AC Infinity UIS Ecosystem Giveaway!

HWH

HWH

🌱GIVEAWAY:

5 Lucky winners will be able to win their very own Controller 69 wifi, Cloudray S6, Cloudline S6, Light adapter, and outlet plug adapter.

To enter, like this post and comment your favorite grow tip you wish you knew before you started growing.

Winners will be chosen at random!

This giveaway will end on September 19, 2022 at 9am PST.

Good luck everyone!

To learn more about our new adapters visit out site! https://acinfinity.com/pages/ac-infinity-ecosystem/controlling-other-lights.html

View attachment 1281165
Wish I had known to join thcfamer

ninjadip

ninjadip

Idk I think lying would have been the better option 😂😂😂 but I do agree it’s better to be up front lol especially with a hobby as expensive as ours, I might as well be slowly building a dragster 😂
I had to beg my wife to let me start growing. I said honey, it's just a little 2x4 space... Fast forward one month, honey, see how they need more room?
No argument this time just a yes, and the new tent is in the mail 😆
Sometimes honesty can be used for good, lol

S

Shadowfax

🌱GIVEAWAY:

5 Lucky winners will be able to win their very own Controller 69 wifi, Cloudray S6, Cloudline S6, Light adapter, and outlet plug adapter.

To enter, like this post and comment your favorite grow tip you wish you knew before you started growing.

Good luck everyone!

To learn more about our new adapters visit out site! https://acinfinity.com/pages/ac-infinity-ecosystem/controlling-other-lights.html

View attachment 1281165
Less is sometimes more when it comes to inputs—like light, nutes, water— can always add more. Hard to take away. And remember what we do to the girls today might not be seen for a week

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
I had to beg my wife to let me start growing. I said honey, it's just a little 2x4 space... Fast forward one month, honey, see how they need more room?
No argument this time just a yes, and the new tent is in the mail 😆
Sometimes honesty can be used for good, lol
Haha yeah started with my homemade tent and she saw them outgrow them, had a light, needed a 2nd one, finished a full grow, explained how new LED’s were better and could grow more in the same space, got the A-OK bought a new mars hydro FC-E8000 (just happens to be compatible with their controller lol) then oh I can make a mother tent with my old lights and homemade tent… and the journey continues haha

MercDod

MercDod

Do in-depth research to know what you need for the style of grow you intend to pursue and the knowledge to achieve your goals.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
🌱GIVEAWAY:

Good luck everyone!

View attachment 1281165
  • If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself.
  • Finding good help these days is almost impossible.
  • Don't trust ANYONE - especially family, they will be the first ones to throw you under the bus.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
🌱GIVEAWAY:

Good luck everyone!

View attachment 1281165

Smithers

Smithers

Hook a hose onto your dehumidifier and run into a drain or condensate pump

Latest posts

Top Bottom