Genetics. We call it dirty diesel aka ECSD(Chemdog #4 cut x bio diesel). We made this strain 4 different ways that's the first, next was Bio Diesel(ECSD x colt.45) Colt .45 is Chemdog #4 x NL5 via melvanetics. Then our keeper docs s1 ECSD(docs Chemdog #4 x bio diesel #2 we call him the sour sensi stud) because smells like sour sensi star. then there is my favorite so far the bio diesel(ECSD docs x colt .45 v2) using docs Chemdog #4. The differences b/w our ECSD cut and our keeper docs ECSD cut is docs is heavier Chemdog 91 leaning and more potent, but the original ECSD cut tastes better IMHO. The Chemdog #4 is the opposite our original Chemdog #4 cut is slightly more potent then our docs keeper Chemdog #4 cut but doesn't taste as good. Our Chemdog #4 s1 keeper has more citrus than the original Chemdog #4. We're very early in this project and have only run 12 beans of each except we haven't run the cross using our bio d #2 male yet. The plan is to send out to test once they are f3s but we will see. Were not even close yet. I can say we found multiple sick phenos from each but my favorite is the bio d(docs ECSD x colt .45 v2 chem dom). The plan is to release the best two, but as of now its like choosing between supermodels.

RG420

RG420

For sour you can go with dr greenthumbs ECSD s1s or for monster yielder with sour phenos that have a little more of a indica high check out his sour 13, haven't run his sour 13 but saw a bud that was about 1 1/2 coke cans wide and 2 cans tall, seriously dense. Smoked some out of our baker and she tasted like sour d with some light fruity/hashy undertones. Also motas sour turbo is straight fire, we have a strain that we made with the ECSD cut and our ECSD s1 keeper from doc, it will eventually be released under Garden of Eden Genetics. We call it dirty diesel aka ECSD(Chemdog #4 cut x bio diesel). We made this strain 4 different ways that's the first, next was Bio Diesel(ECSD x colt.45) Colt .45 is Chemdog #4 x NL5 via melvanetics. Then our keeper docs s1 ECSD(docs Chemdog #4 x bio diesel #2 we call him the sour sensi stud) because smells like sour sensi star. then there is my favorite so far the bio diesel(ECSD docs x colt .45 v2) using docs Chemdog #4. The differences b/w our ECSD cut and our keeper docs ECSD cut is docs is heavier Chemdog 91 leaning and more potent, but the original ECSD cut tastes better IMHO. The Chemdog #4 is the opposite our original Chemdog #4 cut is slightly more potent then our docs keeper Chemdog #4 cut but doesn't taste as good. Our Chemdog #4 s1 keeper has more citrus than the original Chemdog #4. We're very early in this project and have only run 12 beans of each except we haven't run the cross using our bio d #2 male yet. The plan is to send out to test once they are f3s but we will see. Were not even close yet. I can say we found multiple sick phenos from each but my favorite is the bio d(docs ECSD x colt .45 v2 chem dom). The plan is to release the best two, but as of now its like choosing between supermodels.

Sounds like some serious work blis! :)
Wish I had that problem! ;)

lollipopman

lollipopman

Very loud, smell to me is like burnt popcorn don't know why but it does, taste has the sd with a hint of something else , I've never had jh so I assume that's what the other flavor is,

RG420

RG420

Very loud, smell to me is like burnt popcorn don't know why but it does, taste has the sd with a hint of something else , I've never had jh so I assume that's what the other flavor is,
Very nice can't wait to get mine up and running now! Fingers crosses for a nice SD leaning pheno.... Couple questions for ya if ya don't mind, how were they to grow like nute sensitive, light etc, and how was the stretch? Iv ran a sour kosher before but couldn't get her dialled in man she was so sensitive to temps and humidity ended up herming hard on me. :( That's the closest iv been to growing anything SD! :D

Top Bottom