AC INFINITY IONGRID T24 GIVEAWAY

Campdogg420

Campdogg420

🎉Win an AC Infinity Iongrid T24🎉

Giveaway rules:
1. Like this post
2. Leave a message in this thread of why you need this light

One winner will be chosen at random, this giveaway will end on August 24 and the winner will be announced the next day.

DISCLAIMER:
AC Infinity products usually contain either a USB connector or a standard North America AC power plug, NEMA 1-15P. The products do not contain an adapter for international orders. Please check the product’s Technical Specs tab to see if the product can accept a voltage range compatible with your country’s power outlet.
View attachment 1270215
God knows that I could really use this $is super tight right now 😇🙏 and could be of great use plus a/c infinity is the best of the best great things

G

goodlyf

Giveaway rules:
1. Like this post

One winner will be chosen at random, this giveaway will end on August 24 and the winner will be announced the next day.

DISCLAIMER:
AC Infinity products usually contain either a USB connector or a standard North America AC power plug, NEMA 1-15P. The products do not contain an adapter for international orders. Please check the product’s Technical Specs tab to see if the product can accept a voltage range compatible with your country’s power outlet.
View attachment 1270215
Because my Ladies need that deeper light penetration!

Trichome_licker420

Trichome_licker420

I need this light because my grow tent sucks and I can't afford new lights. Ex gf tried to destroy my shit. Didn't work. But now everything sucks!! 😂

Growmanva

Growmanva

Giveaway rules:
1. Like this post

DISCLAIMER:
View attachment 1270215
Id love to win this light because this is what i can afford growing with right now. Ive heard great things about ac infinity. And
20220813 005305
Yes its a led shop light.

Siskiyoucountygrower

Siskiyoucountygrower

I need this because alot of my crop hermed on me and I halft to grow some Indoor to supplement the loss because I caint be wirhout bud cuz I have a medical condition that i choose green over opioid treatment

Winta2

Winta2

1- I have used t5s mh and hps in the past but have never tried leds yet

2- I haven’t had a run in a few years and this would be a great way to start a new 😁

Itsmemjh

Itsmemjh

I would so love to try indoor grows, I’m having a blast outside but how cool it would be to get a head start in winter in Michigan. I’m just 5 miles from Hell, MI.

G

geemonty

I need this light because I need to grow more plants. My mom has chronic pain and my cousin who has PPMS. I grow for both of them as dispensaries can be $$$, after they get their share there is barely any left for me.😢

X

Xantum

I need this to replace my HPS lamp in order to reduce the heat in my 120x120x200cm tent that i have in my kitchen.
Everything in my setup is wrong, the pH, EC, the soil, the soil density, humidity, the heat and the light. And i have no money for no nothing. Gotta replace one part at a time. This LED would be a huge help in my growing setup.
I am sure many others needs and want this equipment too, but im gonna sign as one of the ones who are in need.

And im saying this with the voice and intensity as Puss in boots. Please, no, por favor, por favor, please no, I implore you. I was doing it for my family! My mother she's sick and my father he lives off the garbage.

Do you get the picture?
https://koreaboo-cdn.storage.googleapis.com/2017/05/Puss-in-Boots.jpg

sambapati

sambapati

I need this light to complete my assessment that AC Infinity is the best choice for any indoor grow. I have your T6 with Controller 67 and will say that it is an amazing product that has made monitoring my environment that much easier and that much better.a

In all honesty, I wish I had bought your all inclusive kit but lesson learned.

BTW If you don't pick me can you give me a consolation prize of a T8 with Controller 69?!?🙃
You can pick your friends or you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friend's nose. I cannot win the contest because I am not as handsome as RootsRuler.

Top Bottom