About To Flip 12/12, What should I start ppm/EC @ AN

• Thread starter mmmmmzzzzzz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mmmmmzzzzzz

Hey all, new to the farm...
Was wondering what everyone thinks my ppm should be for first week of flower,, 600ppm
or should I keep giving them Veg food for one more week then flip the food over from veg to grow...

Been vegging for 6 weeks now, have the ppm at 700 this week AN (.7 scale)/ 1 EC
Also, I have been running higher PH 6.0 - 6.2 and plants are loving this..
Does anybody agree that higher ph equals happier plants.. Has anybody here used Massive from greenplanet nutes, my crew has been with amazing results???

Any thoughts on flushing them out with plain ph'd water for a day before adding nutes, I have tried this with good results,, anybody else try this method...

Thnx all....

16x13G, water 64F...,Tap Water @ 150 ppm, running sterile,, Og Kush..

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Sorry, friend, can't answer your questions, but I can give you a really good bump.

T

tipper619sd

looks like ur doing good to me man how big are ur plants right now?? usually they say a 30 inch rule will do fine but idk how fast or slow ur plants have been growing and to me the ppms sound a lil low but if u are using CS nutes ur right on track. post some pics for us and room specs and then we can help more .

T

tipper619sd

also i flush with plain r/o for the whole time have great results.

M

mmmmmzzzzzz

Okay thanks guys, seam.. where can I find the bump??
Im thinking I could raise the nutes just a little, just cant afford any &#!* ups at the moment...

Tipper what do u mean by the 30 inch rule??

The plants have been growing pretty quick,,gonna post some pics soon,,,

rooms are 30 x 25, 12 foot cielings
33 Candles (1000w), 16 burner c02 and 2 - 5 tonnes a/c per room.. 10 tonnes per room...
I have two rooms almost ready to flip... 32 plants per room
2 x 13gl - 16 site, 1 hp chiller per system,, 2 chillers per room..
day temps 79 - 81, night temps 70 - 72, humidity 50/60 %
running AN at the moment, thinking about doing the switch to cultured solutions once I run out??

Any feedback on the cc nutes appreciated,, pros and cons if any???

What do you guys keep c02 levels/ppm @ in mom veg room and what levels in flower???

Thanks all for answers/feedback peace... :greedy:
Btw Badass Forums here, everybody willing to help one another...like FAM... Stay green....

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

I would definitely use the veg nutes after you flip to 12/12 until you see flowers, then switch to bloom nutes. I would also switch to CS nutes when you run out of AN. good luck.

T

tipper619sd

Tipper what do u mean by the 30 inch rule??

The plants have been growing pretty quick,,gonna post some pics soon,,,

Well usually i give my sat dom plants a 30 inch rule in a 8 ft sealing just beacuse of the stretch . Usually in this system they take off during the first few weeks of flower and during veg. Also CS nutes are great imo . But sounds to me like u got everything down keep up the great work man.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

LMAO....Thats just too funny bro.

On these forums, when someone replies on a thread, that thread goes to the top of the 1st page. So basically a 'bump' refers to the thread going up on the page.

P.S. I'm not laughing at you, it was just real funny because the way you worded it kinda seemed like you were asking her for a bump of coke :hilarious:

M

mmmmmzzzzzz

Hahaha, that is funny looking at how I worded it now,,, wrd lex all good bro,,,
Thnx Tipp got it,

No quiero yayo ya sea mar,,,
sólo el hermano icky pegajoso ... lol ...

Thnx for the feedback guys.... riding out ec @ .8 right now,, gonna veg another week or so before I flip..

These bitches are really starting to pick up now,,, :woot:

This UC system is BEAST .....

M

mmmmmzzzzzz

Finally got my uploading to work,, these are a week and a bit ago,, the plants in the 8gall buckets are now moved to the pic of empty room,, not so empty anymore..lol..

So 2 rooms going now, gonna veg another week or so,, will upload more up to date pics in next few days.. PEACE...
Just re vamped my whole mom room ready for UC madness..

M

mmmmmzzzzzz

IMG 1047
IMG 1048
IMG 1049
IMG 1050
IMG 1051
IMG 1052
IMG 1053
IMG 1054
IMG 1055
IMG 1056
IMG 1060
IMG 1061
IMG 1062
IMG 1063
IMG 1064

M

mmmmmzzzzzz

All og Chemdog #4/ The 2 Big beasts in the back are Raskalz wi-fi (the white/fire og)..
Finally got the pics to work ...:wideyed:

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Good Lord, you sure did! I hope you're joining the Tree Farmers Anonymous group, you need help. And, neither are you messin' around! :D

Beasts is right.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Damn!! Those tings will be HUGE after stretch. I gotta go vert one day.

Amber

Amber

Nice set up, you should get your air pumps out of the room because you have that co2 burner in there. I have the same big beast of a burner. Especially with where that one air pump is directly below it. Co2 sinks and that will make the air pump pump your roots co2 not oxygen.

M

mmmmmzzzzzz

Nice set up, you should get your air pumps out of the room because you have that co2 burner in there. I have the same big beast of a burner. Especially with where that one air pump is directly below it. Co2 sinks and that will make the air pump pump your roots co2 not oxygen.

Thnx Amber, those rooms are going full tilt now I was still in building stage, those pumps were there temporary while I was vegging for a couple of weeks with the ppm very low like 700/800ppm....

Just moved them out of the room the other day, flipped one room few days ago and gonna flip the other room next week....:D

Some eye candy......

IMG 1223
IMG 1236
IMG 1250

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Very nice my friend.. I love running veg Nutes for the first week of 12 and 12, I've also liked half and half.. I would mach your veg ec for your first week and bump 100 weekly if they ask. I used to run my tip off hot to push my girls but I now really like straight to or half tap half ro in my top off. One great thing about this method is you can watch exactly what ec your plants are eating throught the week. As my girls drink 200ppm, I hit them back up 200ppm with just a&b. Believe it or not, I see better results staying on the low end on the ec scale, the UC is steroids enough. When I ran AN for my Nutes, with great results, I hit them with 200ppm of cal mag till week 4 to start my stew but I was using ro only at that time.. Have you found your girls wanting cal mag or is your tap keeping them happy?

I really like your set up, I look forward to this Big Time show..

Top Bottom