? about G13

• Thread starter Bluenoser
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SSHZ

Not necessarily.......... it's more the luck of the draw if you are only buying a few seeds. But, what I've seen and read, it's a very nice item and worth having. The grow report I read said almost all the pheno's he grew out on this strain were worth having........

convex

convex

They are s1's - a reversed female bred back to the donor plant, the vast majority will exhibit traits of the original.

Cheers

B

Bluenoser

OK. My buddy got his today and there is 3 per pack. So it looks like if you planted 1 or 2 you'd definately get a keeper, right?

L

Lost

Yea, sounds like you should!! Congrts and best of luck. Make lots of clones and spread them around! :)

B

Bluenoser

my buddy being offered unheard of (and IMHO ridiculous) amounts of dough for the clones and I fully intend to get it and make tons of 'em myself

X

xchronic420

cannabis_seeds_GreenthumbSeedsEntrance.htm
THATS DR GREENTHUMB G13 I SAY BEST BET IS TO BUY 10 SEEDS FOR £1000 AND U FIND A PHENO THATS WHAT IM DOIN

P

primeform

They are s1's - a reversed female bred back to the donor plant, the vast majority will exhibit traits of the original.

Cheers

exactly. I have an email directly from dr greenthumb stating this exact thing. there will be pheno expression still but a large majority will have traits like the original.

i love how everyone is jumping on the $200 for 2 beans thing. first off he sends 3 beans. with s1s you dont need 100 different seeds to find the best pheno. Therefor popping 10 seeds of this is redundant if your just trying to find a mother to clone from. if you think 200 dollars is too much to get some of the best genetics from a reputable breeder then you should go back to growing local cuts from buddies for free. Or maybe chip in with a few guys and cut clones for everyone off of the keeper.

Finally, 200 dollars is a standard price these days. OGRAskal, rezdog, and numerous other top breeders are demanding these prices and people keep lining up for more. So dont let the "100 dollars a seed!" thing stop you from getting this strain if you want it. I had enough g13 crosses going this year that I passed on this strain and tried out his Auto Iranian. From the reviews of other growers ill be trying out a few of the auto iranian crosses for early finishers next year as well.

T

the_german

THATS DR GREENTHUMB G13 I SAY BEST BET IS TO BUY 10 SEEDS FOR £1000 AND U FIND A PHENO THATS WHAT IM DOIN

best bet is to buy over 300 seeds of g13skunk from mns for £1000 and find a pheno

thats what i WOULD do

greenjoe

greenjoe

thank you so much convex.....it does not apply to these seeds. just wondering if someone out there is truely growing double ds strain....? or if you have purchased them....also if someone has purchased seeds from the good doc before, and got bad results? like i said....out of 25 different seeds i got 3 good phenos from 5 strains...i was not impressed. also i think there all female seeds...lost?

i puchased 30(got 33) seeds from him in 2 yrs....og...g13xiranian....iranianxchemo

32 popped...32 lived
1 mutant g-13
0 for the og
3 mutant dwarfs for the chemo.....that one i did not like...

so out of the bunch......all of the og survived
10 out of 11 for the g-13 x iranian
11 for 11 on the chemo...minus the 3 i tossed
ALL were feminized...
0...yes 0..hermies

next year..mmmmi don't know yet...but i do know i will get his gear again

greenjoe

greenjoe

so you werent a fan of the chemo greenjoe?

....its a good smoke...it was the 3 mutants that i did not like.....but hey i understand the gene thing....just wish it didn't happen to me...

i would do it again, but along side something else...i only did the chemo's this time, just to switch up the buzz,,,,my bad

convex

convex

Sure would like to see some mature pic's of the G13!

Cheers

midnight chuck

midnight chuck

I took the risk and they came out pretty bomb! Got 1 taller pheno that puts out giant donkeys that smell like skunky spicy grapefruits and a squatty pheno that smells more like new plastic and skunk funk...both dense and sticky as shit...on day 56 now, can't wait to chop 'em!

P

primeform

I took the risk and they came out pretty bomb! Got 1 taller pheno that puts out giant donkeys that smell like skunky spicy grapefruits and a squatty pheno that smells more like new plastic and skunk funk...both dense and sticky as shit...on day 56 now, can't wait to chop 'em!

pics would be sweet

Latest posts

Top Bottom