Absurd prices for pot

• Thread starter McNugget
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

ArkNugz

Prices here in the middle east suck also ! high end stuff goes like 28$ a gram !!!

W

waverunner_21

cut out the fuckin middle man/men,
theres to meny folks tryin to get at the pies people, if the the ganja goes through 5 hands, who are all adding a bit to the price to take there slice, by the time it gets to the smoker then its hardly a fucking surprise, every one gets a tiny shitty peice of pie, so by the time every ones made there cash, the pies price has gone north, a lot. WE NEED MORE PIES, AND LESS PEOPLE TRYING TO MAKE OFF EACH PIE

and yer, most people can pay 300 or more dead presidents for an ounce,id feel good about it if a was paying the person who actually put the work in. but shiite, that money aint going the grower, no sir, if we lived in a world where there was just a grower, a distributer and a dealer, who sold straight to the consumer, then price would fall, and every one evolved would have a phat slice of the pie.

sorry if i said pie to much

K

King7

300-400 is gravy round here the goods go 500-600 right now shit so messed up don't nobody wanna sell a zip the breakin it dowm to five tenths for 25 dollars i spend 300 every other day for bout six grams gotta have my kush

$300 for a gram less than a quarter? Thats retarded!:bandit

B

big pin100

King7 that's how it is n memphis 35 a gram for good og kush anything else for the low just og kush

R

Rabbi

Want cheap weed? it's called mexi brick, $250-400 a pound.

Unless your rockin some volume, your not far off at 300 an oz, but you can't look at one crop or one flip, you got look at the life of growing, with nutes, electricity, bail, equipment, genetics, lost crops, theft, fire, it all takes it's toll on the pocket book..

400 an oz
1200 a qp
4200 a lb
6000 a lb if they are flippin it

Alot more is smoked and given away than is ever sold around the ranch..

Tex

Tex is 100% correct, but left out rent anywhere from 72 cents to $1.50 a sq ft for commercial space around
me.

M

MASSES 420KING

I am not referring to the prices for seeds or anything on this website. I am talking about the general prices for pot around the world for personal consumtion. This didn't really fit in any specific Forum category, but I really wanted to address the issue that I'm positive most of us agree on. The prices for pot these days are outrageous!!! Hence why most of us here have turned to growing our own. $300-$600 for a damn ounce of NUGS!!! That's insane. I understand it's a business too, but seriously, Isn't there something the general public (us) can do to bring the prices down? If I were to sell my product, I think prices should be AT LEAST half of what they are now. Anyone else out there agree, disagree, don't care?? I just wish there was a way that all of us "producers" can come together and get rid of the current price index, and maybe bring some hope to our future children and bud-smokers of the world. Sorry if this post pisses anyone off because it's not exactly about the growing process, but I feel it's a ligitimate and worthwhile topic (just my opinion at least).

i was actually gonna start the exact same thread so ill just post here i believe there is something that we can all do for instance the consumers start to refuse to pay prices so dealers will be stuck with product then they would be forced to drop prices or be stuck with product dealers can start to refuse work weed [beasters middys shwagg] and start to demand better quality product to work with and finlly growers refuse to sell to dealers who jack up prices 100 200% and also lower the prices of the weed they are getting out to the dealers i totally understand every one involved wants to make a buck and thats cool and a nessecity just we all around need to stop being greedy in this culture even i am guilty of these gouged prices:cash:cash:cash:cash:cash

B

bigAl25

This subject is the exact reason I am now on my second personal use grow. I'm also pissed at the mexican gangs killing/violence over their drug territory down south. My straw/bubba kush, bubblelicious, and AK48s will enable me to enjoy life without those high prices. Get growing and avoid this problem. Even small grows help.

convex

convex

Seems it is what the market will bear ... If folks are willing to pay a premium then the prices stay high. I'm in a rural area where everyone and thier brother have been pulling a few garden plants since they were teens.

Prices top out at $200/z here for the dankest of dank - any higher and they just laugh and go back to thier garbage bag full of local outdoor.

The med exemptees here will just say fuck you very much and order the goverment grown meds for $160/z.

F

frogeye

im in south florida and for me it not really the price but the price for what ur gettin.they sell 120 day haze here for 300 z i read on here some people r payin the same for some 60 day b.s with a high grade name attached to it . price should reflect the quality by no means imho should an indica cost the same as a haze under any circumstance,at the end of the day its still supply and demand.ur 2 choices for cheaper prices are grow ur own or get a different connect.peace

M

mellofello

Round this part of the uk prices arn't that great but the worst part is the quality. Just can't get anything I would call good quality. What gets called that round here fluctuates in quality loads but always goes for atleast £200 an Oz if they will even sell a full oz and £10 a g otherwise. Only other option is soggy wet untrimmed commercial at £100 an o, atleast £135 if its dry. Bloody rip off thats why I grow my own, much better too.

Still while a mate was picking up the other day I sold one of these rip off merchants 2g from the bottom scraps of a jar of my stuff for £40 :rofl. He told me if the guy that brought me it (ah hem) brought down any more he'd pay that price all the way for as much as I could spare. £560 (about $850) an oz ain't bad!

you US guys might think you have it bad but atleast you guys can pay for quality. We pay through the nose and the price has little to do with the quality. Its either shit or just ok.

peace

mello

Top Bottom