Above the law.

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Rep Bradford gets away with DUI, and possesion of firearm while intoxicated.
What do you think would happen if it were you or me?
She drove crazy, got pulled over, appeared intoxicated, admitted she drank, had a gun, got off scott free and shes probaly going to get tradffic charges dissmissed as well.
What a great country we live in....

K

kolah

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/soci...ndling-colorado-state-rep-laura-bradfords-dui

Last week Colorado state Rep. Laura Bradford (R) was stopped by police in Denver, Colorado on the suspicion of DUI, but not arrested because of an obscure state law that says lawmakers traveling between “legislative events” have immunity from prosecution.

I am trying to find out the name of the cops involved and their telephone numbers and email addresses.

I am also hunting for this "obscure state law" and it's specifics.

Heres the pig, Rep Laura Bradfords contacts (call or write your displeasure ):
LAURA BRADFORD
Colorado State Representative, District 55
Office Location: 200 E. Colfax
Denver, CO 80203
Capitol Phone: 303-866-2583
E-mail: [email protected]

I want the pig officers names.

Jarofunk

Jarofunk

Sounds about right... kinda reminds me of the law exempting Congress from insider trading laws

I don't think we need to call her a pig though. She is just benefiting from a flawed system. Driving under the influence while in possession of a gun is not all that outrageous of an offense.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Sounds about right... kinda reminds me of the law exempting Congress from insider trading laws

I don't think we need to call her a pig though. She is just benefiting from a flawed system. Driving under the influence while in possession of a gun is not all that outrageous of an offense.

A DUI while in possesion of a gun would probaly cost at least $15,000. in fines, fees defense, insruance loss of weapon, jail for us nobodies...

K

kolah

Because this law-whore plays within the system and benefits she is a part of the problem. Did you see her picture? She looks just like a pig. An anerexic pig.

I just left the oinker a nice message. E-mail next. I plan to ask for an interview with her.

fuzzb3

fuzzb3

^^^^^agreed! That would equall many years of heartache and pain fighting the system only to lose! :-(

K

kolah

^^^^^agreed! That would equall many years of heartache and pain fighting the system only to lose! :-(

...yeah and not to mention they would take your kids, set them up in a gov kidnapping house where they would be sexually abused.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Diplomatic Immunity - Lethal Weapon

Jarofunk

Jarofunk

A DUI while in possesion of a gun would probaly cost at least $15,000. in fines, fees defense, insruance loss of weapon, jail for us nobodies...

I understand that. I still don't think it's a terrible offense though

B

bckwht

this shit fires me up bc i have a fucking DUI on record and will most likely have complications crossing into canada this summer...WTF!! i dont know why every mmj patient in cali, col, etc arent freaking out...they want to take your fucking guns for simply smoking marijuana, they put a stereotype right on your forehead that bc you smoke pot you are automatically addicted to this substance and you have to deny any use when one is just purchasing a firearm..now if i woulda had a gun on me when i was wasted then they most likely would have tased and beat the shit out of me no questions asked...

i doubt many people know how detrimental a DUI alone can be to someone...loss of job, retarded fines and obligations, and it goes on and on...yet this bitch can get pulled over with a gun and be fucking drunk without anything (not even job loss) happening to her..if she would have flipped out and killed someone im sure they would have had a crazy story to cover her ass too

this is the one that tops it all for me..just pisses me the fuck off

B

bckwht

@ jarofunk...i dont feel like its that big of a deal IF and only IF it were the same for everyone...theres a shit ton of laws that i feel are retarded and make no sense but if one person can get charged for it then everyone should and if they dont..well that should put things into perspective for us all..we are literally nothing to these people

Jarofunk

Jarofunk

@ jarofunk...i dont feel like its that big of a deal IF and only IF it were the same for everyone...theres a shit ton of laws that i feel are retarded and make no sense but if one person can get charged for it then everyone should and if they dont..well that should put things into perspective for us all..we are literally nothing to these people

just as long as we can agree that the SYSTEM is the issue. As long as there is a flawed system in place, those participating will take advantage of it. It is nature. We are all pawns in the scheme of things.

B

bckwht

very well put i mean it really doesnt surprise me after all the celebs get busted but this more stings to the bone to see one more piece of evidence proving these officials are indeed untouchable to an extent..it should also prove to alot of people that these officials are just like us, no better or different in any way

putembk

putembk

Unless I missed something she asked to be treated like anybody else. It was the officer that stopped her that let her go and lied about what happened. We don't and will never know if she was legally intoxicated because the officer didn't do his job and administer a breathalyser. If she only had 3 glasses of wine over 3 hours she probably wasn't over the limit depending on how much food she had consumed during that time period. If I were her I would be upset as well because now she has been convicted in the court of public opinion.

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

just as long as we can agree that the SYSTEM is the issue. As long as there is a flawed system in place, those participating will take advantage of it. It is nature. We are all pawns in the scheme of things.

On point! It's not just politicians. I have a friend that got a DUI and two days later he found his license on his front porch with the cops portion of the paperwork they give you that was torn in half. Turns out the cop was friends with his parents.

putembk

putembk

Rep Bradford gets away with DUI, and possesion of firearm while intoxicated.
What do you think would happen if it were you or me?
She drove crazy, got pulled over, appeared intoxicated, admitted she drank, had a gun, got off scott free and shes probaly going to get tradffic charges dissmissed as well.
What a great country we live in....

Lots of different opinions on this, hmmm... was she above the law??? Did she take advantage of the situation?? WOULD YOU? Think about it, the average net worth of a freshman Senator when first entering congress is approximately $150,000 after one term in Congress their net worth increases tenfold to $1,500,000. Insider trading, closed door deals and a multitude of other shit goes into this new found prosperity.

Back to my question, WOULD YOU take advantage if you could??? Sorry to say, SIGN ME UP!! I have said this before, our whole system is corrupt and the most corrupt individuals among us often turn out to be the the most enriched. We are on the wrong side. If we were law makers instead of law breakers (under federal law) the bitching would stop and the drunk driving would start.

K

kolah

Lots of different opinions on this, hmmm... was she above the law??? Did she take advantage of the situation?? WOULD YOU? Think about it, the average net worth of a freshman Senator when first entering congress is approximately $150,000 after one term in Congress their net worth increases tenfold to $1,500,000. Insider trading, closed door deals and a multitude of other shit goes into this new found prosperity.

Back to my question, WOULD YOU take advantage if you could??? Sorry to say, SIGN ME UP!! I have said this before, our whole system is corrupt and the most corrupt individuals among us often turn out to be the the most enriched. We are on the wrong side. If we were law makers instead of law breakers (under federal law) the bitching would stop and the drunk driving would start.

Reminds me of George Orwells book titled "Animal Farm." :)

putembk

putembk

Reminds me of George Orwells book titled "Animal Farm." :)

Thats right kolah, the gov't has taxed the shit out of me all my life and I'm gonna get mine. lol or at least I would if I could.

Top Bottom