Abominable Snowman and Foo Dog Getting a female touch !!

• Thread starter Medusa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
draco

draco

i like your sprouting technique... i put the sprouts in coco and some fell over. duh.

everything is different going from soil to coco... i'll be using plugs next time.

the cloner is another good idea that i hadn't thought of! how long does it take that way?

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Checked this morning so really 1 day. Tonite will take pic to show how many sprouted. Planted Thursday 6 am. Checked fri at 8am they cracked

Last edited:
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
With clones in with them. They have a drop of humbolt roots in water. Normally only water in cloner until roots appear

jlr42024

jlr42024

Dang Lucky! Well deserving you absolutely killed it for Ex and actually still continue to do so. Your journals are very appreciated from the breeders as unfinished grow logs can be very detrimental when we are left to assume the outcome ourselves. Thanks from farmers as well as obviously journals contain more then pics and comments there's valuable info in a large %.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Dang Lucky! Well deserving you absolutely killed it for Ex and actually still continue to do so. Your journals are very appreciated from the breeders as unfinished grow logs can be very detrimental when we are left to assume the outcome ourselves. Thanks from farmers as well as obviously journals contain more then pics and comments there's valuable info in a large %.
Thank u Jlr. Will do my best.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Little update everyone decided to party !
Loompa 2 day seeds in cloner 001
Loompa 2 day seeds in cloner 003
Loompa 2 day seeds in cloner 005
Loompa 2 day seeds in cloner 007

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Strapped in for the ride good luck
Damn M you scoring a lot of killer gear hun plus you're not afraid of getting your hands dirty and you still keep your nails clean ....gotta love that, I'm subbed!!
pulling up a seat, have some rolled & ready for the show. I know u will rock these for sure.
Respect
TMB
ahh here is where the shows going to be going down at, cool i'm here.

no pressure:)
So far so good @Ezduzit387 .@symbiote420 @Power OG and @JAWS sorry put ya all together got a full plate .. But loving it ! Thanks for coming to the Snake party....let's shed some skin and get comfy !

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Nice thanks. You around this weekend?
Yep. After planting 7 flats of flowers for my mother on Mother's Day Kickin back Give me a shout. Got those frogs for ya.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Nice! I will be lurking as I just got a pack of each as well. Good luck but you won't need it. Love the funky nails.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Looking good Medusa. Those babies really did pop up and get going really quickly. I am excited to watch the show that is about to start. I am assuming the other Foo Dawgs you planted are just playing catch up to the rest of the babies?

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Nice! I will be lurking as I just got a pack of each as well. Good luck but you won't need it. Love the funky nails.
Best of luck @midwestdensies the snowman is very eager and the foo dog is more laid back taken there own sweet time..

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Looking good Medusa. Those babies really did pop up and get going really quickly. I am excited to watch the show that is about to start. I am assuming the other Foo Dawgs you planted are just playing catch up to the rest of the babies?
Thanks @Smoking Gun ya no soaking strait into rockwool worked great. and yes the other foo dogs are taking there sweet time. 2 a little more than 1 other .. if they decide to fizzle got few more seeds to pop..

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Thanks @Smoking Gun ya no soaking strait into rockwool worked great. and yes the other foo dogs are taking there sweet time. 2 a little more than 1 other .. if they decide to fizzle got few more seeds to pop..

I am sure they will catch up and do fine.

Top Bottom