AC Infinity Grow Tent Heater

• Thread starter Newty
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lenhug

lenhug

Yeh, I don't really disagree with that at all. Always be led by your plants. I'm just wanting to at least get them in to the right window for, in this case, flowering. I'm certainly not micro managing numbers related to a chart, my brain is full of enough shite as it is...lol! So I'm there or thereabouts already. Just need to sort that bloody humidity out tbh.

I've been using these below as a reference, will take a look at your Dimlux recommendation also, thanks:

PooToe

PooToe

Yeh, I don't really disagree with that at all. Always be led by your plants. I'm just wanting to at least get them in to the right window for, in this case, flowering. I'm certainly not micro managing numbers related to a chart, my brain is full of enough shite as it is...lol! So I'm there or thereabouts already. Just need to sort that bloody humidity out tbh.

I've been using these below as a reference, will take a look at your Dimlux recommendation also, thanks:

Pulse has good charts also and is one of the few that include leaf temp differentials.

Top Bottom