Abominable Snowman and Foo Dog Getting a female touch !!

• Thread starter Medusa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Snowman again.

zeke

zeke

Awesome M. Way too use good numbers to find exceptional individuals. I'm thinking the same way. Why have the best of one pack when you can have the best of 4. So much awesome gear is gonna get culled it's kinda sad. Luckily we will have the uber keepers to console us.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Awesome M. Way too use good numbers to find exceptional individuals. I'm thinking the same way. Why have the best of one pack when you can have the best of 4. So much awesome gear is gonna get culled it's kinda sad. Luckily we will have the uber keepers to console us.

Well said @zeke. Only thing it's getting backed up in the production line. All these babes strutting there stuff are getting testy. Don't want a cat fight Lol. Thanks for visiting. M

devilrays

devilrays

SMOKE REPORT: FOODOG
The Foo looks like some very well grown OG. Small tight nugs, that glisten in the sunlight. Not your typical OG fuely lemony smell, but more of a dank, "oh this is gonna be some fire" smell. The taste on this was very thick. Left my mouth coated almost with a film of funkiness! The high was heavy and strong! Very well grown and I hope to encounter this Foo again in the future!

SMOKE REPORT: SNOWMAN
I'm not sure exactly the genetic makeup of this strain, but coming from loompa, I'm sure it has his Underdog (Headband) in it.
These were big stinky ass flowers encrusted in trics! When I got to my friend's house and opened the bag, the aroma filled the house rather quickly. It reaks of pure awesomeness! The high for me on this strain was a perfect mix of head and body! Great daytime smoke! Tasted rather hashy, left a nice aftertaste! We split a joint of this and we both were very happy with that permagrin look! Again, I hope to see this in the future!

More smoke reports coming later....

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
SMOKE REPORT: FOODOG
The Foo looks like some very well grown OG. Small tight nugs, that glisten in the sunlight. Not your typical OG fuely lemony smell, but more of a dank, "oh this is gonna be some fire" smell. The taste on this was very thick. Left my mouth coated almost with a film of funkiness! The high was heavy and strong! Very well grown and I hope to encounter this Foo again in the future!

SMOKE REPORT: SNOWMAN
I'm not sure exactly the genetic makeup of this strain, but coming from loompa, I'm sure it has his Underdog (Headband) in it.
These were big stinky ass flowers encrusted in trics! When I got to my friend's house and opened the bag, the aroma filled the house rather quickly. It reaks of pure awesomeness! The high for me on this strain was a perfect mix of head and body! Great daytime smoke! Tasted rather hashy, left a nice aftertaste! We split a joint of this and we both were very happy with that permagrin look! Again, I hope to see this in the future!

More smoke reports coming later....

Awesome job my friend. Sorry to make u have to smoke all that. Lmao. Special treats your way my man. M

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
I l

I love seeing those 3 pointers . You've been quiet medusa . I know your busy sifting through your treasure room. Let's see some nug shots :)

Hey guy. Turned my bloom room to veg so. This girl. Is tapping her foot to run things Can't stand not having flowers. Gonna turn on soon and get these ones shining. Congrats on Colorado show em how it's done. M

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
I
Hey guy. Turned my bloom room to veg so. This girl. Is tapping her foot to run things Can't stand not having flowers. Gonna turn on soon and get these ones shining. Congrats on Colorado show em how it's done. M
Thanks M . We will do our best as always, nothing less.
I know the feeling . I don't feel like a whole person unless I have flowers to look at and play with. Don't you just love this life? So tell me does looking at them help make them rock hard/ turn to stone ? You may have an unfair advantage

Top Bottom