Abominable Snowman and Foo Dog Getting a female touch !!

• Thread starter Medusa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
I

Thanks M . We will do our best as always, nothing less.
I know the feeling . I don't feel like a whole person unless I have flowers to look at and play with. Don't you just love this life? So tell me does looking at them help make them rock hard/ turn to stone ? You may have an unfair advantage

My presence alone makes them rock hard. !! Lol

devilrays

devilrays

@Medusa I tried to pm you here, but it won't let me. So I sent you a dm over at the gram...

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
@Medusa I tried to pm you here, but it won't let me. So I sent you a dm over at the gram...

Yep shame after all these yrs gotta go private. I f I remember. I think I need to follow u and it will let u in. Will do. Thank you for the smoke reports. Will be adding quite a bit if keif in those pops. U like peanut butter ?

devilrays

devilrays

@Medusa I do like Peanut Butter!! :) and it said you followed me. So I'll PM you and see if that works...

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Actually I meant the opposite. The more seeded those coloas are or the whole plant is for that matter, the longer and smaller the seeds seem to be. Not that Ive noticed any differences in seed size being a contributing factor to identifying select plants. But the more the plant is seeded the more work it has to do to mature all those beans. I run my females after they have been seeded with a medium fertilizer regiment, and no need to boost the Phos like you would if your growing sensimillia. Definately keep the N and K in the regiment and don't cut them out.

So yes, you can overload a plant with male pollen and what I generally see is alot more white seeds that dont mature properly along with the majority of what the plant is producing. But ultimately in the end, it doesnt really matter Medusa, this is all just the small stuff when it comes to breeding. Seeds are going to come no matter what. Its the selection process that is the key to it all. And feel free to pick my brain anytime Medusa :)

New this info was here @loompa or @Oom pah pah or anyone that can help ! do u believe if u over pollenate a female plant in a small enclosed area could cause the seeds to not pop? A few pale ones but plenty dark ...Thanks

deagzle

deagzle

New this info was here @loompa or @Oom pah pah or anyone that can help ! do u believe if u over pollenate a female plant in a small enclosed area could cause the seeds to not pop? A few pale ones but plenty dark ...Thanks
Did you allow the seeds to properly dry and cure? Just a suggestion, not sure that's really the problem.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Did you allow the seeds to properly dry and cure? Just a suggestion, not sure that's really the problem.

Oh yah a good six weeks old now. Thank you M

Last edited:
TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Yeah @Medusa I'm Sorry My pup's picture on my Avatar is 16 weeks old lol sorry about that I was thinking about my rott when I said 6yrs! Lol

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Yeah @Medusa I'm Sorry My pup's picture on my Avatar is 16 weeks old lol sorry about that I was thinking about my rott when I said 6yrs! Lol

Lol I thought u told me your new pup ! My how 6 yrs fly's bye ...pits get such a bad rap ...hes adorable...M

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

He is actually a pocket bullie an will stay short in size! Yeah 6 years flew by lol

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
Inspect the cotyledon inside the seed . are they white and juicy? last week was a bad moon for been popping.

Top Bottom