• Thread starter Abek666
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Abek666

Abek666

first of my last plants i just finished and then my new ones hope you enjoy^^

Abek666

Abek666

First set are my last plants i finished in my old setup bevor i moved to a new place now i grow in a big closet
i work with a 400 watt hps in a selfmade cooltube the setup is nowhere to be final but money dont grow on trees so the finalisation will be done in a few weeks when i have money and time to finish it for now its ok

PICT1539
PICT1556
PICT1557
PICT1560
PICT1502
PICT1503
PICT1504
PICT1533
Abek666

Abek666

my new plant week 2
she had suffered a heat problem in the closet what is fixed already i lost 2 similar plants to this issue but im back on the road right now and the cuts from a frend will help

PICT1564
PICT1565
Abek666

Abek666

and my upcomming seedlings i also will get a pair of skunk no.1 cuts in a few days

have fun everyone^^

PICT1570
PICT1571
Abek666

Abek666

whats up farmers here are some shots from tonight yesterday i received my skunk no.1 cut what should i say its plain beautiful i still have to fix some issues but the climate is under control next up the shoping list is dev reflektix and/or some black and white foil i will see whats the longer lasting stuff and further i have to invest some bugs in better lights for my veg area. so enough with the writing here are the pics the bigger one is in week3 and the smaller one is the skunk no.1 after 2 weeks veg and from the 1.04.2012 in flower.

Abek666

Abek666

so these are my babes atm both have 9 litre shoes with my own mix in it
the mix is fairly easy:
20% wormcastings
20% perlite
20% green compost
40% vegetable grade soil
few cups of dry bio fertilizer ( got dry molasses in it;) )
few spoons of lime

thats it tell me what you think i had good results with this mix so far and never burnt a plant with something else than lights, but im dev open to new idears

with that sayed, im out
see ya all

Abek666

Abek666

Harharhar^^ i finaly finished my setup and now its quiet, the temps are in the perfect range its also sealed and painted white on the inside, all done last night pics come tonight.
Only one thing to do is bring the rh up to 50%-55% its around 30% by now.

Hope i can do something about it with no money involved any suggestions are really appreciated to this subject!

have fun farmers^^

ShutUpDonny

ShutUpDonny

Hmmmmmmm. Do you have a fan? I have read that one way to bring RH up is to get a dishtowel or facecloth wet and hang it front of a fan inside your room. I bet that you would have to replace the towel every few hours or so to keep it from drying out though. Maybe even just hanging one up in the tent without a fan would help, but +25% is a big change. Also spraying the plants with water whenever you can, as long as they are dry by night time. It's a hard problem though.

I like and respect all your DIY projects. I think it is a great way to learn about what you are growing, and to take pride in what you produce. I think RH is one of the most important parts of growing so I wish you luck in finding an answer.

http://www.instructables.com/id/Evaporative-Humidifier/

Good luck!

Abek666

Abek666

Wohoo 1st one responding thank's donny, nice respond anyway you are a life safer for being a cheap ass^^
i build one of these in the next minutes and see how much the humidity will rise thanks for this really helpfull posts

i make an update when my cam is charged in an hour or something like that^^

vaporedout

vaporedout

that first grow looked like some fire. was that bagseed as well? keep an eye on that cardboard, dont want any fires.

low RH, ive never had that problem, only high RH. not sure your water schedule but water when lights are off may raise your RH.

Abek666

Abek666

ok i must say this takes longer to recharge than i thougt i make a big update tomorrow

so see ya all and thanks donny again^^ he really had a real no money solution to my prob what makes him the hero of the day^^

Abek666

Abek666

that first grow looked like some fire. was that bagseed as well? keep an eye on that cardboard, dont want any fires.

low RH, ive never had that problem, only high RH. not sure your water schedule but water when lights are off may raise your RH.

it's my regime watter a half hour befor lights on after i insulated and painted the closet from the inside the RH gone up, but not enough. A part of the prob is there are not enough plants for the given space i have, but i fixed that point with the cheapo version of a humidyfier ShutUpDonny has provided through 2 nice links i really apreaciated and recomend for the cheap way of gardening^^. I'am eager to buy more insulation to add a band of door insulation to the closet an so i will allso get my RH up, anything else is clearly insulated damn the door! Please insert (Facepalm Smiley!!!)

oh by the way what carboard do ya mean anyway?

and nice ya have been here^^

vaporedout

vaporedout

is that cardboard on your light?? or is it particle board?

Abek666

Abek666

No it is some unflamable board and can hold degrees around 150 celsius for a long time so its safe to use but still you are wrigth i think i will replace it with something made out of metal to be sure its never could posible burn

thanks for the imput^^

Abek666

Abek666

so i builded the first diy humidyfier and it works but not to the amount i hoped for its just 10% more so im back on building another one tomorow i will see how this next model is working so im still on the quest to get more humidity but i now know what to do to fix this properly.

whish me luck with that^^

Abek666

Abek666

So finaly i make an update ^^
i buildet the diy humidyfier and this model works much better then the first one but you will see in a few min

Top Bottom