About To Go The Fuck Off On My Boss

• Thread starter Stalks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stalks

Stalks

I figured I'd make a thread to bitch about your boss. In other words this bitch is about two snide comments away from getting a dose of reality.

If you have a boss to bitch about come one come all now...

If you're your own boss and you treat yourself like shit... Well then fuck you

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Mine was Kathy.

I was the executive Chef for a upscale retirement home.
We had a menu we had to follow. Everything was cooked from scratch. Different home cooked meals everyday. Plus a side and some other bullshit.
This was no easy task to order, budget, maintain staff. Basically a shit show.
We ordered the week ahead for the food.
Kathy would change shit up without telling you.
Come in bitching, why are we having pork tenderloin? Hmm. It's on the menu right? No. I changed it to prime rib.
What the Fuck? We don't have prime rib to serve.
Bitch would throw me under the bus. The chef didn't order it.
This caused me to lose my shit one day.
She wanted me to appalogize to all the members in the dining area (135 old fucks) telling them how sorry I was to not order prime rib.
Hell no!
She ended up getting fired from pissing too many people off.

Storm Raven

Storm Raven

I saw a Major General verbally slam a full Colonel once when I was in the army and it made me realize everyone has a boss of some sort or another. Even the President answers to the people. I guess some bosses are just higher up the food chain.

Calixylon

Calixylon

Yup slow down take a break, go grab a coffee from dunkiin donuts, and bust out the vape pen ( specifically for work and getting ultra high so i can deal with douch bags) and proceed to medicate, then enjoy the rest of the day.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Once we were working up in boulder on a retail remodel. hot as hell 14 hour days.
Around 11am one day boss was being a dick so I told so worker to meet me out back in the creek I go get us a couple 40 ouncers.
We met up cracked em open and looked over and here comes the boss looking for us. We hunkered down and he walked past us twice but did not see us.
We guzzled them down and went back to job. He asked us where we had been told him we were helping unload a van from another project near by. He gave me 10 bucks and told us to take a break, go get a couple 40 ouncers, drink em down and get back to work followed bosses orders but were worthless rest of day. last time he did that.....Was even a bigger dick when we stumbled around rest of day...

Myco

Myco

I thoroughly condone anyone whom is treated like shit by their irrational, cunt of a boss to light them up with a swift blow of reality. Words of course, not violence. And if you don't have any back-up options, just put your head down and push through - while you devise your ultimate plan to rid yourself of the death grip of inflating some other fuckwad's fortune ASAP.

I've had decent "bosses"... but my last two career jobs I worked directly for the owners - and they were both the most self absorbed, greedy, arrogant, dishonest vile pieces of shit to walk the earth.

I'm now my own boss, and I'm pretty good to myself. And if/when I have employees under me, I'm going to be the coolest mother fucker they've ever worked for.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Another time at United airlines we were overhauling a airplane.
We set up buckets of solvent under the fuselage.
The boss was in a suit with Italian loafer shoes.
We told him to examine the corrosion closely and dam if he stepped in 2 buckets one on each foot while looking up, his shoes were wedged in and the solvent ruined his leather shoes and pants.

another time were we washing an airplane.
Qantas airlines made a deal for us to overhaul several 747s
All the big wigs were there for the arrival of 1st one in San Fran.
This fella was rinsing plane with high pressure hot water fire hose.
At night its all steamy lights glare etc.
I grabbed the hose from this guy and hosed down 10 or so of the big wigs hot steamy water fully soaked them....they ran off cussing, I handed hose back to fella and ran over to see if they were alright, they had no idea I did it.
They were soaked and steaming from head to toe.
they asked who he hell is on that hose. I pointed to the sign that says rain gear respirators face shields required by OSHA Regs. in this area..
Lots of other payback stories to prick bosses at UAL....

Last edited:
d0rk2dafullest

d0rk2dafullest

Boss leader
getting rid of my boss atm. i hate working for bosses. and i look for leaders to work for. Leaders will help u do the work. Bosses will tell u to just do the work they tell u to. Fuck a boss. Self employed now. FUCK YEAH!

Last edited:

2DogWalker

Hahah I hope my employees don't end up in here. I've had some pretty decent bosses in my life I guess.

Being a leader is difficult while trying to grow a company. Id would love to be out there making sure nothing goes wrong but sometimes you have to let your crew get it done so you can go get the next one....

My boss now is an asshole of the first class ------> ME...

G gnome

G gnome

I've been retired since i was 27. Every day is Saturday on the farm. Not interested in the rat race. Im way too self motivated to have a job. Too much of an asshole too. The last couple jobs i had were awesome cuz i didn't needd the money so i was confrontational as hell lol. I didnt take an ounce of shit from nobody. I ended up getting fired heh heh. Its a whole different scenario when u dont actually need the job.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Ive worked for myself forever,a wise man once taught me that trading hours for dollars would never work out in my favor.I do work for my wife in her biz part of the year though but shes pretty good to me,I take my bonuses out in hummers,lol.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
I hate working for other people period, but bassically your boss's job is to get the job done not make friends with you. if the moneys good, I just keep my mouth shut and do the job. before you go off on your boss make sure you have another job lined up cause chances are its only gonna get worse from there on out. Very rarely is some asshole that treats you like shit gonna see your point of view. I dont see them thinking it over after you yell at them and saying you know i do treat him unfairly.

i have a cousin hates every boss hes every had no joke, quits every job atfer a few years. he has the worst luck when it comes to who he works for it seems.

Stalks

Stalks

im about to go back in to work. I Deliver pizza and this bitch acts like we are fucking dogs and picks favorites who don't have to do shit as far as side work goes.

She doesn't know it but our regional manager really likes us and we keep in contact on fb, but he told me not to worry about it because she was getting a new job... But she doesn't know it yet lol. That bitch is getting fired so I'm just going to continually fuck with her and make her hate dealing with me lol

Top Bottom