ACAI OG & Sour Patch Kush

• Thread starter Jeezer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jeezer

Jeezer

Day 31 - still havent started 12/12. I keep messing up the timer, it has a bypass switch to keep the lights on, and ive been forgetting to turn it off. first 12 hours of dark start tomorrow morning. Im gonna update soon.

Jeezer

Jeezer

here you there bro been checking everyday , 1 confirmed so far but the rest are just about ready to show but not yet, yours are looking good bro, should have a nice mix of females in there..... fingers crossed ......

So 1 female confirmed? Right on! Ill be happy with half females, thats what im shootin for considering the space.

Jeezer

Jeezer

Edit: tried updating pics directly from phone but didnt work out. Lost the charger to my camera to

Jeezer

Jeezer

i forgot to turn off the bypass switch again :( 12/12 starts tomorrow morning

the timer is set, but ive been turning on the bypass switch to keep the lights on 24hrs until i decide to flower. Im supposed to turn off the bypass at 5:30 pm and let the timer take over, but every night i forget and bypass stays on, meaning light always stays on. Im gonna set up an alarm on my phone today to make sure I turn off the bypass.

Jeezer

Jeezer

Also need to do a picture update for you guys, I topped all the plants, bout to get bushy :)

Jeezer

Jeezer

Day 32

Please excuse the cell phone pics, im trying to find my camera charger to get some good pics up.

Group Shot

Acai OG

Sour Patch Kush

soserthc1

soserthc1

Man, i know pictures tend to make things look bigger than they appear but them stems seem to have really fatten up (girth) since last update really digging these baba genetic's, any idea's on when these will be released if they are not already believe i heard in dec but not sure...

Jeezer

Jeezer

soser, its not just the pictures, the stems really did fatten up alot, Also, if you run either strain, they both smell in veg so make sure you have a filter or something to cover the smell if your trying to stay incognito. These plants stink up my room. SPK #3 has a really good smell goin on :)

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Man, i know pictures tend to make things look bigger than they appear but them stems seem to have really fatten up (girth) since last update really digging these baba genetic's, any idea's on when these will be released if they are not already believe i heard in dec but not sure...
The SPK will become available soon but the Acai OG was just for personal/limited amount...
In a way the Lions Den, which is rOarGe X Very Berry Kush is a play on the Acai OG as the Acai is Very Berry Kush X Banana Split OG. Def different but the same genetics at play with a few twists in turns:)

Jeezer

Jeezer

Day 37 from the day they were planted

Day 4 flowering :)

I topped and trimmed all of them, and they have took it like champs, got a puddle of green goin again, this time much branchier,

Excuse the cell phone pics, still havent found the camera charger

1E570922 ECB6 4455 9FC5 86BCC76D547C 1536 0000014BC5886552 zps08603da5

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Holy shit Jeezer those are freaking blowing up.....they are looking like they are super healthy as well......awesome work dude can't wait to see some more!

Jeezer

Jeezer

Holy shit Jeezer those are freaking blowing up.....they are looking like they are super healthy as well......awesome work dude can't wait to see some more!

Thanks for stopping by Mitchy! Its only gettin better from here :)

619ster

619ster

Nice canopy, and plants looking ready to do the damn thang!! Good thing is hps will flower better than cfls. Bad thing is hps is crappy for pictures :p

Jeezer

Jeezer

Nice canopy, and plants looking ready to do the damn thang!! Good thing is hps will flower better than cfls. Bad thing is hps is crappy for pictures :p

Thank you 619ster, the plants are itching for that HPS light :)

should start seein some preflowers in a week or so

Jeezer

Jeezer

Day 8 Flowering- Some plants are getting a headstart and building trichs already, very little bit but theyre trichomes for sure, I rubbed resin off a few leafs of Acai OG #6 and it has a really good smell going on, left my finguers sticky to. It has a sweet, extra piney smell leaning towards an OG kush type of aroma. I love that pine smell, it gave me an instant smile on my face when i smelled it, really hopin its a girl :)

soserthc1

soserthc1

soser, its not just the pictures, the stems really did fatten up alot, Also, if you run either strain, they both smell in veg so make sure you have a filter or something to cover the smell if your trying to stay incognito. These plants stink up my room. SPK #3 has a really good smell goin on :)
Got a pack on the way i hope ....of SPK and i have a filter but need another especially for drying that is the only time there is a smell in the house and it sucks to .... wife breaks my balls .... "it smells in here "
Gettin ready to fire up the 400w :) No more grow cabinet, I think I found a nice lil place to flower these babies.
Sweet good for you bro, now you can get some quantity with your quality ....

Jeezer

Jeezer

Got a pack on the way i hope ....of SPK and i have a filter but need another especially for drying that is the only time there is a smell in the house and it sucks to .... wife breaks my balls .... "it smells in here "
Sweet good for you bro, now you can get some quantity with your quality ....

lol i hear you on that one. didnt see ya around for a while soser, hope all is well.

Jeezer

Jeezer

Day 14, I think i found 5 males, no females yet but im thinking there gonna be the last to show.
I wanna see what a female looks like when they start showing to confirm that these are really males, wouldnt wanna chop them if there girls. This is my first time dealing with both male and female.
Pictures coming later today

Top Bottom