Accidentally put dragon force whilst in veg

• Thread starter frostybudz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
frostybudz

frostybudz

I don't have room for reservoir so I'm on watering bottle I Accidentally put the bottle with dragon force in whilst in veg what will happen to my plant because dragon force sends a dead signal

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
It’s does say add 4ml as a root feed
What did you do add the whole bottle or just 4ml

“dragon force sends a dead signal” What do you mean?!

frostybudz

frostybudz

It’s does say add 4ml as a root feed
What did you do add the whole bottle or just 4ml

“dragon force sends a dead signal” What do you mean?!
What it does the last 2 week of flowering you put that in and it tells the plant to basically die and it has one last boost to push everything out of its stems into the buds it was diluted up so yh 4 ml

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
That doesn’t sound right

I looked at the fert and looked at the data it’s a booster

Boosters don’t tell the plant to die.

It basically does this or claims to do so
  • Stimulates the movement of calcium to the fruit and flowers.
  • Stimulates the movement of carbohydrates from the roots to the fruit and flowers.
  • Increases secondary metabolite production such as plant resins and aroma compounds.
  • Increases in calcium content leads to improvements in post-harvest quality.
  • Improvements in copper tissue concentrations stimulates the plants’ natural defence systems

frostybudz

frostybudz

That doesn’t sound right

• Stimulates the movement of carbohydrates from the roots to the fruit and flowers.
  • Increases secondary metabolite production such as plant resins and aroma compounds.
  • Improvements in copper tissue concentrations stimulates the plants’ natural defence systems
One stop grow shop told me that when I bought the fertiliser kit I was stupid taking it for granted really..so it should be fine?? Because it's very early in veg

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
That doesn’t sound right

Anyways I imagine it will be high in p and k it might depends on how much was added as to the effect it will cause

frostybudz

frostybudz

Anyways I imagine it will be high in p and k it might depends on how much was added as to the effect it will cause
It wasn't much before I realised and then put a good half litre of just water to try flush it through

Top Bottom