AC INFINITY IONGRID T24 GIVEAWAY

ACINFINITYINC

Supporter
🎉Win an AC Infinity Iongrid T24🎉

Giveaway rules:
1. Like this post
2. Leave a message in this thread of why you need this light

One winner will be chosen at random, this giveaway will end on August 24 and the winner will be announced the next day.

DISCLAIMER:
AC Infinity products usually contain either a USB connector or a standard North America AC power plug, NEMA 1-15P. The products do not contain an adapter for international orders. Please check the product’s Technical Specs tab to see if the product can accept a voltage range compatible with your country’s power outlet.
Storephoto1

GHOST_2O4

GHOST_2O4

I would like this light to to see what diffrence it would make on my grow. Coming from 2 cheap lights in my 2 x 4 id want to see the diffrence this light can make. my grows were actually succesful due to using most of your products from axial fans, inline fan, and the cloud ray s6.

MacroLogos

MacroLogos

Giveaway rules:
1. Like this post

One winner will be chosen at random, this giveaway will end on August 24 and the winner will be announced the next day.

DISCLAIMER:
AC Infinity products usually contain either a USB connector or a standard North America AC power plug, NEMA 1-15P. The products do not contain an adapter for international orders. Please check the product’s Technical Specs tab to see if the product can accept a voltage range compatible with your country’s power outlet.
View attachment 1270215
This will make a perfect replacement for an old florescent light I've been long term borrowing and using in my 2x4 sprout/clone/veg tent.

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

I need this light to complete my assessment that AC Infinity is the best choice for any indoor grow. I have your T6 with Controller 67 and will say that it is an amazing product that has made monitoring my environment that much easier and that much better.

In all honesty, I wish I had bought your all inclusive kit but lesson learned.

BTW If you don't pick me can you give me a consolation prize of a T8 with Controller 69?!?🙃

Brad104

Brad104

Giveaway rules:
1. Like this post

DISCLAIMER:
View attachment 1270215
I need it to replace my 2 cheaper fecida lights, I've been growing for a bit and I have yet to have the pleasure of a great light,such as this model! I would be extatic to win this light.
Thank you for this wonderful opportunity to win this great prize.

Top Bottom