ac infinity 6 inch fan and 600 watts mars hydro lights

• Thread starter biggerbud420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
biggerbud420

biggerbud420

so suddenly im having heat issues temps are getting around 84 degrees with lights on with my 6 inch ac infinity fan running on 7 , i have 2 6 inch passive intake vents and 2 4 inch intake vents bringing in fresh air . i have a 4x4x7 tent . temps outside the last few days has been 60 to 40 f i have not use any heat in the house at all . to me it does not seem my tent should be getting so hot with the exhaust fan blowing air out the the temps in the room the tent in is has been 40 to 60f

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

so suddenly im having heat issues temps are getting around 84 degrees with lights on with my 6 inch ac infinity fan running on 7 , i have 2 6 inch passive intake vents and 2 4 inch intake vents bringing in fresh air . i have a 4x4x7 tent . temps outside the last few days has been 60 to 40 f i have not use any heat in the house at all . to me it does not seem my tent should be getting so hot with the exhaust fan blowing air out the the temps in the room the tent in is has been 40 to 60f
Have a carbon filter?

tobh

tobh

Supporter
I run the same fan, plus the cloudline s6 inline fan, and my temps average 84F. Though, i also run a 50 pint dehumidifier in the tent 24/7. IME in a 4x4 passive intake is not sufficient. You need to be pushing air in too. I run my t6 at 5, the intake at 100%, and am lucky if temps stay stable at 84F.

You know, thinking about it, our setups are not equivalent. I am also running four qb boards, 480w actual wattage plus a 600w blurple pulling another 190w actual. Without the dehumidifier my temps will drop to ~73F, but RH spikes to 80%+, whereas with the dehumidifier I average 40% RH, and 84F.

All that being said, get an intake fan. They're $20 and carry a lot more impact than passive intake.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Is humidity much higher as the plants get bigger causing a rise in temperature?

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Clean the pre-filter and higher humidity will restrict flow. Especially the cheap ones. Try removing it for a day and see if that's it. Just a thought.
could you post of a link to what is not a cheap filter my first filter i thought was cheap 30 bucks lasted 6 months the ac infinity was 65 and says will last at least 18 months

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Before looking I would remove it for a day and see... I like phresh filters. Did your teno issues start after changing the filter?

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Before looking I would remove it for a day and see... I like phresh filters. Did your teno issues start after changing the filter?
i have never changed the filter i just got the filter and pre fitter 1 week ago
the fan i had about a month

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

They all will reduce airflow due to back pressure. I'm pretty sure you were right on the edge of enough airflow to remove the heat and now just under... is the infinity on max? If not bump it up.

Can you link the exact filter so I can see the complete rating on it?

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

They all will reduce airflow due to back pressure. I'm pretty sure you were right on the edge of enough airflow to remove the heat and now just under... is the infinity on max? If not bump it up.

Can you link the exact filter so I can see the complete rating on it?
and no not on max but would max be to much for my tent

Growgod420

Growgod420

Do you have the carbon filter and exhaust fan installed in the upper part of tent?

SSgrower

SSgrower

This interaction here is notable, I have been on mustang forums and those guys can't hold a candle in the wind to the corporation this forum has! Just setup my tent a No1. led light, poppin seeds. More popcorn plz.

Latest posts

Top Bottom