Accurate Information About Autoflowering Plants

• Thread starter Seraphim19
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
geori

geori

No problem.. Talk to ya tomorrow..

Because they felt dry a couple knuckles below surface, I had been adding about a half a quart every other day or so. Then learned they looked over watered, when I thought they needed it .. Any way, I let em dry out for about four days, then four days ago, I gave first real soaking. So it has been four days since that soak, then today the pots felt light, and leaves were drooping just a bit like they were also telling me they needed a drink, so gave them their second big drink..

Morning Str8,

Day 24 for this grow..

I misread your previous instructions where you give the doses of nutes/root stim in "liters", and I measured the root stimulator out to the gallon. After giving them a good soak yesterday morning with just the root stim, woke up this morning to them looking sad again..

Temps and rh are a-ok at 78/80 degrees, and pretty steady at 45 rh.. I did switch from hp to hps last night.. And the one and only time they have had any nutes was first good soak at day 19. Like I said, did not see your doses measured the Big Grow into liters, and I did by the gallon.. Next time will do by the liter..

But I think they want some nutes, and since I just watered yesterday morning ( Root stim only ) , even though they look sad, seems like I am sort of stuck with needing to wait a few days before another watering with correct doses by the liter instead of gallon of both Big Grow and Root Stimulator.

That one to the front right is the one I showed ya pics of with the purplish water leaf stems..

mancdank

mancdank

From what u just said there it might be just feed issues and not root issues with the yellowing big big bonus lol ;)

S

Seraphim19

geori

geori

Oh and yes go ahead and switch over lights. Watch your tempand humidity, it will change with the light.
STR8

Ended up having to raise the light from the one foot I had them during veg, to two feet now with the hps. Is two feet about where it should be ?

mancdank

mancdank

Ended up having to raise the light from the one foot I had them during veg, to two feet now with the hps. Is two feet about where it should be ?
if it's a 1000w then yes if its 600 then 18"

str8smokn

str8smokn

They looks like she could use some food.what doses are you using?
STR8

SwizzDaBeast

SwizzDaBeast

@ mancdank, i dnt think thats the problem, i plucked the bad looking leaves n checked with a jeweler loop n nothing. As of today i only see it on 1 leaf. It also is only on the fan leaves, the biggest older ones as a matter of fact. Not to sure think ill get some azamax and spray anyway, is it coo to spray the soil with azamax? Thanks guys

mancdank

mancdank

@ mancdank, i dnt think thats the problem, i plucked the bad looking leaves n checked with a jeweler loop n nothing. As of today i only see it on 1 leaf. It also is only on the fan leaves, the biggest older ones as a matter of fact. Not to sure think ill get some azamax and spray anyway, is it coo to spray the soil with azamax? Thanks guys
when ever I have had markings like that on a leaf if was sown to thrips if it is thrips u will need something for the soil check with the product if u can't get a answer off that then ask the store u bought it from if they can't answer your question they need sacking I am not familiar with that brand and what I will say is keep looking for them if it was food issues I would think all the plant would be affected with yellowing or getting really dark maybe little burns on the edges of leaf the markings I highlighted look more like unwanted lodgers and I'd I had to bet what type of lodger from the markings I would say thrips

mancdank

mancdank

when ever I have had markings like that on a leaf if was sown to thrips if it is thrips u will need something for the soil check with the product if u can't get a answer off that then ask the store u bought it from if they can't answer your question they need sacking I am not familiar with that brand and what I will say is keep looking for them if it was food issues I would think all the plant would be affected with yellowing or getting really dark maybe little burns on the edges of leaf the markings I highlighted look more like unwanted lodgers and I'd I had to bet what type of lodger from the markings I would say thrips
Look familiar

Screenshot 2015 11 24 14 46 19
Screenshot 2015 11 24 14 45 49
SwizzDaBeast

SwizzDaBeast

Thanks for the reference pic. Mine look more like the second pic, hmm. Well i guess ill jus spray em to be safe. O and the thrips hop right? Its only on the one plant tho. This is y i thought the plant it self was deficient.
Not too sure but i gotta do something, dnt want this getting outta hand, thnx again buddy

mancdank

mancdank

If it is thrip don't under estimate the little phuckers they lay there babies in the root zone and guess what they eat when they hatch lol also they can give your plant a disease I can't remember the name of but it's defo something that needs to be sorted if it is them don't just leave it and any time :)

S

Seraphim19

This post will best tell what have been doing most recently.. Next watering will be tomorrow, and will get on course with this schedule you posted. Planning to start right in with your recommended doses for week four.
I just looked at your photos and you may have a low soil ph issue, I recently had similar looking plants and when I investigated the soil ph it was way too low around 5-6

I would recommend that you test the soil to be sure that it is not the problem, if it is then it can be easily fixed with a bit of dolomite or garden lime

geori

geori

I just looked at your photos and you may have a low soil ph issue, I recently had similar looking plants and when I investigated the soil ph it was way too low around 5-6

I would recommend that you test the soil to be sure that it is not the problem, if it is then it can be easily fixed with a bit of dolomite or garden lime

So we want to test the run off after watering, correct ? I had tested my well water and it was at 7/8 range when I first started last grow. Just went to test again, but left the tester on, and not sure if the battery is dead or what, because it will not come up off 1.0

Will get some new batteries before tomorrows watering and post the results..

Minion

Minion

Well my amnesia smoked pretty amazingly if I'm totally honest, for a silly short flush and just drying it tasted brilliant, bit disappointed with the overall result, came back at 18.6g dry, for an auto I guess it's not bad but dinafem said the yield would be considerably more.

My blue cheese auto tho is taking its sweet time, got a lot of red/brown hairs now but the size of the buds are tiny still, I can't remember but I'm nearly sure I read somewhere about getting nutrient lock due to ph being wrong which could in turn halter any growth?
1448445583294 1614994856

I gave it its last feed yesterday with bigbud booster. So I'm gonna leave the feed for now and just feed her clean water for the next week or so. If it still doesn't look like it's filling out I'm gonna have to pull it I think?

geori

geori

Just went to test again, but left the tester on, and not sure if the battery is dead or what, because it will not come up off 1.0

Will get some new batteries before tomorrows watering and post the results..

Well, apparently my digital ph meter needs to be re-calibrated.. For the life of me can not figure it out.. So had to settle on a test kit that uses drops of phenol red added to the water and then read the color.. Best I can tell looks like the ph for my well water is about 7.0 and the run off after watering looks to be the same 7.0

SwizzDaBeast

SwizzDaBeast

Minion- dnt pull it, try this. Give em a gd watering and dnt look at them for 2 days, we often dnt notcie the swell wen checking everyday.

Geori- the drops are ok but try to get the solution asap. I had the same prob and was using strips, didnt help. The way ph is measured is tricky. Evn 0.1 difference has an effect on the plant n a big way.

This is when keeping notes come into play. If u knew your tap ph then u could adjust while waiting for the calibration solution.

Hope this helped guys gd luck

Latest posts

Top Bottom