AC/DC 1:20 THC:CBD (clone-only) - looking for specific growth charactistics

• Thread starter endora
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

@endora @BobGreen reen Here is a pic of acdc flowering from another site, it looks like he took a lot of clones or something... and cut off almost all the big fan leaves... Hard to tell because all the pruning...

Cannatonic ac dc

Last edited:
E

endora

MrBelvedere, thanks for the pic. Hard to say as that plant is so abused. She is definitely a very floppy girl. I will take pics too next round so we have them on here for reference.

I have seen/grown out two different cuts of this now, both from very reputable sources. One is more floppy than the other and never really tightens up or gets resinous. The other version is a bit more stiff, has good flower density and has great resin and flavor. I suspect that both phenos probably have the 20:1 chemical profile, but the denser/stiffer version is superior by far. They are obviously related genitically; you can tell just by looking at them.

Anyway I smoked two b i g bowls of it yesterday and didn't get high, just a slight relaxation sensation. Lab test is pending when my budget allows.

That's def the real one in your pic, Jimmy. I'll be doing the same thing as far as donation goes. People need this medicine. Money can be made in other ways.

MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

Thanks Jimmy, those leaves match the leaves from the other grower at 420mag.... and thanks for sharing yall!

MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

@BobGreen @jimmy the hat @suomynona is she hard to clone with the hemp like stems/stalks ? Is their nice green growth that clone easily? That plant pic I pictured looks like the most "woody" stems I've ever seen! Thanks for all the info sharing.

Last edited:
N

nightmarecreature

I actually like high CBD strains. The problems is, all the buds I've seen of high CBD strains, smell just like horse poo.

suomynona

suomynona

@BobGreen @jimmy the hat @suomynona is she hard to clone with the hemp like stems/stalks ? Is their nice green growth that clone easily? That plant pic I pictured looks like the most "woody" stems I've ever seen! Thanks for all the info sharing.
She clones really easily, and grows easily as well. Mine gets very frosty and smells great but she is floppy in veg and flower. Her stems arent woody any more than any other cannabis plant ive grown.

littleman49

littleman49

Bob, Can you tell me what nutrients you use for your AC/DC strain from seedling to vegetative? You have some very nice plants. Thanks! LM49

jimmy the hat

jimmy the hat

The plant i pictured tested at 22.3 cbd 1.09 thc....it's being given given away at ascend pdx now and this weekend.....I think i can do better with this cut....but those results were in coco taken to 66 days feeding about 400-450ppm.

MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

Awesome news bro. Thanks for keeping us updated with when you're harvesting it and feeding it, etc. Precious info. At 66 days was it obviously mature Trichome wise? Or you just chopped it that day based on feeling of trying to maximize the CBD? From looking at the picture it looks like all the trichomes are white... I think yours tested higher than the Steephill labs sample :)

It is so amazing how the world is going to long-term benefit from this special gift. Thank all y'all!! ++++k

Last edited:
jimmy the hat

jimmy the hat

Awesome news bro. Thanks for keeping us updated with when you're harvesting it and feeding it, etc. Precious info. At 66 days was it obviously mature Trichome wise? Or you just chopped it that day based on feeling of trying to maximize the CBD? From looking at the picture it looks like all the trichomes are white... I think yours tested higher than the Steephill labs sample :)

It is so amazing how the world is going to long-term benefit from this special gift. Thank all y'all!! ++++k
honestly I never checked....I took it on day 66 because it took 3 days to get to it....was only going to take it 63....looked done at 60.

S

sgbfcoop

Solid looking animal. I've been hunting for an Acdc cut down south here and im guessing the only way to source it legit is go up north and hook up with Snyergycbd.

R4 I've been hunting around the CO boards on here and else ware and it seems a lot of people gave up on the strain.

If golden goat made it to LA the there must be someone with a legit R4 around here..

V

Vircel

Hi guys,
I am looking for high CBD medical straw seeds. I am tired, can anyone help me to find those?
Until now the best what i have found is
CBD MediHaze by
cbdcrew it have proportions cbd/thc: 1:1 to 2:1 but i looking for higher range of CBD

And i also have a news that Cincity seeds, that soon they will relese new batch of Thunderstruck 16-22%CBD and 1-2% THC.

Last option I found is : https://oldschoolba.com/old-school-shop/sativa/charlottes-web-seeds.
But those are very expenssive, and I am not sure i can trust to this website.

I am not from US so it have to be send to Europe with is still legal but not all websites do it.

Can you help me with my issue?
Thank You!
Marcin

Top Bottom