Abominable Snowman and Foo Dog Getting a female touch !!

• Thread starter Medusa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Power OG

Power OG

Looking good I could stare at your snakes all day.lol looking really nice. Should be a good experiment.

Power OG

Power OG

[quote="Medusa, post: 1267981, member: ]Whoa Kittie ! dont mess with my snakes ... Thats what i thought m[/quote]
Lmao really tho you kickass & are very talented grower/ breeder. Keep up the great work.

Harp

Harp

Looking forward to the grow! Im excited about the Foo. Hope you don't mind if I take a look.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
you should make sure and do a weekly up~date on that up~side down starfighter, i'm thinking if she go's full on it should be a pretty killer show for-sure.

very interesting ;)
Good idea shes beefing up ... am sure she will resemble a chandeler which will be fun..

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
A. Snowman 1st shot looks like its time too clone
Upside plant  3 weeks 005

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
I love it Medusa! Its always cool to see folks trying different things with this plant. It just adds more to our overall knowledge base. I'm curious too how that upside down hanging plant will do. Your plants are looking nice Medusa, they must like you :) hehe

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
I love it Medusa! Its always cool to see folks trying different things with this plant. It just adds more to our overall knowledge base. I'm curious too how that upside down hanging plant will do. Your plants are looking nice Medusa, they must like you :) hehe
LOL yah maybe I can run double the amount in a two tiered room ...a little more outta the power co.! The plants are coming along great Thanks ! glad to see your getting into old time genetics ,met a few off the grid growers down there at the mecca excited about some of the beans i picked up ... M

Latest posts

Top Bottom