Abek666 now hits a Closet new grow 2012^^

• Thread starter Abek666
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
V

vierundzwanzig

that's awesome abek
the bagseed sativa looks pretty damned good.
what do you recall about that bag? Do you get Good weed from your sources?
The stuff looks killer but that might have a lot to do with the way you trim your fans early.
curious on how that smokes.

Abek666

Abek666

that's awesome abek
the bagseed sativa looks pretty damned good.
what do you recall about that bag? Do you get Good weed from your sources?
The stuff looks killer but that might have a lot to do with the way you trim your fans early.
curious on how that smokes.

thanks for the likes ^^ i can recall her a good mix of head and body but for that i had to let her cure for 3 weeks what was argel^^ at first she not tasted good but later it's got better she's gone by now and manny things to come^^ so thanks again for passing by

wish you a good day

Abek666

Abek666

so i was away a few days from the farm... the bagseed plants come along nicely, but in veg i run in some serious space troubles and really lag space in the flower cab right now but another bagseed plant will come down in the next days so i can fill up with the 2 other plants out of the veg cab also i have added 2 skunk cuts to the flower cab^^

also one of the bagseed plants dont liked the pruning that much and had troubles with rearanging her balance but started to green up again yesterday:)
pic's come later today

Abek666

Abek666

I will continue this thread with things that grow in my cabs and will update any other week or something like that so keep tuned in for new things to come^^

see ya all

V

vierundzwanzig

we humans are visual creatures. a picture says a thousand words.
on with the show prease

Abek666

Abek666

As i promised on with the show^^

a lil overview and single plant shots from flower to veg enjoy:
PICT1715
PICT1716
PICT1717
PICT1718
PICT1719
PICT1721
PICT1722
PICT1723

PICT1724
PICT1725

hope ya all like it...

...the last plant that looks so fucked dont liked my pruning that much as you clearly can se but she's on her way back to normal. Unfortunatly she will be stuned for atleast a week or so.

So anybody who plays with defoliation/pruning be carefull some, not much but some strains really dont like any pruning, you have to experiment a little with the teck. Even in some conditions its not even usefull i mean when ya could grow 3 m trees under 2x 1000 hps lamps its clearly not necessary to prun when ya have manny space to play with.

But in crowded conditions like mine its perfect one can grow more plants in a given space, so upping my overall yield a bit and thats anytime a pro in my book;)

so have a good day anybody^^

Abek666

Abek666

As a sidenote:

On defoliation:

When you like to try out this do it with a dialed in strain of your's, that mean's you have to know what this strain needs, flowering time, nute's and so on. When ya first start, start with a clone its better in growing rate and recover.

in vegitation state:

You should start in veg but must keep in mind the pruned plants will need more veg time, give them inbetween prunings 3-7 days (depends on response of the strain to the tek) to recover than prune again. You only prune fanleaf's that are blocking budsites, start from the bottem to top and leave the last 2 top fan leafs untouched, you also have to keep in mind that the plants will need less water and nutes untill they recover so give them approximitly 1/3 less water and nutes then usual.

in flower state:

Stop 1-2 weeks before flower you want the leafs for the stretch. In flower you only prune twice i had made the best results with this take on the tek. 1st pruning is after the stretch mostly after week 3-4 and the 2nd prunning will take place 14-10 days prior to harvest time and when you had prepared the plants in veg for this you have no stunning anyhow. You still just prune fan leafs and better dont cut anything out of the buds just prune leafs that have a stalk nothing else!

without vegi preperation:

I still sometimes do the tek without preparing the plants in vegitation with this aproach you have a stunning time around a week plus, minus a day or so (depends on strain) its the same way it goe's as you have had prepared it in vegi before but this time the struckture of the plant will be much more different then when you had prepared it before. It's still will help with air serculation and light penetration so you keep this upside. The stress inflicted through this tek could bring delicate strains on the border or over it to herm out, so again be carefull when you try this out!

It's more a managing tek to controll hight and structure of the speciment you working with.
In my crowded condition its a good way to maximise my overall outcome and its also a good tek for mannaging bonsai mothers. But anyhow you aproach for this tek is, you have to keep in mind that you give them time to recover!

hope this was ok and for someone informative.^^

When there is interrest in this tek i can make a little log here to show how i do it from start to finished plant to show of the pro's and contras to this tek.

Have a good day @ all

Abek666

Abek666

These are before and after pics, the first set of pics are from a seed plant in veg that had the defoliation/pruning tek 2 weeks ago for the first time:

before pruning:
PICT1726
PICT1727

here is a good spot to cut the leaf use clean sicsors:
PICT1728

and this is how they look afterwards and how much fan leafes where taken:
PICT1729
PICT1730
PICT1731

Don't be shocked by the looks of here, she will recover in 1 week with much more lateral growth. I will continue this log to show how they develope over time.

Next on is a skunk no.1 cut 3 weeks old before and after the prune she also will recover in 1 week and i show the result's then:

before:
PICT1732

after pic + what was taken:
PICT1733
PICT1734

you will see the recover pics in 1 week that should illustrate my text from above^^

have a nice one^^

Abek666

Abek666

Please comment on this lil log project of mine, would you like me to continue it? Or do you think that it's just pointless and boring?

Comments, discussion and critic are welcome^^

see ya

Abek666

Abek666

update flower:

In flower all plants exept the 2 new skunk's where pruned a few days ago. They where way to leafy for my taste. The skunk's will become there haircut when there stretch is over.

And now pic's:
PICT1739
PICT1744
PICT1745
PICT1736
PICT1741
PICT1742

Abek666

Abek666

update vegi:

all vegin plants have been treated with the pruning teck.

pic:
PICT1746

Abek666

Abek666

Update defoliation/pruning teck:

and now on with the update of the pruned subjects i showed a week ago.

first is the bagseed plant:
PICT1747
PICT1749

second is the skunk mother:
PICT1751
PICT1753

hope ya all like the update have a good and sunny day^^

Abek666

Abek666

hmmm... no one respond anymore did i have done any thing wrong?

cephalopoda

cephalopoda

plants look pretty good bro.
curious why u defoliated like that tho. shouldn't u should strip the bottom leaves off?

Abek666

Abek666

thank alot for the compliment^^
and yes you are wright but not at this point, later when there is much more undergrowth they will get heavyer pruning sessions, but for now im waiting on a descent recover after that 2-3 plants are finished in the flower cab so i have a lil more space to place plants in and i continue defoil untill 1-2 weeks prior to flower. Should be enough time that they grow in some descent bushes^^

oh and i trimed a few like ya discribed you can see them in the vegi pic the 2 plants on left side, it is the 5th pic from here on above.

have a nice one, peace

Latest posts

Top Bottom