AC Infinity UIS Ecosystem Giveaway!

NiRE

NiRE

🌱GIVEAWAY:

5 Lucky winners will be able to win their very own Controller 69 wifi, Cloudray S6, Cloudline S6, Light adapter, and outlet plug adapter.

To enter, like this post and comment your favorite grow tip you wish you knew before you started growing.

Winners will be chosen at random!

This giveaway will end on September 19, 2022 at 9am PST.

Good luck everyone!

To learn more about our new adapters visit out site! https://acinfinity.com/pages/ac-infinity-ecosystem/controlling-other-lights.html

View attachment 1281165

2_More_Calmags

2_More_Calmags

They don't need you all up in their koolaid. Leave them alone so they can do their job. Time goes slower when you keep opening the tent.

Dub_City405

Dub_City405

I'd love to use this for my grow. I sometimes have a warmer temp. But my fans don't get controlled.
Controlling the environment is vital.

G

GeorgeGeorgesonTheSecond

#1 new grower tip is learn to manage the basics: VPD, moisture, temp, humidity, and leave things alone as much as possible!

Unoriginalussername

Unoriginalussername

I forget the ultra wise person that penned this, but I wish I read it before my first attempt.

Just watch it grow the first time before starting to screw it up.

Mechman60

Mechman60

🌱GIVEAWAY:

5 Lucky winners will be able to win their very own Controller 69 wifi, Cloudray S6, Cloudline S6, Light adapter, and outlet plug adapter.

To enter, like this post and comment your favorite grow tip you wish you knew before you started growing.

Good luck everyone!

To learn more about our new adapters visit out site! https://acinfinity.com/pages/ac-infinity-ecosystem/controlling-other-lights.html

Soil that dries quickly is a must. You can't feed if your soil is always wet.

E

examiner

No smell, no sell, no tell.

What's up with the Controller 69 "Pro" that is referenced in the product description on the web page? Hmmm, are we going to see an 8 port version in the future?

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

YOUR T8 fan has a damn app. Ive had this thing over a year, and just now realized I can trend all the data. Grow tip would be, study your equipment lol. .

Stonerbudz

Stonerbudz

I wishi knew the tips of how to clone photoperiods so that i wouldn't be spend so mch money on beans :)

C

Catchbag

🌱GIVEAWAY:

Good luck everyone!

View attachment 1281165
Dont use Peat Pots for raising seedlings, water logs in bottom and drowns roots 😪

DoobieBro462

DoobieBro462

Buy a quality Ph meter and Tds meter. Don't cheap out. I bought a cheap one and it was way off. After I bought a good one it changed my entire grow.

Top Bottom