AC INFINITY CLOUDFORGE HUMIDIFIER X CONTROLLER 69 WIFI GIVEAWAY

P

Pesb0dy

🌱GIVEAWAY:

5 Lucky winners
will be able to win their very own Controller 69 wifi, and the new Cloudforge T3 humidifier

To enter, like this post and comment your favorite grow tip you just learned!

Winners will be chosen at random!

This giveaway will end on October 21, 2022 at 9am PST.

Good luck everyone!

🌱GIVEAWAY:

5 Lucky winners
will be able to win their very own Controller 69 wifi, and the new Cloudforge T3 humidifier

Good luck everyone!

View attachment 1291814
Keep accurate, timely logs! 😁

Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

🌱GIVEAWAY:

5 Lucky winners

Good luck everyone!

View attachment 1291814
Not really a tip but I've just germinated my seeds for the first time (usually use cuttings) using the paper towel method, did 4 green gelato seeds and they all popped 😊

TheInsideDope

TheInsideDope

Favorite grow tip = Drying is the easiest part to mess up. Don't suck too dry of air into the dry area, treat the lung room air to provide a consistent RH & T air inflow into your dry area.

P

PrettyBrownEyezZz

My plants were going through it ♀‍🤦🏾 so I had to make sure to check my pH, EC, use my nutrient pen AND soil ph pen. Everything's lookin iight now! 🥴

Lisa2265

Lisa2265

🌱GIVEAWAY:

5 Lucky winners

Good luck everyone!

View attachment 1291814
My best grow tip, I just learned that when taking clones , fill a cup with perlite , cut and dip in clonex then stick in cup add water and wait. Did it 3 times now and every clone had beautiful roots ready to plant. I used to use plugs, I even made a cloner , tried this as long as it keeps working, I’ll keep doing it. I have a 100% success rate.

J

Jeffury

Stonerbudz

Stonerbudz

🌱GIVEAWAY:

5 Lucky winners

Good luck everyone!

View attachment 1291814
The best grow tips that i was told is to not over feed the plants and to just let them be and grow and only feed them once they showing some type of hunger aside from that srogging your plants could actually increase the yield of the plant as there is more light exposure to cover the whole plant also lower branches and also too not over water because that is a very common issue when growing. These have been the best tips ive been told and learnt so far. Cheers and best of luck all!
#acinfinity #cloudforge thanks @ACINFINITYINC

bitwood

bitwood

Be selective on where you buy your compost worms. Don't look for the cheapest deal. Purchase from a reputable source.

ely5ium

ely5ium

R

Robert23howard

🌱GIVEAWAY:

5 Lucky winners

Good luck everyone!

View attachment 1291814
There is never a reason to try and beat the clock when vegging! You may have planned to flip to flower in 6 weeks but the plants had a different agenda so don’t rush and flip too soon. You will be happy you took the additional time to veg when you are weighing the final product! It will be worth the week or two at the end.

This sure would look great in my tent! Fingers crossed.
🌱GIVEAWAY:

5 Lucky winners

Good luck everyone!

View attachment 1291814

7FB3B308 79AC 4F64 B0DA 74D117D91F1A
R

Robert23howard

There is never a reason to try and beat the clock when vegging! You may have planned to flip to flower in 6 weeks but the plants had a different agenda so don’t rush and flip too soon. You will be happy you took the additional time to veg when you are weighing the final product! It will be worth the week or two at the end.

This sure would look great in my tent! Fingers crossed.
Forgot to attach the 3x3 also which is my new AC infinity with the T4 and there is a close up of my 4x4 with the T6! Love me some AC Infinity products. Top quality and priced correctly!!!

2B4615A5 3867 476D AF7B CCC725ECD499
83FABB08 DF59 424F 8B86 19A66B91684C

Latest posts

Top Bottom