AC Infinity UIS Ecosystem Giveaway!

D

dean1963

thanks for the chance for freebies ac infinity, maybe next time.
P.S.
everything i own is from you guys,,,,, and loving it... as maxwell smart always said. lol
happy grows to you winners

Stonerbudz

Stonerbudz

jscheel111

jscheel111

🌱GIVEAWAY:

5 Lucky winners will be able to win their very own Controller 69 wifi, Cloudray S6, Cloudline S6, Light adapter, and outlet plug adapter.

To enter, like this post and comment your favorite grow tip you wish you knew before you started growing.

Winners will be chosen at random!

This giveaway will end on September 19, 2022 at 9am PST.

Good luck everyone!

To learn more about our new adapters visit out site! https://acinfinity.com/pages/ac-infinity-ecosystem/controlling-other-lights.html

View attachment 1281165
Veg to 30" & cut everything 20" down when "flipping to flower"

Brad104

Brad104

Thank you ac infinity, for the chance to win! Congratulations to you 5 winner's.Hopefully we will see 🙈 how each one of you winners are putting ac infinitys fine products to work.I hope to one day get an amazing prize package such as this in my life!!!!! Thank you again for this wonderful opportunity and any other amazing opportunities up for grabs in the future!

shortcake

shortcake

🌱GIVEAWAY:

5 Lucky winners will be able to win their very own Controller 69 wifi, Cloudray S6, Cloudline S6, Light adapter, and outlet plug adapter.

To enter, like this post and comment your favorite grow tip you wish you knew before you started growing.

Winners will be chosen at random!

This giveaway will end on September 19, 2022 at 9am PST.

Good luck everyone!

To learn more about our new adapters visit out site! https://acinfinity.com/pages/ac-infinity-ecosystem/controlling-other-lights.html

View attachment 1281165
Start slow watch, read, and learn everything I can.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
@ACINFINITYINC, do you plan on putting the UIS outlet plug for sale on Amazon? I would like to buy 2 of them but the shipping costs to me are more than the 2 plugs cost. I’ve ordered your entire system and shipping with Amazon was reasonable. Please let me know as I’d like to automate my system completely by hooking up other devices.

Thank you!

Latest posts

Top Bottom