Using Superthrive - Tips and Advice

• Thread starter Mr. Smith
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hiboy

hiboy

Used ST in veg. Low low dosage and had a great run. Was told not to use in flower
hiboy

afi

afi

Super thrive is a great product if used right. Never I repeat never use in bud cycle. I use for clones seedlings and 1 week after each transplant at 1 milliliter a gallon and have excellent results. I have been using this product for nearly 20 years so don`t be afraid of it just use it right. Peace, Afi

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

ive never had a problem with super thrive but i also cut it out when i trigger 12/12. works great for transplanting and veg plants.

B

bluedog

Yes, I think in veg it should be fine although after my experience I've cut it out all together. My plants don't seem to have noticed the absence. Considering the role hormones have on reproduction in many forms of plant and animal life it's not surprising the effect it had. I think if I ever wanted to try and reverse a female to produce pollen and feminize seed I might try it with Superthrive.

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

I used superthrive for a long time, knowledge passed down from a group of old school nor cal growers. They swore by it in veg and twice in flower. Dropped the product about two years ago and started using thrive alive as well. Great results in my book.Z

bmvortex81

bmvortex81

hey farmers so i just got tnis ST and i see its half oz per 100 gal for hydro... what would it b for 5 gal tote? thx

ttystikk

ttystikk

hey farmers so i just got tnis ST and i see its half oz per 100 gal for hydro... what would it b for 5 gal tote? thx

With all due respect, do your own math. You will learn something in the process that you can't get just by giving a 'shout out' for the answer.

At least come up with some numbers yourself and then ask for confirmation- it will be much more of a learning experience that will pay many dividends down the road.

bmvortex81

bmvortex81

true true i guess u have a good point there and i did lkinda try and do some but to me it was more of a guess then not and i came up with 1/8 tsp/gal for the week? and i didnt think of it the way u put it thx for the insight and i apologize

O

OnlyOrganic

The first thing you need to know about SuperThrive is that naphthalene acetic acid or NAA is an endocrine or hormone
disruptor and a carcinogen. People who smoked cannabis grown with ST have reported that it has caused their urine to smell like ST. The dangers of ST could become worse with combustion and inhalation. Using SuperThrive on cannabis is illegal under federal law and for good reason. STOP poisoning yourself and others. This is a public safety issue. Cannabis is medicine, please treat it that way and grow only organic. See PAN Pesticide Action Network for info on NAA. SuperThrive is banned in several States, including Oregon.
Bill Rogers John Maxwell Cancer Support Group

Slowitdown

Slowitdown

Been using ST for years in mutiple rooms. Never never had a issue with it. We also ran it all the way to harvest drop/gallon and never had a issue... Maybe your problems came from using too much everytime.

Top Bottom