A5 Haze x Thai Bx - Indoor - LED - LST

• Thread starter HiDaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HiDaze

HiDaze

Alrighty - my first post documenting this plant was under, "Intoduce yourself". But I figured starting again under the correct category wouldnt hurt.

Today is my 32nd day in bloom. Fairly certain I am in for an 70 - 85+ day maturation of this gal.

If you're curious to see the beginning stages I have a link in my profile for the first post etc.

And here we go...

A5 haze x thai bx   indoor   led   lst

Her stretching was pretty manageable. 2 colas stretched out but she stayed fairly even.
A5 haze x thai bx   indoor   led   lst 2

Nice close shot...
A5 haze x thai bx   indoor   led   lst 3

And another for good measure ✌
A5 haze x thai bx   indoor   led   lst 4

Canopy from a distance...
A5 haze x thai bx   indoor   led   lst 5

And another from below. Could you imagine walking through a forest with massive fan blades above you?

Heaven on earth. That's it for tonight. Next update comes in 3 days 👌

Happy growing everyone!

HiDaze

HiDaze

For those of us growing indoors and any concerned about smell - here is a break down of my setup. I have guests frequently. Some 420 friendly while others are not but unless I show them my setup they never know I have a small room for fun.

20200201 200522

1. Air intake - down draft
2. Air exhaust - pulled into squirrel fan with 600 CFm
3. Air is forced through an activated charcoal filter = absolutely no scent within my home.

If you have concerns about small flying pests within your home a simple mesh screen over your air inlet keeps the creepy crawlies away. I have had great success with this setup.

HiDaze

HiDaze

My home is heated with an oil furnace. It didnt occur to me until now (and some googling) but the home naturally sits at a higher Co2 level than most. On average 150-300 ppm higher.

So i guess I am inadvertantly exposing her to slightly elevated Co2 levels. Not so sure it's enough to make a difference when you keep in mind the light saturation has to be pretty damn high for her to benefit from increased Co2.

HiDaze

HiDaze

Bloom day 35! Officially made it to 5 weeks with no hiccups.

Sticking to my Sensi Bloom A + B @ 15 mil per gallon & a locally crafted tea once a week. Every other watering day receives some bonus molasses.

Thinking about a bump up to 20 ml per liter coming into week 6. We will see :)
20200204 201622
20200204 201641
20200204 201658
20200204 201709
20200204 201722
20200204 202309

Beginning to see a little lean on this girl. Next update will include some added support ✌

Good luck and happy growing everyone!

HiDaze

HiDaze

20200209 191003

Keeping it short tonight. Trying to keep an eye on my pot roast while my mastiff roams the home haha

As of today, ol girl hit 40 days in bloom. Crystal clear trichs. Hairs are just starting to turn on 2 colas. Pretty sure we are in for another 6 weeks of bloom.

Cheers 🍻

💨

HiDaze

HiDaze

Day 47! 2 days short of completing week 7. Most hair tips of each cola has begun turning brown. Trich's are clear as day on the nugs while sugar leaves are just barely showing some cloud.

Bumped up my nutes coming into week 7. 30ml per gallon Sensi Bloom A+B. Microbial tea every 2nd watering and molasses between each dose of tea.

Sativa's take a while to mature and she is showing a lot more bulk. May add a booster during week 7 - 9. Suggestions?
20200216 070600
20200216 070647
20200216 070703

HiDaze

HiDaze

Here we are. Day 56 of bloom. 8 weeks completed.

Trichs are thoroughly cloudy on all but 4 tops. Light penetration is looking good. Nutes have been adjusted. Sensi Bloom A = 10 mil per gallon while B moved to 30 mil per gallon.

After a slurry test nitrogen levels are higher than I need moving into week 9. Will water with 10mpg SB-A for a week. Let those levels drop a bit.

I want to encourage the plant to begin, "cannibalizing" itself as she moves through week 9 and 10 based on trich maturity. Atm week 11 looks like the beginning of my flush (pending amber in my trichs).

Here comes the fun stuff...
20200225 194146

Photo above is shows one of the mid sized colas. Hairs closing on a 50/50 blend of white vs orange.
20200225 194227

Fair shot of the canopy after rotating her for the next light cycle.
20200225 194559

And lastly the quintessential, "look at her size" photo! Most folks use a lighter. Why not change it up a bit? :)

All in all very happy with this strain. About to update my other thread documenting my foray into solo cup growing.

Happy gardens to everyone!

HiDaze

HiDaze

Quick update as we near the close of week 9. Day 62... I had to add the net. She is stacking on weight so quickly, a few of her mid sized colas bent to 50 degree angles last night.

Round one - far shot showing off her massive canopy. Glad to have added the net for stability but also air flow and light saturation.
20200302 192015

20200302 191850

20200302 191645

Really digging this strain. Week 9 is about to close. Thinking I will do a light flush tomorrow and pull back the nutes to 15mil per gallon Sensi Bloom A+B through week 10. Start adding Overdrive in conjunction with A+B through week 11 and 12 - flush her out week 13/14ish.

Looking forward to a nice fast round of indica after this ol girl gets the chop 🤣

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

That is one beautifully healthy lady! Mad respect on the toothpaste for scale as well haha. Did you ever say where you acquired this cultivar? Positive vibes...

~nugzz

HiDaze

HiDaze

That is one beautifully healthy lady! Mad respect on the toothpaste for scale as well haha. Did you ever say where you acquired this cultivar? Positive vibes...

~nugzz
Thanks man! The toothpaste idea gave me a good chuckle. Local shop owner was into it. Had her laughing for a good minute.

This came from Doc D Seeds (not to be confused with Doc Dank Seeds). Talking with this dude is crazy. I know weed like the back of my hand. He knows weed like Einstein knew math. If I'm not mistaken this particular progeny was a conglomeration of his work and Bodhi's.

My Afkansastan/X18 Pakastani came from Doc as well. Extremely solid genetics.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Thanks man! The toothpaste idea gave me a good chuckle. Local shop owner was into it. Had her laughing for a good minute.

This came from Doc D Seeds (not to be confused with Doc Dank Seeds). Talking with this dude is crazy. I know weed like the back of my hand. He knows weed like Einstein knew math. If I'm not mistaken this particular progeny was a conglomeration of his work and Bodhi's.

My Afkansastan/X18 Pakastani came from Doc as well. Extremely solid genetics.
I truly appreciate the information brother! I feel like I have heard of either Doc D or Doc Dank. I could easily be confusing the two. Anywhere that I could check out and potentially purchase some Doc D gear? It sounds intriguing to say the least. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

HiDaze

HiDaze

I think your best best is reaching out to [email protected] to gain access to his emailing list. Cant say enough positive things about him.

To avoid confusion with doc dank seeds he has switched up his brand name to "magicspiritseedco" on instagram and such. If you have time, search doc_d_seeds on instagram. You can take a peek at some of his work.

I'll stand behind his work all day. Best bet - give him a shot. Thoroughly impressed on my end.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

I think your best best is reaching out to [email protected] to gain access to his emailing list. Cant say enough positive things about him.

To avoid confusion with doc dank seeds he has switched up his brand name to "magicspiritseedco" on instagram and such. If you have time, search doc_d_seeds on instagram. You can take a peek at some of his work.

I'll stand behind his work all day. Best bet - give him a shot. Thoroughly impressed on my end.
Thank you again for the information. Oddly enough, I was researching a few Bodhi cultivars that I just picked up and stumbled across his contact information last night. I look forward to hopefully running some of his work in the future. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

HiDaze

HiDaze

Thank you again for the information. Oddly enough, I was researching a few Bodhi cultivars that I just picked up and stumbled across his contact information last night. I look forward to hopefully running some of his work in the future. Positive vibes...

~nugzz
Talk about the stars aligning! Looking forward to your doc d run 👌💨

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Talk about the stars aligning! Looking forward to your doc d run 👌💨
It was definitely pretty funny to ask you and then happen upon the information by chance soon thereafter. In all honesty, I shouldn't have even been purchasing the Bodhi gear that I just picked up, but I will definitely keep Doc D in mind for future purchases. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

HiDaze

HiDaze

It was definitely pretty funny to ask you and then happen upon the information by chance soon thereafter. In all honesty, I shouldn't have even been purchasing the Bodhi gear that I just picked up, but I will definitely keep Doc D in mind for future purchases. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Now that piqued my interest. Bodhi has been well known and very respected within the breeding community.

Did you run into some form of issue with his product?

I cant speak for Bodhi myself. Doc D on the other hand - very knowledgable and careful with his breeding selection. If he puts his name behind a breed - bet your ass, it's been verified and took years of cultivation / research to verify. Any progeny he chooses to release have been cultivated over years of selection.

Obviously I am a bit biased. But his work speaks for itself. I would encourage you to disregard my thread entirely and focus on his work overall. Bet my bottom dollar you wont go wrong 😁

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Now that piqued my interest. Bodhi has been well known and very respected within the breeding community.

Did you run into some form of issue with his product?

I cant speak for Bodhi myself. Doc D on the other hand - very knowledgable and careful with his breeding selection. If he puts his name behind a breed - bet your ass, it's been verified and took years of cultivation / research to verify. Any progeny he chooses to release have been cultivated over years of selection.

Obviously I am a bit biased. But his work speaks for itself. I would encourage you to disregard my thread entirely and focus on his work overall. Bet my bottom dollar you wont go wrong 😁
Not in the least. I just meant that I do not really have a lot of extra cash to be spending on seeds all at once. I have never grown anything by Bodhi, even though I have heard nothing but great things about his cultivars. I really look forward to looking through some of Bodhi's work. I truly appreciate the information on Doc D though and I really hope that I can afford to run some of his gear in the near future. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

HiDaze

HiDaze

Not in the least. I just meant that I do not really have a lot of extra cash to be spending on seeds all at once. I have never grown anything by Bodhi, even though I have heard nothing but great things about his cultivars. I really look forward to looking through some of Bodhi's work. I truly appreciate the information on Doc D though and I really hope that I can afford to run some of his gear in the near future. Positive vibes...

~nugzz
I can relate with that sentiment! Best of luck to you broski 👌💨

Top Bottom