AC Infinity Cloudray S6 FREE Gen2 Upgrade!

• Thread starter Newty
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Enforcer

Enforcer

My Gen 1 started clicking bad while oscillating. They already replaced it with another Gen 1. Now my Gen 2 will be here tomorrow. Three fans for the price of one, because they want to get it right, is some damn fine customer service in my book.

Newty

Newty

My Gen 1 started clicking bad while oscillating. They already replaced it with another Gen 1. Now my Gen 2 will be here tomorrow. Three fans for the price of one, because they want to get it right, is some damn fine customer service in my book.
How long did it take from the time you submitted the request to get the Gen 2? Curious what the turn around time is.

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

2 weeks doesn't sound bad, considering how many requests they are probably getting daily.
i got this email about an hour ago
mail
Kenny (AC Infinity)
Feb 9, 2024, 11:19 AM PST
*** This is an automated email being sent to you from the AC Infinity Customer Support Department regarding your CLOUDRAY upgrade request. Please do not respond to this message ***

Thank you for your reaching out to us in regards to the CLOUDRAY S6 GEN 2 upgrade!

This message is to indicate that we have received your message. Our agents will be working as quickly as possible to assist you.

Please note that we are experiencing an influx of inquiries at the moment so there may be a significant delay in response time. Please allow 3-4 weeks for your request to be processed.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Kind regards,

Newty

Newty

mail
Kenny (AC Infinity)
*** This is an automated email being sent to you from the AC Infinity Customer Support Department regarding your CLOUDRAY upgrade request. Please do not respond to this message ***

Thank you for your reaching out to us in regards to the CLOUDRAY S6 GEN 2 upgrade!

This message is to indicate that we have received your message. Our agents will be working as quickly as possible to assist you.

Please note that we are experiencing an influx of inquiries at the moment so there may be a significant delay in response time. Please allow 3-4 weeks for your request to be processed.

Kind regards,
I just got the same one not to long ago.

Newty

Newty

Just got my order confirmation for my fan that was fast only a couple hours after I submitted my form

mail
Kenny (AC Infinity)

Kind regards,
@Suds.an.buds
Did you get this same email before the order confirmation?

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

i had purchased mine in may of last year within 5 months they had replaced it twice , now there making sure people know that they are honorable company and have the best warranty in the business to just give anyone who had purchased one a new upgraded new 1

Top Bottom