A5 Haze x Thai Bx - Indoor - LED - LST

• Thread starter HiDaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HiDaze

HiDaze

Holy shit!! I havent been on for about a month.

What's new: This girl got the chop on Saturday! Key points.. chopped right around 13th week of flowering. Not surprising with a sativa dom plant.

Now for the fun stuff...

20200328 174840

This was after removing the second net. She. Was. Heaaaaaavyyyy.
20200328 180355

First chop - not bad for one of the small ones. Absolutely dripping.
20200328 180417

20200328 203453

20200328 204256

Happy with this strain. LST was the right choice for her. She would have been through my 6' tent without it.

This began as a play grow with a budget LED and odd items like DynoMyco and Overdrive. Something I wasnt committing a lot of time or resources to.

But shit man for mid range effort she pulled through well. Future forward on this stain - commit a room specifically for 5 or 6 of these, LST or SCROG and bump up the lights a bit. For a low - range LED I am impressed. Filled a 3.5x3.5x6 tent with ease. Either an additional "budget LED" or a higher end LED could have made her shine even more.

I attribute this success to Doc D Seeds' solid genetics and giving her roots some love.

Drying in process - I'll post when curing begins.

And I will pick up my thread for the Afkansatan/X18 Pakastani ;) Flipping those girls in a week.

Happy gardens everyone 💨

20200328 200318
20200328 213530
20200328 204256
Hidd3nGr0w

Hidd3nGr0w

Beautiful work man. Can't wait to see what you get when you get serious! LoL🤣

HiDaze

HiDaze

Beautiful work man. Can't wait to see what you get when you get serious! LoL🤣
Thanks brotha man :D Looking at an LED made by a local company to the PNW. Comes with a 5 year full warranty - I could drop they thing, take it to the shop and walk out with a brand new replacement. And their specs are rock solid. Looking at their $500 light but may hold off. Damn corona is making my work situation feel a little wobbly.

Crazy times we live in!

Happydude32ed

Happydude32ed

That was an epic grow !
Im currently looking at some bandaid haze ix 3.0 seeds that are for sale.
They are
(Bandaid Haze f1#7 x (A5 haze x Thai bx))
I was hoping you could tell me a little more about the cure results. What kind of terps did you get ? What was the high like ?
Im honestly searching for the original NY Piff, and have heard Bandaid Haze is close
so im hopeing your girl gave some of the church terps I miss.

NY Piff was the absolute best strain Ive ever had in my life.
Used to be everywhere in NYC 90-00s
Was a church incense smell and tasted musky hazy flowery soapy kind of taste. Not like dial soap, but like a rich persons soap if that makes sense lol
The high was insane. Gave me no body high, just straight lovely head high.
If I smoked enough I would have a low level shroom/lsd trip. Like legit I would be seeing faces and cartoons floating around and interacting with me on the walls of my room. They would dance and morph all over the walls and furniture for hours.
Music was amazing and the taste was like nothing else. Did I mention this was my favorite strain to date since 1998 ?? Nothing has come close, but Im hoping this beautiful plant you grew right here did.

Top Bottom