A solid sour D strain to try?

• Thread starter RG420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TSTEW313

TSTEW313

I ran cali connection SD an it was unstable auto flowered like crazy with 24 hrs of light in veg, an the final product was subpar at best! But I did find a dank ass pheno in Reversa Pravda the first hit will send your head to the clouds an the sour taste stays on your jaws hours after you smoke it!

RG420

RG420

I ran cali connection SD an it was unstable auto flowered like crazy with 24 hrs of light in veg, an the final product was subpar at best! But I did find a dank ass pheno in Reversa Pravda the first hit will send your head to the clouds an the sour taste stays on your jaws hours after you smoke it!
Hey fella thanks for popping in, was that a recent find with RP and was it there straight sour D?

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Yes it is there straight SD I found it about 1/12 ago an I found a bomb pheno of there og 18 about 3yrs ago I have had very good luck with there gear when I use to pop seeds!

J

jayrock32580

How you gonna sell strains named bio diesel when 303 already has?
And they have done many bio diesel crosses. Just seems like it would lead to a big amount of confusion.

quote="blis84, post: 1320643, member: 41351"]For sour you can go with dr greenthumbs ECSD s1s or for monster yielder with sour phenos that have a little more of a indica high check out his sour 13, haven't run his sour 13 but saw a bud that was about 1 1/2 coke cans wide and 2 cans tall, seriously dense. Smoked some out of our baker and she tasted like sour d with some light fruity/hashy undertones. Also motas sour turbo is straight fire, we have a strain that we made with the ECSD cut and our ECSD s1 keeper from doc, it will eventually be released under Garden of Eden Genetics. We call it dirty diesel aka ECSD(Chemdog #4 cut x bio diesel). We made this strain 4 different ways that's the first, next was Bio Diesel(ECSD x colt.45) Colt .45 is Chemdog #4 x NL5 via melvanetics. Then our keeper docs s1 ECSD(docs Chemdog #4 x bio diesel #2 we call him the sour sensi stud) because smells like sour sensi star. then there is my favorite so far the bio diesel(ECSD docs x colt .45 v2) using docs Chemdog #4. The differences b/w our ECSD cut and our keeper docs ECSD cut is docs is heavier Chemdog 91 leaning and more potent, but the original ECSD cut tastes better IMHO. The Chemdog #4 is the opposite our original Chemdog #4 cut is slightly more potent then our docs keeper Chemdog #4 cut but doesn't taste as good. Our Chemdog #4 s1 keeper has more citrus than the original Chemdog #4. We're very early in this project and have only run 12 beans of each except we haven't run the cross using our bio d #2 male yet. The plan is to send out to test once they are f3s but we will see. Were not even close yet. I can say we found multiple sick phenos from each but my favorite is the bio d(docs ECSD x colt .45 v2 chem dom). The plan is to release the best two, but as of now its like choosing between supermodels.[/quote]

Latest posts

Top Bottom