Using Superthrive - Tips and Advice

• Thread starter Mr. Smith
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mr. Smith

Wanted to know the recommended dosages in miliiters for transplant and cloning for hydroponics aero, ebb and dwc. The recs on the bottle are a lil hard to understand. Dwc is the cloning process,ebb and aero are for transplants.
Thank you in advance and please give me a lil info from where you get the answer.

F

FrostyleavesLA

Cannabis is a unique and complex plant, and if you’re looking to get the most out of your crop, one of the best tools you can use is a product called Superthrive. Superthrive has been around since the 1940s, and it’s an all-purpose vitamin solution made specifically for cannabis plants. It's designed to give your cannabis plants an extra boost in order to maximize their potential. In this article, we'll be discussing the benefits of using it with cannabis, as well as how to properly apply it for maximum results.

Superthrive is a plant supplement that has been around for decades. There are different types, each with their own set of benefits.

Original Superthrive: This is the most common type of Superthrive and has been around the longest. It is a vitamin and hormone solution that helps plants grow faster and healthier. It can also help improve yields and reduce stress on plants.

High-Brix Superthrive: This type is made for plants that need extra nutrients, such as cannabis plants. It is a concentrated form of Original Superthrive that contains more vitamins, minerals, and amino acids.

Organic Superthrive: This type is made with all-natural ingredients and is safe for both people and the environment. It is ideal for organic growers who want to give their plants the best possible chance to thrive.

Superthrive contains synthetic Auxins, including NAA (1-naphthaleneacetic acid), which is not effective for leaf feeding. However, the roots benefit greatly from these synthetic auxins, allowing them to develop bigger and more robust root systems. This, in turn, leads to larger and healthier plants overall that can also boast bigger and hardier buds come harvest time. It's best to use synthetic auxins on the roots if you don't want your plant to stretch too much; however, those who enjoy stretchy plants may find foliar applications of auxins beneficial.

Superthrive is a popular plant supplement made from vitamins and minerals. It is used by cannabis growers to help their plants grow faster and stronger. However, there are some pros and cons to using Superthrive with cannabis.

On the plus side, Superthrive can help cannabis plants grow more quickly. It can also help them develop deeper roots, which can make them more drought-resistant. In addition, it can help improve the taste and smell of your finished product.

On the downside, Superthrive can be expensive. It can also be difficult to find in stores. Additionally, too much can burn your plants' leaves. If you're going to use it with your cannabis plants, it's important to start with small doses and increase as needed.

As you may know, Superthrive is a powerful plant nutrient that can help your cannabis plants thrive. But did you know that there is a right way and a wrong way to use it?

If you use it correctly, it can help your cannabis plants grow bigger, healthier, and more productive. But if you use it incorrectly, it can actually harm your plants.

So what's the right way to use Superthrive? First of all, you should always follow the directions on the label. Second, you should only use it on healthy plants. If your plants are sick or stressed, using Superthrive can actually make them worse.

Finally, remember that less is more with this powerful product. Using too much can burn your plants' roots and leaves, so be sure to start with a lower dose and increase as needed.

When should you use Superthrive? Can you use it during flowering stage?

Superthrive actually slows down the flowering process, which makes it popular with cannabis photographers because the flowering cycle will last longer.

If someone has a plant stress problem they can use SuperThrive while in flower BUT they want to use as little as possible as few times as possible or it will work against them more than they will like.

Making your own Superthrive recipe is easy and only requires a few simple ingredients. Here's what you will need:

-1 cup of water
-1/2 teaspoon of liquid kelp extract
-1/4 teaspoon of vitamin B1 (thiamine)
-1/4 teaspoon of vitamin B2 (riboflavin)
-1/4 teaspoon of vitamin B3 (niacin)
-1/4 teaspoon of vitamin B6 (pyridoxine)
-1/4 teaspoon of vitamin B12 (cobalamin)

Simply mix all of the ingredients together in a clean container and store in a cool, dark place. When ready to use, mix 1 tablespoon of Superthrive with 1 gallon of water and apply to your plants as needed.

What is the proper dosage?​

The correct dosage according to the bottle is 1/4 teaspoon (1ml) per gallon. However, some growers recommend as much as one full teaspoon per gallon of water.

Yes, absolutely. You should get great results using the recommended dose of 1/4th teaspoon per gallon of water when using Superthrive with coco coir. Remember to watch for yellowing leaf tips which can be a sign of nutrient burn.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
When I transplant I use 4 drops in a litre or quart of water . Normal dose in veg. would be 1 drop per gallon for me.:rock RB

M

Mr. Smith

I used 150mil for a 55 gallon res. I think that might be overkill? I wish the directions were cut dry and simple.

G

Guano

3-5 drops per gallon in veg only,do not use in flower...from experience

V

viper1951

I just read there directions and they say NOT TO USE MORE THEN 1/4 TEASPOON PER GALLON of water , and I would go easy on it ,as I over did mine once then center of the plant was a bright yellow kinda pretty but not good for the plants I'm sure

V

vindiesel

only use 2 weeks after final transplant. in flower. no need in veg. 1 of the smallest bottle's capfull or 1ml, PER GALLON. i used it again 2 weeks that, with nebula, and results were great, BUT nebula is a nute whore strain. to stay safe just use once unless its a nute whore strain.

F

FastForward

3-5 drops per gallon in veg only,do not use in flower...from experience

Good to know Guano, thanks....why? I've been putting a few drops into my flower mix but will stop. I've heard of people not happy with it gunking up drippers (?!) but not in flower.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
I think it has something to do with prohibiting flower growth.:thinking RB:dance:dance:dance

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

anybody use this stuff
how much in aero?
just found a bottle of it, it could be 5 years old any worries? not really using it for the enzymes, but want the b1

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

ive seen instructions for 1 drop per gal and 1 ml per gal
is the one drop for cuttings?

pura

pura

Never used it with cuttings. Superthrive is some power stuff. Just use 1 drop per gal, IF they need more do 1.5 per gal. Thats it, I wouldn't use it with cuttings, Use cloning gel and have good humidity.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

for sure man thx
ill see how these bitches like this shit

B

bluedog

For what it's worth I've been using Superthrive as an additive to my nutrient mix for a couple years and recently upped the amount. Using maybe 40-50 ml per 40 gal. Started to see nanners and even balls on a few different stains. Stopped the Superthrive altogether and no more problems. Look at the label ,50 different hormones. I'll stay away from any hormones additives from now on.

dextr0

dextr0

yes sir, GK said it best when he said:"more turkey on the plate doesn't mean its all eaten all the time."

anytime Ive used excess ST, it did nothing good. Nothing very bad either...but u now have me thinking about past grows.

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

QUANTITIES often reported successful for MOST purposes-for active development or resisting stress: 3 FLUID OUNCES PER 100 GALLONS water (100 ml. per 400 liters), (1 tablespoonful per 15 gallons), (1/4 teaspoonful per gallon). (2 drops or 1 minim per large cupful) 1 drop per small cupful).
FOLLOW-UP or DAILY or “CONSTANTLY”, especially very small, soft, tender plants: one fluid ounce per 500 U.S. gallons of water (30 ml. per 1,900 liters), (1 ml. per 60 liters), (1 minim per gallon or 4 liters).
BARE-ROOT 15 or 30 MINUTE SOAKING ROOTS of TREES and SHRUBS(except roses): 1 fluid ounce per 5 gallons. ROSES and tender plants: One fl. oz. per 20 gallons. BALL and BURLAP trees and shrubs can be soaked, until air bubbles out, in 1 fl. oz. per 5 gallons water.
REVIVING TREES and SHRUBS: 20 fl. oz. per 100 gallons, (Rarely, up to 2 fl. oz. per gal). Once. Then 3 fl. oz. per 100 gallons, from time to time.
HYDROSEEDING: 1/2 fl. oz. per 100 gal. SOWING SEED: 3 oz. per 100 gal.

Top Bottom