A veg room build out...

• Thread starter Billyboat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Billyboat

Billyboat

Expandable foam, some silicone caulking, and a 1x4s to use as moulding.

Cheers

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
I have a plywood 2x4 wall I erected sperating my warehouse. I used caulking and visqueen to create a ghetto flap. Walk in and out of it constantly thinking "hmm what would work well". I'll check out an exterior door, mine is a interior, and check out expandable foam. No leaks on the setup... But who doesn't like perfect :) I can make it better

Billyboat

Billyboat

I have a plywood 2x4 wall I erected sperating my warehouse. I used caulking and visqueen to create a ghetto flap. Walk in and out of it constantly thinking "hmm what would work well". I'll check out an exterior door, mine is a interior, and check out expandable foam. No leaks on the setup... But who doesn't like perfect :) I can make it better

As fish recommended, I use steel exterior doors on all these rooms. They are weather proof and already have a seal on them.

Cheers.

T

toquer

How many of the LEC's do you have covering how large a space? My 4 are great for early on but the rest of veg needs a lighting upgrade. I'm looking at 4x600w gavita's for the rest of veg, 16x16 is the space.

PHEN

PHEN

Nice thanks for the assurance, got two on the way to me, heard great things about em.. Keep up the great work!!

Billyboat

Billyboat

How many of the LEC's do you have covering how large a space? My 4 are great for early on but the rest of veg needs a lighting upgrade. I'm looking at 4x600w gavita's for the rest of veg, 16x16 is the space.

I have 10 covering a 12x20 area. Then the veg plants go into beds and veg for another 10 days or less in the flower rooms.

T

toquer

How would you rate then vs 600 De's for veg? I'd need likely twice as many lec's vs De's.

Dabominable

Dabominable

What's the veg footprint like on one of these lec's? I'm about to switch my veg over from t8 leds, its close to a 10x10 area, and was wondering if i could get away with a 48" parabolic umbrella reflector. They have vert/horizontal interchangable sockets, so i'm just trying to find the biggest foot print for the buck. I'm sure anything would be more efficient then 10x36w 4ft leds in a 8x4 space..even if it was a 400 mh? Really have no clue, hence the questions. Your room looks primo! Oh, and i'd have about 9' ceiling, going for 6ft veggers. They'd be in the sun during the day and under it at night..

Last edited:
Top Bottom