• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Giddeon

Giddeon

Whippett 30 day strain

Hell here ya go can have a new crop each month :

Strain Information
Strain Name: Whippet
Description: Much like the Berkeley, this one followed mama. Much more skunk and rush.
Category: Sativa mix
Days of Flowering:30
Difficulty:Easy
Yield: 3-4 ounces
Potency (THC):28%
Mature Height:3-5 feet
Average Temps:50-80
Type of high:Upper, creates anxiety. Great for Breakfast.
Medicinal Effect:Pain Killer, Motivator
Seed Bank: Stoney Girl Gardens
Mite/Pest Resistance:Medium
Sweet/Spicy/Musky:Not Much Flavor

I think this is my next seed purchase, Ill put it next to my 13Dawgz but in a separate cage...... HAHAHAHA! WTF 30 days?!?!?!?!? who list that seriously?

C

Calicannabiseed

Hell here ya go can have a new crop each month :

Strain Information
Strain Name: Whippet
Description: Much like the Berkeley, this one followed mama. Much more skunk and rush.
Category: Sativa mix
Days of Flowering:30
Difficulty:Easy
Yield: 3-4 ounces
Potency (THC):28%
Mature Height:3-5 feet
Type of high:Upper, creates anxiety. Great for Breakfast.
Medicinal Effect:Pain Killer, Motivator
Seed Bank: Stoney Girl Gardens
Mite/Pest Resistance:Medium

I think this is my next seed purchase, Ill put it next to my 13Dawgz but in a separate cage...... HAHAHAHA! WTF 30 days?!?!?!?!? who list that seriously?

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHA

A Sativa mix that flowers in 30 days!!:confused0054:

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHA

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
STONEY GIRL IS A FRAUD period......

S

SSHZ

Per an owner of a test lab, it's impossible to have a THC count of over 26-27% in bud........ so all this is just crap.

C

Calicannabiseed

Per an owner of a test lab, it's impossible to have a THC count of over 26-27% in bud........ so all this is just crap.

100% Correct my friend I have a friend that is a Bio-Chemist out of SDSU he uses their labs to test Cannabis haha. Anyways the highest THC he has found out of 10 samples in the San Diego area is 17% so........all this IS just CRAP!

M

Monkeymonk840

I thought so too

I've never heard of 33-36 thc? If she does have it she must get her weed from outer space cuz this planet has nothin like that! Oh you wouldn't know my dealer man he's from outer space. At least if she said that it would seem more possible? But I was just checking. Ps if someone has access to it post your results

M

Monkeymonk840

Home brew thanks, I have a friend who is trying to get in the breeding program. I am curious but not going to fly to Oregon on some flyby night promise. I hate that shit too, I'm like soma I like the late window. I'm sick of breeders selling unstable junk. Hoping alphas snow dog is ok outdoor at 44th parallel. I tried to ask alpha but it wouldn't let me message him. Ps homebrew let me know how the chem valley is I'm thinking of cracking them too but I have to wait til April for more room.

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
Im not one to publicly bash strains, but I had the opportunity to meet both Jennifer and Mike from Stoney girl gardens.
They had asked me to test for them. I had several of their strains but sadly Pitbull wasnt one of them.
Not one of their strains made it into my flower room.
They all vegged up very lanky and thin. Nothing special about growth rate. Just no side branching at all, with or wothout topping, lst or supper cropping. Nothing seem to work to bush them out.
I chucked them into the garbage.

At the seminar they gave, they also passed around samples of their finished product. I had the chance to smoke the Pitbull.

It is not anything special. I actually have found better smoke from bag weed.

It was very bland tasting, piney, and green tasting. Perhaps the sample I got wasnt cured or grown correctly, it sure wasnt impressive at all.

I like Jennifer and Mike as people, but their strains just dont match the hype.

~Lem

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
Home brew thanks, I have a friend who is trying to get in the breeding program. I am curious but not going to fly to Oregon on some flyby night promise. I hate that shit too, I'm like soma I like the late window. I'm sick of breeders selling unstable junk. Hoping alphas snow dog is ok outdoor at 44th parallel. I tried to ask alpha but it wouldn't let me message him. Ps homebrew let me know how the chem valley is I'm thinking of cracking them too but I have to wait til April for more room.

I grew out Alpha's Snowdog BX....All I can say is DANK!!

Sweet cherry tasting with a touch of deadmeat skunk of Chem.....mouth watering!

~Lem

C

Calicannabiseed

Obvious scam thread to get free advertising here on the Farm.......Mods work some Magic

C

Calicannabiseed

seems unreal, but is in the bbb 4. Go to growforme.com, pitbull seeds. Need a med card and qualifications to test run, for breeding. Oregon strain, i find it hard to believe but i'd like access to try it. If anyone can get it spread the love.

free advertising for scandalous non-breeders................ Logic wtf

eyecandi

eyecandi

LMFAO!! I bet they produce twice as much @ 50 degrees, probably covered in trichs. gotta love the dichotomy of crazy ass stats to sell em, but then say not much flavor.

M

Monkeymonk840

Thanks lem

Did you try it outside? I'd like to pound it but until I know it will finish by mid oct. I'd rather be safe. My friend I will tell the pit was not much im not bashing them but why do people try to hype you up and then disappoint. When I have my genes fully stabilized I will release them. Also I will give full info that is understated if anything. Why tarnish your rep? And 37 days is nowhere near mature, I'm sure that's why it was bland and green tasting! It's what some say they like. Shit I've been having to vacuum bag my out doors and smash perfectly good herb cuz morons think its indoors and will pay more for it. I was sick of complaints and now it's flying off the shelves. I cured it for 6 months. Manicured it beautifully flushed for a month and used earth juice and guano and com tea. All to smooch it degrade my thc and kill the taste, glimmer of thc and all the love I put into it. It's sad really, I've even did taste comparisons but it's all about density and a stupid lethargic high to most in my parts.

M

Monkeymonk840

One more thing all these breeders producing only fem seeds, it takes little skill to self a cut. Real breeders paved the way for you to access good genes only to be stress Hermed and inbred. Like subcool, I read some nasty shit written about him on bcbud depots shit by bc bud dude and another breeder. How come his shit is flyin off the shelves despite no fem line and I use fem lines too but only becuz no mail order clone service here and I will outcross them with non fems. But I must say somas rodelization method is ok, and some companies at least will not take hermy prone genes. Please take the time, and also use more nitro, and allow seeds to finish, and don't push ur plants on test runs. Select for vigor and quality so use true breeding males, that's a real breeder. Peace

bongstar

bongstar

hey cali cana, what strain was it that your freind tested in san diego that had 17%

Latest posts

Top Bottom