Accurate Information About Autoflowering Plants

• Thread starter Seraphim19
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
newh

newh

That's exactly why I speak out. Lol

People see "auto" and assume it's some how easier to grow. On the contrary, they are picky and go south real easy.

I honestly dont see a benefit. I only see downfalls.. people should stop using them lol.
I think autos are gonna get even more popular in the future and your gonna start seeing them more in commercial farming

BigCube

BigCube

I think autos are gonna get even more popular in the future and your gonna start seeing them more in commercial farming

Lol.no. I suggest talking to people in the industry. They dont want plants that are smaller, yield less, are less potent, and that they cant clone.

I seriously doubt autos will ever be anything more than new growers choosing something that sounds easier, but in reality is worse.

newh

newh

Lol.no. I suggest talking to people in the industry. They dont want plants that are smaller, yield less, are less potent, and that they cant clone.

I seriously doubt autos will ever be anything more than new growers choosing something that sounds easier, but in reality is worse.
the only thing about that statement that is even close to true is you cant clone them which you can but its kinda useless

BigCube

BigCube

I dont think I would take a single free bean from crop king lol

Good for you I guess. They give me freebies all the time. I walk in there and pay cash. They always hook me up with free stuff.

Not sure why you'd act too proud to take free seeds, but ok.

newh

newh

Good for you I guess. They give me freebies all the time. I walk in there and pay cash. They always hook me up with free stuff.

Not sure why you'd act too proud to take free seeds, but ok.
Not that Im too proud but nothing that Ive seen from Crop King interests me,thats all

BigCube

BigCube

the only thing about that statement that is even close to true is you cant clone them which you can but its kinda useless

Didn't we already establish they are smaller? I could have swore 3 or 4 posts back we resolved that. Autos are smaller than photoperiod on average.

Smaller plant = Less yield

I suggest you research your autos some more. Cause breeding ruderalis in to a strian actually reduces the thc potential.

So yeah. Nothing I said was wrong. I still dont see a point to them. Sorry man, I just dont see it.

BigCube

BigCube

Not that Im too proud but nothing that Ive seen from Crop King interests me,thats all

Really? They sell white widow. Thought you liked that. Lol. Dude it's ok to not like a thing. But it's usually sporting to have a good reason 😆

I use Vancouver seed bank and crop king seeds, cause I can just walk in there and buy seeds with cash. Talk to breeders if they happen to be there at the time, and get free stuff from the girls. 🤣

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

What doesn't make sense is growing autos indoors. More electric cost from longer light period and potentially less yield.

They were developed for a mid season harvest while waiting for the main harvest.

I would grow them outside here to avoid the rainy season and early winter. Be all done by august. Can even do the newer super autos for decent yield.

I did greenhouse seeds northern light autos on my first grow. Got almost a pound of pretty potent (lab tested from 17% to 22% from a dispensary i worked with) flowers that definitely tasted like northern lights and had only minor variations between the 5 seed plants.

However i have been growing photoperiod fems ever since and have not even thought about any auto strains for my indoor perpetual garden.

That tells me i have been happier with photo plants.

And i sure dont want a higher electric bill just to grow autos.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Really? They sell white widow. Thought you liked that. Lol. Dude it's ok to not like a thing. But it's usually sporting to have a good reason 😆

I use Vancouver seed bank and crop king seeds, cause I can just walk in there and buy seeds with cash. Talk to breeders if they happen to be there at the time, and get free stuff from the girls. 🤣
I have heard bad thing about crop king but I did grow their white widow and I have no complaints there was some variation in phenos but fairly uniform. Grew very well and had big yields with a nice end product

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I have heard bad thing about crop king but I did grow their white widow and I have no complaints there was some variation in phenos but fairly uniform. Grew very well and had big yields with a nice end product

I was gifted some euro bred bulk white widow seeds from a breeder in spain. Seeds are sold in bulk to dispensaries and growers internationally. Im sure some are re labeled for different brands.

They were pretty good. Authentic looking and tasting and quite potent. But they stayed too compact and short flowering for a good yield. I need that for plant count. But many growers would appreciate the commercial breeding. Good fit for a cabinet or tent. And the cash croppers love the uniformity from seed plants.

newh

newh

I know people from some forums that have less than desirable dealings with Crop King,whether it was bunk genetics,shipping and purchase issues.I knew they had white widow also

newh

newh

What doesn't make sense is growing autos indoors. More electric cost from longer light period and potentially less yield.

They were developed for a mid season harvest while waiting for the main harvest.

I would grow them outside here to avoid the rainy season and early winter. Be all done by august. Can even do the newer super autos for decent yield.

I did greenhouse seeds northern light autos on my first grow. Got almost a pound of pretty potent (lab tested from 17% to 22% from a dispensary i worked with) flowers that definitely tasted like northern lights and had only minor variations between the 5 seed plants.

However i have been growing photoperiod fems ever since and have not even thought about any auto strains for my indoor perpetual garden.

That tells me i have been happier with photo plants.

And i sure dont want a higher electric bill just to grow autos.
if you dont have an elaborate setup a few more hours of lights on doesnt make for a huge bill,it didnt for me anyways

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I was gifted some euro bred bulk white widow seeds from a breeder in spain. Seeds are sold in bulk to dispensaries and growers internationally. Im sure some are re labeled for different brands.

They were pretty good. Authentic looking and tasting and quite potent. But they stayed too compact and short flowering for a good yield. I need that for plant count. But many growers would appreciate the commercial breeding. Good fit for a cabinet or tent. And the cash croppers love the uniformity from seed plants.
Yeah these gals where sense af. Although I did manipulate conditions to encourage that. With a scrog I like it without I could see it being a pita.

newh

newh

I think white widow in the UK was like blue dream was here in the US for a while

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

if you dont have an elaborate setup a few more hours of lights on doesnt make for a huge bill,it didnt for me anyways

The only things i needed to do to switch my tent from autos to photo was buy a roll of gorilla tape and handle the light leaks. And i got some semi flexible 2’ ducts and some black filter foam and made light proof intakes.

And i agree with a small grow the 6 hours of extra light isnt a ton of expense. But with multiple lamps replacement bulbs sooner and more a/c for longer time lights on it starts to add up.

Top Bottom