A Winter Rerun In The House Of The Flyinj

• Thread starter FlyinJStable
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

No the J.R. Peters Co they make Jacks Pro and the Calcium Nitrate comes from them to.
But I dont believe its wee wee. lol
But regardless what it is the Peters Co. has been doing Hydro Nutes and Others Larg Ag Farmers Fertilizers for over 50 years.
Its a well made Nute IMHO I have the same bag I got 3 years ago and havent used but maybe 1/8 of the bag
Its great stuff.
I will list my mix and how I make it FYI
along with my OG bioWar tea Just so you all can see One way to grow.
Understand This just works for me, There are lots of other ways to skin a Nug.
Peace
FlyJ

MT bucket

MT bucket

Its good to see a VET. posting, im new to the internet seen but I help out in the MED. community a little bit were im too. I know a couple VETs and its good to see you guys staying strong and pushing on, don't know what you had to/go through but I do thank you. Cant wait to see what you do! Good luck water.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Where's the ssp tho?
Welcom to The show Broski
All are welcome thats for sure, Interesting you would ask, I dont have any of the Super silver purple By Tips Left
But what I did Pop AND I FEEL VERY LUCKY TO HAVE is the
C99g cross with his Unbeatable P19 male That makes everything it touches Better. Looking at the bag you can see its a bit messy as most were Dusted by a careless Mailman or a roller at the post office that like to eat gear hit um SUX SUX but there were a few MAKE it.....
This will be my 1st time with Tips Gear so I am going to give them special attention.
3MagicBeanz 2

3MagicBeanz 1
I tryed for 5 and ended up with 3 .
And all I will need is One.
Sending out the Super Growin Green Vibes . . . . . Peace Farmers
FlyJ

Canappa

Canappa

Welcom to The show Broski
All are welcome thats for sure, Interesting you would ask, I dont have any of the Super silver purple By Tips Left
But what I did Pop AND I FEEL VERY LUCKY TO HAVE is the
C99g cross with his Unbeatable P19 male That makes everything it touches Better. Looking at the bag you can see its a bit messy as most were Dusted by a careless Mailman or a roller at the post office that like to eat gear hit um SUX SUX but there were a few MAKE it.....
This will be my 1st time with Tips Gear so I am going to give them special attention.
View attachment 548415
View attachment 548416I tryed for 5 and ended up with 3 .
And all I will need is One.
Sending out the Super Growin Green Vibes . . . . . Peace Farmers
FlyJ

Sending Positive vibes to you bro, its been a while since I been on the farm I need to catch up on all the dank going around and your the man to have them...Happy Grows!

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Positive vibes to you bro, its been a while since
Mr.C ! ! ! !
So good to see ya Postin Bro Diggin the new set up Yea Still hard at it havin good times
Helpin out My Lil PTSD group and trying to stay in the frosty zones.
The GG4 and the Loompa Underdog are some Dank Ladies,
Still running the Poison Ivy and Jaws Dark Matter
I just finished up a CBD 1/1 cross for Loompa that is A KNOCK OUT gerl.
also kicked out one sweet Triple purple Doja from Quest Gear He collaborated with JAWs double purple Male I think ? but its put up for the long cure. see how she is about Thanksgiving time.
Killer to see ya Bro will be follow-in your Posts.
Peace FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Happy NEW YEAR ALL YOU Farmers of the Positive Vibes>..
Been a Busy few Months But I have not Forgotten My Home....
SO Last I was working on the Nyvia III crosses w a few others and I am Happy to say the Nyvia II x Cookies is well
and in the Flower Zone as of a Few Daze.
out of half a dozen beans 3 different type females are noted
#1 #4 and #5
2 died and one was a Mess
So here they are
1 5 2016 UD 10

1 5 2016 UD 9
1 5 2016 UD 2

1 5 2016 UD 6
The #4 is showing All the Original Nyvia II traits and Add the Male Cookies Wickedness
#4 Nyvia III
1 5 2016 UD 3

May the New Year Be full of Good Vibes and Great Meds
Peace Farmers
FlyJ

1 5 2016 UD 3
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Hey Farmers The Nyvia III show Continues with a few Ladies added
I was able to get the DEADHEAD Cut into flower the Fruity Pebbles OG Cereal pheno and
Bodhis DJ Shorts Blueberry x Apollo 11
All been doing great and now at the end of week two Of flower They be all filled in and streached out ready to Burst with Buds Nugs and Good Meddi Vibes.
here is the Nyvia III 1st
Pheno #1
1 20 2016 UD 3

1 20 2016 UD 2

Pheno #4
1 20 2016 UD 4

1 20 2016 UD 6

Pheno#5
1 20 2016 UD 8

1 20 2016 UD 10

All are very Aromatic and have heavy OILY Dank pine fuel and Citrus funk with differences in the Spice like undertones one is sandalwood and earthen where as the #4 is more skunky sweet and the very Best is the 3-4 leaf #5 that has heavenly patchouli fuel and diesel smells with Turpentine Lemon Citrus
ALL are great looking Ladies. ANd being only Day 12 look to be filling in to some great Nug producers.
Here is My Others
FPOG
1 20 2016 UD 2
Real serious Cereal Fruity Pebbles all the way.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Pics Cont.
Here is the Casey's Cookies
1 20 2016 UD 2
DeadHead
1 20 2016 UD 2

1 20 2016 UD 3

This My 1st run of the Cookies and the DeadHead, Very excited to see how they turn out under the Full Spec Lights.
The Nyvia III's as well I dont have a clue as to what they will be like But I know I have all my Positive energy In the Ladies. So far I couldn't be More Pleased
Super Grow Vibes Farmers
FlyJ

way2green

way2green

Pics Cont.
Here is the Casey's Cookies
View attachment 566076 DeadHead
View attachment 566077
View attachment 566078
This My 1st run of the Cookies and the DeadHead, Very excited to see how they turn out under the Full Spec Lights.
The Nyvia III's as well I dont have a clue as to what they will be like But I know I have all my Positive energy In the Ladies. So far I couldn't be More Pleased
Super Grow Vibes Farmers
FlyJ
I think u might find a lil gold right there....

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

The Nyvia III girls @day 17, the Bodhi, Casey's Cookies, Dead Head and Fruity Pebbles are Doing
a Snow Dance this round. Looks like I will have a hand ful of Meds to gift out as well.
Bodhi
1 26 2016 UD 1

The Dead Head Looking Happy In the House of J
1 25 2016 UD 1

1 25 2016 UD 2

The FPOG
1 26 2016 UD 4
And The Nyvia III crosses Rocking the Frost N Nugs
1 26 2016 UD 2

Super grow Vibes Farmers

Icristal

Icristal

The Nyvia III girls @day 17, the Bodhi, Casey's Cookies, Dead Head and Fruity Pebbles are Doing
a Snow Dance this round. Looks like I will have a hand ful of Meds to gift out as well.
Bodhi
View attachment 567959
The Dead Head Looking Happy In the House of J
View attachment 567963
View attachment 567964
The FPOG
View attachment 567965 And The Nyvia III crosses Rocking the Frost N Nugs
View attachment 567966
Super grow Vibes Farmers

Looking awesome as usual my friend. Beautiful ladies,,,love your work.

Icristal

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

The Greatest feeling Of doing this is when I see the Flowers for the 1st time in a Veterans own grow,
Last night I was given the biggest reward So far. Lets just Say it this way, Mr. Smith was on 4 of the most Hard core Antidepressants and Anti psychotics and mired of Narcotics, available and after 6 mths and setting up a small 2 plant grow space Walking him through the clones and the growing. That part is Easy the endless nights of pain and withdraws was the hard part But thats why we come to help
Seeing him return to life, the flowers of his 1st grow and the smile on his Face is The Peace IT IS Not the only way But it is a BETTER Way.
Help One and he will help one or not But You know what happens if you dont ? Nothing.
This is how it Starts:
11 26 2015 UD 8

Peace Farmers
FlyJ

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Figured I would stop by and say thanks for your years of service.

And it is great you are helping show people the path to pharmaceutical free lives.

It must be great to show people there are other ways to seek treatment that come straight from the earth.

As well as seeing the joy in their hearts from taking care and raising these living plants. While being self sufficient.

Most good people know that the only way the way to spread the idea of being a good human being. Is to start with yourself.

The experience of having someone else be good to you for no reason other than the satisfaction of helping.
Can really change your outlook on humanity and the world.
Leading you to want to share those same feelings with others.

You sir are changing the world 1 person at a time.

organix4207

organix4207

Those are some happy looking plants!! I'm pulling up a seat for this one. Very interested in outcome of the fruity pebbles og , I have a few fruity pebbles beans in the stash.
Peace, love & Positive
Vibes

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Thank you all
Been a Complicated last few weeks with clearing out the rooms and starting over with
My grows..
I have all my ladies duplicated and getting My prized Yeti Medusa's Poison Ivy My Nyvia II and Three
So getting them back is not going to cause me loss of sleep.
What I have decided is to do a Few Pheno searches with some extraordinary Gear gifted to the Group PTSD Team.
Every one knows I have been wanting some Land Race Sativa's. That the Black Vietnamese and Black African...
Congolese and whatever else I could get a hold of.
So I have been able to Pop a full tray of some Rare COOL Gear.
2 28 2016 UD 2
3 6 2016 UD 4

As of today.....
Here is the line up:
SnowHigh (Black Mamba) 15-18 week
3 6 2016 UD 1

Jamaican
3 1 2016 UD 3
Check out the Colors and Fuzzy Coolness on them '"YA MON ! "'
3 6 2016 UD 1

And some Original Thai
3 6 2016 UD 1

3 6 2016 UD 2

I will post there Progress and the others In a Bit.
Peace Farmers
FlyJ

Top Bottom