About Us

• Thread starter Uprising SeedCo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
If they did that in my area , i would be there the day they opened with 10- crispy 100 dollar bills and a big ass smile:):):)
It's suppose to get the vote !! I yr to fiquire it out they lost liquor so the state needs the money DUH I only live 30 min from might need to move !!

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
How's your feelings about the vote for legal I here it's going to pass! 1000 bucks a yr for agriculture license?
Totally against 502,no home grows,submit to federal screening,the DUI law,75%taxation,BULLSHIT!

HungryMan420

HungryMan420

Question i found this on your website is this what the testers for this strain have the only reason i ask is your discription of it says diffrent??
Sayonara

Sex:
Female​
Seed Type:
Regular Seed​
Strain Type:
Hybrid​
Type: Indica/Sativa,
Sex: Regular (male & female)
Genetics: Super Lemon Haze x Bubblegum
Height: Medium to Tall
Flowering time: 60-70 days indoors, late Oct outdoors
Characteristics: The Sayonara is our cross of our Super Lemon Haze mother with our Bubblegum stud father. Both of these super strains are winners of multiple Cannabis Cups and now are a staple of the medical marijuana community. Most phenos that have been tested are SLH dominant in smell initially, but you can smell unertones of the bubblegum in most. This F1 shows a lot of great possibilities for a hybrid of two Cannabis Cup champs. We noticed the Bubblegum has shortened the flowering time and also added a bit of bushiness to the sometimes lengthy Super Lemon Haze. The yield is very nice with this strain, expect big, resinous, almost oily colas!

Wbwidow

Wbwidow

If they did that in my area , i would be there the day they opened with 10- crispy 100 dollar bills and a big ass smile:):):)
Yes sir ree. Definately would be there the same way if it happened over here.. Soon of nothing happens with mmj I plan on moving to state like Michigan or Colorado.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Yes sir ree. Definately would be there the same way if it happened over here.. Soon of nothing happens with mmj I plan on moving to state like Michigan or Colorado.
Agreed i will be doing this full time in the next five years , just gotta get these damn kids out of college and on there own , then i seek my passion/dream ......thinking Cali as i would prefer to be warmer and see beaches....... but some where for sure but lets hope - we are only a few years away from legalization every where.......

Uprising SeedCo

Uprising SeedCo

Breeder
Staff
Question i found this on your website is this what the testers for this strain have the only reason i ask is your discription of it says diffrent??
Sayonara

Sex:
Female
Seed Type:
Regular Seed
Strain Type:
Hybrid
Type: Indica/Sativa,
Sex: Regular (male & female)
Genetics: Super Lemon Haze x Bubblegum
Height: Medium to Tall
Flowering time: 60-70 days indoors, late Oct outdoors
Characteristics: The Sayonara is our cross of our Super Lemon Haze mother with our Bubblegum stud father. Both of these super strains are winners of multiple Cannabis Cups and now are a staple of the medical marijuana community. Most phenos that have been tested are SLH dominant in smell initially, but you can smell unertones of the bubblegum in most. This F1 shows a lot of great possibilities for a hybrid of two Cannabis Cup champs. We noticed the Bubblegum has shortened the flowering time and also added a bit of bushiness to the sometimes lengthy Super Lemon Haze. The yield is very nice with this strain, expect big, resinous, almost oily colas!

Hey HungryMan420,

First off, No this is not the same strain. This was a write up was for the actual cross listed, however we decided not to use these particular genetics for this name. We ended up having our toughest times during the naming process. So we decided that we needed to just steal the name from our SLH x Bubblegum cross since we were not releasing it to the public, and we used it for the (The Big x Uprising OG) cross. Sorry for the confusion. We still have to update that website as it has been a work in progress for some time now. The Big is from the BC Bud Depot (G-13 x Butterscotch Hawaiian) , and supposedly has been being breed by scientists in Israel. I had heard a lot of good hype on this strain, so we had to obtain it. After we flowered it the first time, we knew it was worthy of keeping, and of its name! The finished product is very similar to G-13 Haze from Barney's Farm, but with a much faster finishing time and pretty big yield.
Once again, our apologies for the mix-up. We will update the site, and plan on having it totally revamped soon.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Is the big and big bud the same like the one in GDP? I'm barely getting some of this lineage stuff down and I understand do understand that most reputable strains are hard to recreate because their from specific phenos ... Just trying to get an idea if its worth trying to keep u p with but I must say its a challenge.

Uprising SeedCo

Uprising SeedCo

Breeder
Staff
Is the big and big bud the same like the one in GDP? I'm barely getting some of this lineage stuff down and I understand do understand that most reputable strains are hard to recreate because their from specific phenos ... Just trying to get an idea if its worth trying to keep u p with but I must say its a challenge.

No they are two different strains. The Big from BC bud depot is relatively new and was released in 2010 I believe but don't quote me on that one. Big Bud is more of a classic strain that doesn't come around much more all by itself, however it is crossed in quite a bit of varieties that are still grown regularly. BC Bud depot has the info about their strain on their website if you wanted to check it out.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Hey Uprising can u elaborate on some of the cuts used in your crosses please? I was wondering if the santa cruz haze pheno of blue dream was used i your bd x?

Uprising SeedCo

Uprising SeedCo

Breeder
Staff
Hey Uprising can u elaborate on some of the cuts used in your crosses please? I was wondering if the santa cruz haze pheno of blue dream was used i your bd x?

Hey justblazen,
We aren't sure if our Blue Dream is the Santa Cruz haze cut or not. We have had it for about 4 years I believe, and it a super plant. Super easy to grow, large yield, and finished in 60-63 days.

Latest posts

Top Bottom